Ward 15, Third Floor

Moderator: Laraqua

jtull_84
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Ward 15, Third Floor

Post by jtull_84 »

Bernard makes his way toward the car, slowly waving his impromtu flag. He shouts "Survivors! Help!"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The three in the car seem to have noticed Bernard's cry. They're talking amongst themselves but no one has made a move to help just yet. Then the man in the rear seat unrolls his window. "Are you alright?"
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
jtull_84
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by jtull_84 »

Bernard steps forward in his uniform to get noticed. He brings the ladies forward.
"Hello! My name is Bernard Cromwell, US Army, Retired. I have with me two women from the hospital in need of aid. I have Melissa, a pregnatnt, deaf Frenchwoman and a young lady who seems to be in shock."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Those in the car talk amongst themselves for a moment. Then the man in the back seat turns to look at the hapless trio, and points at the hospital. "The hospital is over there. They can help you."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
jtull_84
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by jtull_84 »

Bernard almost jumps out of his skin. "We just came from there. There's nobody left alive. We were lucky to get out. We scavenged what we could, but we got out as soon as possible. We could really use a ride."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"They must have come from the other reality. It can't be that everyone's dead in the hospital here ... but maybe we should skip the hospital and go find this book of Louie's." The woman hops out of the car and gestures the people over. "Here, you sit up here," she says to the pregnant woman, indicating the passenger's seat. "The rest of us will have to squish."

As the trio enter the car, they see light break through the ash that seems to disintegrate and fall away, revealing a world of traffic, light, life and cars slowly moving through the intersection.

As if nothing had happened.

OOC: Please enter Chapter Two, Jill & Charlie's thread.

Return to “Chapter One”