Cinemaplex Car Park

Moderator: Laraqua

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Re: Cinemaplex Car Park - Lizzie23

Post by Seppuku »

"Oh shit we are right by there!" Mark shouts. "A cloud they said... We have to do something... Get in somewhere. Those front doors won't keep anything out."
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Quick turn off the heating and airy YELLS THOMAS.. Thomas without regaurd for the barkeep he hops over the counter aand grabs a towel wetting it at the sink and wraps it around his mouth and nose. hey barkeep does this place have a walk in cooler in the kitchen or anything back there we could use..
Last edited by ODIOUS on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
A person is smart but people are panicky crazy animals.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"We are going to need to get in a room with no vents or one we can seal off. So right now I need some Plastic wrap, and some tape. Where is the manager?" Mark says in a commanding voice. He looks behind the bar for another towel for himself then for Lizzie then the bartender unless she grabs one first for herself.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Absolutly get the manager now and get that ac off as soon as possibble HURRY UP
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The bartender looks confused. "Gladwrap?" she asks, pointing to one of the cupboards. "Tape, I don't know. The store room, perhaps? We don't have a walk-in freezer."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas grabs the plastic wrap and quickly searches the bar area for anything else use beore heading to the storeoom.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"Give me the key to the storage." says Mark. He takes Lizzie by the hand, and holds out his left arm towards the bartender making a twirling let's go gesture with his index finger.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I don't have it," says the bartender, still perplexed. "Janet has it."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

fine fine will kick it or something i got the plastic wrap but no tape yet let me look again real quick thomas sreaches the br area again looking for anything that will help
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"Where the hell is Janet? It doesn't matter... there's no time. Just grab anything useful, and point me towards the closet." Mark says hurriedly, and starts walking further into the Cinemaplex.
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

Lizzie had been staring at the television in pure bewilderment. Shaking her head and still dumbfounded when Mark takes her hand, the poor girl is drug along for the run. Finally when her brain starts working again and her legs remember their use, she's walking comfortably alongside him. Her strides continue to lengthen.

Extending slender legs covered in a black leather boot, her heels continue to make that click clack sound on the carpet, though muffled. She gives a little cry as she presses the towel to her nose and mouth, instinctively inhaling and breathing in water particles instead. A small sneeze sees to the end of the sharp sting and her eyes, enchantingly blue, adopted a haunted, hunted look. "What's going on?"
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Making his way down the Hallway to the Supply Closet Mark opens up his wallet, and attempts to Jimmy the closet door with his I.D.
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

She stands nearby, right behind him and against the wall. Her fingers drum nervously, one cupping the towel to her mouth, and the other against her martini glass. Removing the wet cloth, peeling it from her face, Liz downs the rest of the liquid, flinching at the cold. Now that the container is empty, she sets it down on the carpet, the bowl up.

Her now-free hand reaches up to her forehead and sweeps the ringlets back behind her ears. Sighing and at a loss of what to do, Elizabeth fidgets with her purse. Maybe the music. . . No, not yet, better wait till we stop. I need to be able to listen. Her thoughts are privately in consideration of her predicament, but unfortunately she doesn't have much hold on her expressions. If Mark were looking in her eyes, at the furrow in her brow, the tight set of her lips, he'd be able to discern exactly what she is thinking.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by trixie »

Back in the theatre, Ed and Shaun have had about all they can drink at the pub, the Winchester. The evening continues to get stranger as they sit, drunkenly laughing, and notice a gun above the bar. They laugh at it then, with suspenseful music undertoning the laughter, when the camera moves to reveal the doorway, with figure outside, approaching. The figure gets to the door and begins to thump on the glass, once, twice, three times.

Shilo sits in her seat, laughing at the movie. Why does a good horror make me laugh? Well, truly, Shaun of the Dead was not technically a horror, but creepy in moments, nevertheless.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The lights flicker inside the lobby and it becomes somewhat colder. Even those in the cinema can tell the sudden drop in temperature, although it is likely assumed to be the air conditioner. The dozen or so patrons continue to watch the movie, secure in the knowledge that London was safe, and that everything outside would remain as it was when they left.

Meanwhile, the supply closet door opens easily. It had never been locked. It also was a store room and not a supply closet like it was stated on the door. Inside is a series of piled-up chairs, of old tickets, of boxes of junk kept at the ready in case anyone ever needed them, but left in this room because of reasonable certainty that no one ever would.

OOC: I'll leave it to you what you find. Just be logical about it or I'll confiscate your findings.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark digs through the box of junk. He finds a boxcutter, some Duct tape, and a Carpenter's Hammer. He grabs the tape and the box cutter, and sticks the hammer in his backpack. Just as he is finishing up the others from the bar show up with the plastic wrap.
"Everyone get inside here were going to seal this room." Mark says and motions everyone into the Supply room with that twirling finger gesture he does.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Janet and the candy bar workers aren't here. Only the bartender ventured over. There are three cinemas and each one contains a small audience, although considering the marathon they were watching only had a few dozen people, there wouldn't be very many people to gather. Still, there would be far too many people to fit in this medium-sized eight foot by eight foot room.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark quickly runs into the first theatre, and Yells as loud as he can "There has been a chemical attack you've got to get some shelter!" Before anyone even has time to question him he is running towards the second theatre that is showing the marathon. He bursts in and repeats his message, but this time he sees a woman in sunglasses with a dog. "You with the dog. Come with me now if you want to live!"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Mark is stopped roughly by Janet who was watching Shaun of the Dead. She grabs him by his lapels and snarls in his face: "Enough of this nonsense! If there were a chemical attack we would have heard about it already. Get out! Get out! Everyone, remain seated. This man is a fool."

trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by trixie »

Shilo looks from Mark to Janet, confused. What? What was going on???

She points at herself, with a confused look on her face, as though she's uncertain whether Mark is adressing her. Perhaps there's someone else here that has a dog as well. She sits, looking very uncertain and nervous.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments

Return to “Chapter One”