Louie

Moderator: Laraqua

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Re: Louie

Post by Piano man »

As they approach the top of the stairs Louie looks around the corner and notices all the people standing there talking. They sure are making a lot of noise. I guess it'll be that much easier to remain unseen. He turns to Hammond and whispers.

"Listen....they are going to expect me to be with Ronald and Brianna still. I need you to go up there and try to get rid of them. Scare them if you have to. Tell them something scarey is coming up the stairs. You of all people should be able to come up with some sort of description. I'll wait here for now, but I won't be far away. I don't want anyone else to get hurt, but I want them out of the way.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

"I understand," she says with a brief nod and readies herself to head up to the others.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hammond and Louie sink back into the ground floor as the others come down to the Dispencry. Hammond murmurs to herself, gesticulating in wild patterns, casting spells of self-protection.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

When the others leave Louie emerges from the dispencery and approaches Hammond.

"Well Tana. It seems that this little matter has put a sense of urgency into their step. They won't be able to take all of the children with them in one trip. So when they leave we will find us a new sacrifice. Although the one child with them seems to be a good fit, even if he is a little cynical. What do you think. Would an awake child make any differance. This is your specialty. It's a shame that we have to do this at all, but I guess one life is worth many.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Tana sighs. "To be honest, I don't know. The relationship between betrayer and sacrifice ought to take weeks of development... Of course, any child is better than none. In the confusion, we shall get what child we can. Trust may be hard to build but in a crazy time like this, trust should build fast."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Laraqua wrote: The relationship between betrayer and sacrifice ought to take weeks of development...

"It sounds like the relationship might be part of the requirement. Maybe a quickly built relationship would be better than none at all. They already trust me a little, and then I can try and make sure that no one, who doesn't have to, dies. The only problem I have is this thing seems to be getting out of control. I'm wondering if we have the time to build even a quick relationship."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Tana simply closes her eyes.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Tanar watches Tana close her eyes, and stands ready in case she falls. He stands in silence watching her, trying to guage whether she needs help or not. I'm so confused. I wish I knew what was going on.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"All right, we need to get a child to the temple," says Tana. "I'm getting the feeling that they won't be all going on that chopper... The damn fools will trust this place over getting up in the air. I'm not sure I blame them. Let's wait till some have gone of the helicopter. At the very least, even if all wanted to go, they couldn't."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Tanar nods his head thinking about the situation.

"I think that we should be prepared to capture an adult as well. Something tells me that they aren't going to leave the children unattended while they are going upstairs. I may have to take my cloak off and approach as Louie. Then when whoever it is least expects it I can sedate them. We will have to bring them with us too. Who ever it is can share a spot with Ronald and Brianna in the storage room. What do you think?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Sedate a group of adults? Unlikely. We'll need a better plan."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie chuckles to himself. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't listen sometimes. In this situation anything that brings a moment of humour to his life seems like a momentous occassion so repeating himself doesn't seem like a chore.

"Actually I was hoping to only have to sedate one adult. They can't possibley move all the children at once, and if I don't miss my guess they will try not to leave any behind. I think that at least one of them will stay and stand guard over the remaining children. I believe the only way we will be able to remove even one child will be to deal with what ever adult is present. I'm hoping to not have to kill anyone, but I will if it comes to that. Like I said before the life of one or two is nothing compared to the rest of humanity as we know it.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Understood," says Nurse Hammond. "You're the boss."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

"Did you happen to bring anything we could use to sedate someone or do we have to go back downstairs. When I asked you to grab anything you thought would come in useful I hope one of those sedatives you had made up were one of them."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She draws up her skirt and shows him the hydraulic needle she has strapped to one thigh, the automatic pistol she has strapped to the other, then she gives him a little, coy smile.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie let's himself enjoy the moment and actually laughs out loud, although quietly. We're just like Bonnie and Clyde.

"I knew I chose you to come with me for a reason. I'm guessing that the person that will stay behind will be Jill. She lives for the children. Do you know her, and does she know you?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Well, yes, of course, I normally work the nurse's station on the second floor," says Hammond, smiling.

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Maybe you should be the one to approach if it is her left behind. I think that I would creep her out. No matter what I wore.

Dam I wish I could remain composed around her.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"No problem," says Hammond. "Your wish is my command."

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Now we just bide our time and wait for our moment.

Return to “Chapter One”