Louie

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Louie

Post by Laraqua »

The bandages hold firm and the iodine manages to clear out the wound. Feeling confidant, Ronald begins suturing up the injuries, creating an incredibly thin line out of Louie's jagged wounds. The painkillers chosen are perfect and Louie soon feels the pain leave, though it leaves very little fogginess in its wake. After all that, louie feels much better.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Re: DSIGFUSS, Piano Man, Imme, SuAside, Trixie

Post by trixie »

Brianna watches Ronald sewing Louie's wounds, and squeezes Louie's hand tight. "Ok, don't look now Louie, cuz it's SUPER gross. Just look away and think of little cute bunny rabbits or something...."

"I know, we could...um...pretend that you're C3PO and that you don't have skin...so that...you know.....it can't hurt." Brianna is hoping Louie won't yell again like he did before, because it scared her. Plus I have to go to the bathroom...
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by Piano man »

Louie winces as Ronald sews him up, It's not too bad though because of the pain killers.
"I know, we could...um...pretend that you're C3PO and that you don't have skin...so that...you know.....it can't hurt."

Doing his best C3PO impression Louie answers Briana.

"Oh my Miss Brianna...please tell me when he's finished welding my skin back on. I just can't bear to look"

Wow which of us is making the other one feel better. If only she was older. It would be nice to have an adult friend as cool as Brianna.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald smiles as Louie and Ronald exchange laughs.

Poor kid. She really looks like she's in pain. Maybe that paramedic knows where I can find some children's medicine. She was pretty creepy. Maybe she's just lost too. Lost or scared. This place looks like it could have that effect on people.

Ronald puts his hand on Brianna's shoulder.

Stay close to Louie Brianna. I'm gonna go see about getting you some medicine.

Ronald runs back to the emergency ward. He stops when he's close to the entrance and listens carefully.

[O.C.- If everything sounds fine, Ronald slowly opens the door and says "Excuse me miss? I'm looking for some children's painkillers. There's a kid from the burn ward."]
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

"How do you feel Louie?" Brianna asks, still kneeling next to him and squeezing his hand. "Do you feel better now? I wonder if you're ok to walk. I betcha you lost lots of blood," she says, pointing to the puddle on the floor. "How bout you move to a different spot to sit. Maybe we can find some new clothes for you."
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

"]Image
"Do you feel better now? I wonder if you're ok to walk.

"Actually I feel amazingly better. I have more clothes down on the ground floor. Plus I know somewhere safe that we can go, follow me."

With that Louie gets up and start heading slowly down the stairs.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

[O.C. Aren't we already on the ground floor? Oh well....]

Brianna hurries to take Louie's hand as they walk. "Where are we gonna go Louie? I hope there's not more of those.....things....here. And what about Ronald? He was trying to find me my pills. Will he know where we're going?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: Louie, Ronald and Brianna (Piano man, dsigfuss, trixie)

Post by Laraqua »

(OC: No, you were on the first).

Ronald hears merely the sound of shuffling footsteps. He cracks open the door and peers inside, using his penlight. He sees the paramedic turn her back on him and walk towards one of the sinks. There are droplets of blood marring the floor where she walks about as many as there would be if she had a blood nose. Sensing movement behind him, he turns and notices the other two going downstairs.

"Back again, so soon?" the paramedic asks.

Louie and Brianna clearly hear a woman's voice as they move down the stairs. Even with the terrible screeching metal whirring and tearing things upstairs, sound carried further away.

Louie moves quietly down the stairs with Brianna. Even if he doesn't have a flashlight, he knows almost instinctively where he's going and knows he's not far from it.

Brianna's face begins to burn again.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

"Dontcha think we should wait for Ronald, Louie?"

Brianna repeats herself. The worst thing she could think of at this point was going without medication for another 10 minutes. Her face was burning terribly and she could tell it was time for her compresses as well. The nurse was usually very timely with these things, but given the circumstances, she knew there would be no attending nurse today. It was up to her to take care of herself.

"Louie, I don't want to go anywhere else till I have my pills. I hurt a lot. Can we wait a minute and go together?"
She lags behind him, not wanting to go downstairs quite yet.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

"]Image

Louie stops and looks at Brianna's pained expression.

"Of course we can go back, but as soon as we get you medication we need to go down stairs. If this woman doesn't know what to give you, we'll just break up one of the one's I took so it's a lower dosage."

Louie walks over to Ronald and the woman to try and find Brianna some meds.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Brianna follows Louie's lead, and stops at the door. "Ronald? Are you in there?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald slowly creeps further into the emergency room, shining his flashlight on anything that resembles pills. Every few seconds, he moves the light back onto the paramdic lady, just in case.

God... she's still in the corner.

Yeah.. I just need some children's meds. Brianna from the burn ward is in a lot of pain and we can't get back up to the second floor. Do you know what we can give her?

Ronald shines his light on all the blood dripping from the parmedic and quickly looks away.

Look... I know you want to be left alone, but we're talking about a little girl here. Are you sure you're OK?
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Brianna walks closer to the door and peeks around Ronald, holding onto the bottom of his shirt and peering around the corner. Curious, as all kids would be, to see the woman inside, she stays completely silent and watches.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The paramedic sighs. "Children's panadol if it isn't particularly painful. If it hurts quite a bit, you can give her an injection. The Ground Floor nurse's station should have a push trolley before it covered with medicines. Give her Axelonod. The injection will hurt quite a big but it is surprisingly effective at dealing with pain. Now leave me alone. It would be best..."

trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Brianna looks from behind the door at the woman in the corner, and stays absolutely still and silent. She watches in half amazement, half blatant curiousity at her appearance. Why is she bleeding??? And why would she want to be alone in this hospital??

She looks up at Ronald. "Um....ya, I think..I remember now. The nurse had one of those push cart thingys. And she always gave me a needle." She backs away from the doorway. This lady is kinda weird. What's wrong with her? Why is she bleeding from her mouth?

"Are you going to leave her, Ronald?" Brianna looks up at him, blinking. Who would want to be alone here? It's scary enough! "You're going to leave her all alone?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/30/ ... 20trim.mp3

The paramedic's sigh deepens, her face still turned away from the others, and there is a profound weariness to her muscles. "I must... I'm busy. The net I... The others will be... No, I..." She shudders as though weeping silently and then sweeps a set of tools from the counter. They hit the floor with a clatter and yet it not the noise that catches their attention but the silence that contains it. The screeching metal has abruptly silenced, leaving a vague echo within their rattled ears. "Time is not ... not consecutive here. It warps the boundaries. But whatever is outside is its own... I m-must... Here. I m-must focus on the here." She takes in a deep breath and clutches at the counter top. "Leave me, please... You have your ... own work..."

She pauses and slowly raises her head, her face still averted. "Brianna? Is that you?"

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Others. What others? Bloody H-E-Double hockey sticks!

Ronald scoops Brianna up in both arms.

Right! Panedol and Axel Rose. OK kiddo that's enough for today. Let's let the nice paramedic get back to her creepy, spooky time boundary.

Thanks Miss. Are you sure you don't need any help? OK..

Ronald doesn't wait for a response. He turns with Brianna and quickly walks away.

Time to get the kid outta here.

C'mon Louie.. She's way too gone. We gotta get downstairs and fast. You think you can move?
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Brianna, the water ... is infected ... don't drink ... the water," the paramedic murmurs.

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Right!.... Water!..... Thanks!

Ronald hussles away from the emergency room and the paramedic. Holding Brianna tightly, he whispers in her ear...

Keep quiet sweety. You shouldn't talk to strangers.

Ronald's skin is crawling. His head is swimming with visions of dirty toilets, flesh eating cables and prophetic quantum physics.

Man!
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

"Does she know me, Ronald? I wonder....how .....she.......I don't think.... I know her. How come she's acting so weird?"
Brianna looks back at the door left ajar as Ronald walks away. She puts her arms around his neck and watches to see if the lady will follow.

"Is she feeling ok? Are you...really gonna just....... leave her there?"

Return to “Chapter One”