Louie

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: Louie, Ronald and Brianna (Piano man, dsigfuss, trixie)

Post by Laraqua »

"You have a chance to save the world," says Dr. Sutcliffe. "But your friends won't allow it. Please, you say you fear for those other children? Without your help, all other children will die. Even you! Look around you, you can't survive this any more than anyone else."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by trixie »

"LIAR!!!" Brianna screams enraged. Without thinking, she squeezes the trigger of the gun pointed directly at Sutcliffe.

"EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Brianna shrieks as the gun kicks back, and pushes her backwards. Tears stream down her cheeks and she sobs, still holding onto the gun tightly.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

There's nothing but blood and gore. Her mouth tastes of iron and raw meat. It hangs in her hair, off her fingers. The others can tell by the angle of the shot, that the blast went more upwards then forwards, and so much of what was Sutcliffe hits the ceiling and flops down as warm, wet slop. Sutcliffe is on the ground, a hole bored through her chest, her neck torn open. Much of her doesn't even appear human. Yet her left leg kicks out, a stray nerve firing repeatedly, causing the revealed internal organs and glistening bone to jiggle.

Neither does Brianna, who stands with the gun in her hands, her hair matted with gore, blood running across her face, dripping from the ceiling.

The rest of the staff look from Brianna to Sutcliffe in shock, then slowly raise their hands.

(Everyone - 0/1d4 sanity loss except for Brianna who suffers 1d4/1d6+2 sanity loss for not only killing someone for the first time but doing it grotesquely and because that's BOUND to give her nightmares.)

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald whimpers to himself as the gore explodes all around him.

Brianna No!
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"M-Melissa?" queries Dullard, the administrator. His eyebrows arch a moment, then knit together, as though he were deep in thought. He looks at the body, at Brianna, confusion written all over his face. "I don't ... I don't ... why?" His face clears somewhat, becoming slightly blank. "Everyone's ... going to die and it's all because of you." He stares at Brianna a moment before falling to his knees. "This can't be... We fought for so long."

"Is it over?" asks Nurse Hammond. Brianna recognises her now as the nurse who had tended to her in the burn ward. She had spent so much of her time in the ward groggy from drugs that she didn't automatically recognise the woman.

"Yes," says Dullard. "Yes, it's all over."

"Did we lose?"

"I think we all lost."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by Piano man »

Louie looks at the remains of Dr. Sutcliffe and turns to vomit. http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1206283

"What did you do?"

Louie sits on the bed, clearly in shock over what just happened
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

EXP REWARD: Attempting a safe haven, First Aiding, role playing and murdering Sutcliffe. 6 skill points to be assigned as you will.

trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Brianna stands shaking, still holding the gun, and looking at the other doctors reproachingly.

"Don't any of you go anywhere! Nobody's taking me anywhere, GOT IT?!!"

Brianna is working off a voice inside her head alone.....she never trusted that doctor, especially after she shot Ronald. Where did they want to take me? I betcha they thought that they could kill me....and that it would stop all this.....why didn't Louie do anything about it??!! He just stood there! Brianna looks at Louie darkly, and wipes her face, trying to get the bits of blood off.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Dullard doesn't react to her threats, choosing to merely sit there, tears rolling silently down his cheeks.

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald stares at the bloody mass that used to be Dr. Sutcliffe and then looks down to the dart sticking into his leg! He chuckles madly for a few seconds as his head starts to feel very heavy. Ronald fights off the effects of the tranquilizer dart and then rounds on Brianna.

Brianna! Come here sweetheart?

Ronald takes the shotgun from Brianna and throws it on the ground behind him and away from the nurses. He hugs her tight and glares at the nurses. He feels his head start to swim again and quickly rises to tis feet.

Give me those syringes you wankers!

Ronald takes a step towards Dullard hoping to take advantage of his distraught state. He tries to grab the syringe from Dullard's hand.

Louie? Help!

[O.C. - I made my first save vs the tranquilizer last night but you guys posted the whole shotgun scene so I erased it. I can't find a record of it on invisible castle. Con x5 = 60%. I also made a successful grapple check which I'll use when trying to get the syringe away from Dullard, if she resisits. Grapple (25%) rolled 24.]

[O.C. - What do we roll for a sanity check?]
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

[O.C. - rolls accepted. Dullard won't resist. There are only two syringes, though, not enough for the five staff members. They're all looking pretty morose at the moment, though. Also, you roll your POW x 5 for sanity.]

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald quickly looks for the tranquilizer gun.

I have to put all these evil, crazy people to bed before I pass out.

Louie, Help me?

Ronald shakes himself awake and searches frantically for the tranquilizer darts Dr. Sutcliffe was trying to reload with.

[O.C. - Sanity 85 roll -Pass]
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

There are only three darts and one was used. They would need to be refilled if he were to use them again and again ... without knowing the kind of dose he needed to use, this might become even more lethal.

"She murdered her, there was no reason," says Dr. Dullard. "No reason at all. What about her children? What about her family? You think that filthy brat is worth the world? You're all going to die! You're all going to die! And you're going to drag the world down with you... You there, looking so high-and-mighty, you'd sacrifice the world for one person and call yourself a hero? Genocidal murderor! Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're no there!" His voice drops. "Can't you hear them baying for your blood?"

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie walks over to the dart gun and picks it up. He turns to talk to Ronald

"What's the plan Ronald?"

Louie walks over to stand behind Ronald and Brianna and picks up the shotgun. Walking up behind Ronald Louie clubs him in the back of the head with the but of the gun.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Brianna yanks the tranquilizer gun away from Louie when he's busy holding the shotgun, and runs towards the door. She fumbles with it for a minute, trying to see if it's worth it to shoot.

"Louie.....you're an awful person!" she shouts tearfully. "I wish you were never my friend!" These doctors were saying really unkind words to her, and now it appeared Louie was forgetting what side he was on. Brianna felt more alone than ever before.

[O.C. Sanity roll (26) http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1207459, Sanity loss (1) http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1207457 And let me know if I need to roll to grab the gun]
Last edited by trixie on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald drops like sac of hammered shit.

Crap-erjacks!

The tranquilizer gun slips out of his hand as he crumples to the floor and passes out.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie looks at Ronalds body laying crumpled on the floor. He notices Brianna go for the tranquilizer gun and issues orders to those left in the room.

"Sieze her, and tie them up. I need to think."

Louie walks away from Brianna expecting to be obeyed.

"And don't hurt her."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The cultists attempt to grab Brianna but only one manages to lay his hands on her. Brianna comes face to face with the crying Dr. Dullard.

(OOC: A grapple is a special personal attack that may be parried by a countering successful Grapple or other attack by the target, but only in the first round of attack. If you successfully undo his attempt, you may make another action on your turn.)

trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Brianna tries to dodge the cultist, but before she knows it, they're on her. She wriggles and squirms, trying to bitethe one's hand, but can't hold on.

"NO!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" she screams, crying and squirming to fight them.
Last edited by trixie on Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie walks to the closet and opens it. Inside is a long black robe which he removes and puts on. It jingles a little as he puts it on the bells sounding almost menacing, like a high pitched scream. He raises his hood and his face disappears into the darkness. He turns back to the nurses and doctors making a low angry almost primal sound.

"You had better not harm one hair on her head. I hold you personally responsible for what just happened here. You knew who I was and what my job was yet you chose to go against me, to ignore what I said. I should have you report for pennace. I need to find a new sacrifice, and it is going to be your job to move these two down to the temple. They can't stop my progress too many lives depend on it."

Louie walks to the cupboard and starts loading shotgun shells into the gun. Only about 4 fit in the gun, so he stuffs as many as he can in his pocket. He slides the gun under his cloak and turns to the door.

"One of you grab the other shotgun and come with me. Make sure you bring shells."

OCC Louie is unconcerned with the struggle with Brianna, and stands there waiting for one of them to respond.
Last edited by Piano man on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Chapter One”