Louie

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: Louie, Ronald and Brianna (Piano man, dsigfuss, trixie)

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: That's about a three-round action. No problem with that as Brianna's in no position to interrupt you but it does mean that you don't get to act for the next three turns as it stands. However, we will count this as a declared action for the next three rounds, if Brianna does something you want to interrupt, you can just shorten your post and do so. This means, Trixie, you only have the first third of the post to go on for your next roun d, then the second third, then the rest of it.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by trixie »

Brianna shoots the cultistin the leg with the tranquilizer gun. "Get off of me!" she shouts as she does.
Last edited by trixie on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by Piano man »

OOC: Yeah sorry got carried away. I have no problem with that.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The cultists make another attempt, this time, Brianna needs to dodge two of them if she hopes to get away. Her gun is now unloaded.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by trixie »

Brianna squirms again, but the cultist grabs her solidly. The other lunges at her as well, determined to help, but his grip is not as fierce on her. Brianna screams a blood curdling scream as they pounce on her.

"EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!" She squirms and struggles but it does no good. Again she tries to bite, but can't get a hold.

In desperation, she screams again, "Ronald! WAKE UP!!! ROOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAALD!!!!"
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The cultist catches hold of her and attempts to immobile her so that the others might bind her ankles and wrists. She succeeds, holding Brianna down while another Dullard stumbles forward with a sedative.

"Nighty night," says Dullard happily.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Louie

Post by Piano man »

Louie walks up to the cultists. His robe gives him an intimitating presence, his face hidden in the shadows. He stand up to his full hieght and looks down on them.

"I still expect you to carry out my orders. Take them down below to the food storage area and lock them up. Keep them safe and treat them well, but post a guard. Ronald is going to have a lot of questions when he wakes up. Answer them, but be vague. He is a good man, and he could be useful to us. If I find out they were mistreated in any way I willl personally deal with you. Hammond grab a shotgun and some shells your coming with me."

Louie fiddles with his robe silencing the bells. The element of suprise is going to be his greatest weapon now. He notices the cultist still standing around looking at him.

"MOVE!!!!! Do what I say, and load your guns. Your going to need them out there. It's worse than we anticipated. Does anyone have any questions before we leave."

He looks around making eye contact with each person almost daring them to disagree with him.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"We should be dressed for the ritual as we may never again get the chance," says Hammond uneasily as she reloads her dart gun. "Angels of light and dark..." she murmurs. She quickly and decisively begins loading the other guns and handing them out. "First, what is actually out there?"

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

There's the sound of an explosion from upstairs, followed by a long and groaning noise of something deep within the hospital coming loose - the very floor and walls vibrate. Then as suddenly as it started, it was over.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie ducks at the sound of the explosion. He touches his neck to check the vial even though he knows it's still there, and looks around the room with fear in his eyes thankful that hood hides his face. Louie grips the shot gun even tighter as though that might make him safe.

"I don't really know what's up there. There are some metal wire things that seem to hunger for blood and human flesh. One of the reasons I'm taking you is that you know more than me about theses kind of things. I'm hoping that knowlege will help keep us safe. Bring anything you think will come in handy, and let's get going.

He looks around the room at the other cultists preparing to leave with Ronald and Brianna. Ronald I hope that one day you understand, and please take care of Brianna. I love her like she was my own daughter.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Wire thing? We were told about bleeding zombies, bizarre fish-men and giant, intelligent insects people ride like beasts," says Hammond as she wears her ritual paraphernalia beneath her nurse's uniform and a doctor's coat that she puts over the top. She picks up one of the shotgun and passes the other to Louie.

Dullard still cries tearfully for his beloved as he helps carry Ronald, leaving Brianna to someone else. Only one of the other group of cultists can carry her gun openly as the others will all have their hands full.

"You ready?" Hammond asks.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie nods at Hammond and heads for the door. He stops a couple of feet from the door and cocks the shotgun. Louies memories of that creature out there are still to fresh. He looks at Hammond and signals there to open the door.

"Stand back Tana, there is a creature out there. It might be on the other side of that door."

He looks at the cultist holding Brianna.

"Don't let anything happen to her. It wants her."

Louie braces himself and waits for Hammond to open the door.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hammond nods and opens the door into darkness, her torchlight blazing a trail through the dark. She looks about without moving her torch, so as to not give away their position, and sees another flashlight pointing at the stairwell from the left corridor. She switches off her flashlight. They will have enough light to see in the excess given from that flashlight.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie head out the door first leading once again with the shot gun. He heads towards the stairs keeping to the shadows.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie waits for the people to climb the stairs and then signals everyone to move out. As Hammond comes up beside him he speaks to her in a whispered voice.

"If we run into anyone you do the talking. I'll try sticking to the shadows as much as possible. If you need me I'll never be far away. Don't worry I've got you covered. We need to get up to the children's ward. That is where the wires are. I have this vial that can help with the wires. I hope they aren't all dead now, Jill is up there, and she is trying to get the children out. We'll need to convince her to leave so that we can grab one of them."

Louie continues to the stairs always watching for danger.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I understand," says Hammond as she watches the cultists leave for the secret entrance to the basement.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

As they walk the silence is too much for Louie. With the robe on he feel one hundred percent more confident, but that's still not enough to keep him from wanting out. Where would he go? Where could he go? He couldn't get away from it, so he might as well kick it's ass. I just hope I don't puke, or pass out. Finally breaking the silence he whispers to Hammond.

"Tana can I admit something to you, he doesn't wait for her to respond. I'm scared, just a little, and I'm glad your the one that came with me. Plus Ronald is a good man, but when I hit him......it felt...good. I mean I felt more powerful then I've ever felt before. He is my friend....was my friend, but he was going to screw everything up. I had to do it."

Louie stops talking because he realizes he is still trying to come to terms with what he did to Ronald. He really did wish he didn't have to do it, and he also wishes that it didn't feel so good.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hammond gives him a wry smile. "That is why they chose you for your role. I am a sorceror for my robust intellect and lack of imagination. The magics don't warp me as much as they would others. You, you will struggle internally with your own desire for power. That is what will make the Sacrifice's realisation in that final moment before you impale her eyes on the spike and rob her of one of her few senses before plunging her into the lake, so much more potent. The fact that you will enjoy it."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie cringes inside his cloak at her words. I don't want to stab anyone's eyes out. I'm still not going to enjoy that. I hope.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

A panicked screech and then the cries of a sobbing child can be heard coming from upstairs.

Return to “Chapter One”