Cinemaplex Car Park

Moderator: Laraqua

trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Re: Cinemaplex Car Park - Lizzie23

Post by trixie »

Shilo walks down the aisle with the usher, moving slowly with Sadie next to her, and sits where the usher shows her. She thanks him, commanding Sadie to lay down, and puts her cup in the drink holder in front of her. Just as she does, she hears a commotion in front of her. Thankfully, the usher has led her to a seat well behind the fat man, and someone has just beaned him in the head with their laptop, spilling his drink on him. Laughing, she watches the fat man curse and riggle under the cold drink and ice cubes, and she has a hard time stifling her grin. Serves the bugger right! She tries hard to look like she hasn't seen, after all, she's blind today. But still, the situation was terribly amusing.

Shaun, the star, is sitting at a table with his four friends, and Shilo loses herself in the film before long. "Can I get....any of you cunts.....a drink?" says Ed, the large, abrasive friend of Shaun, and Shilo forgets all about her troubles as she laughs at the movie.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by Seppuku »

Mark decides that Shaun of the Dead is a lost cause now. and makes his way back to the bar. He sits down bedies Lizzie, and flashes her his most sincere grin. "Guess there is no point in trying to finisht that first movie eh?" Mark says as he grabs a menu off of the bar.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The blonde teenager serving scowls in response, rolling her eyes skyward. More wailing sirens pass by.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark always alert to sirens gets up, and walks over to the woindow and looks out to the street.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas settles into his new set near the rear of theatre. Thomas settles in and begains to wacth the movie. as he is setting there thomas swear he heres sirens again but shrugs it off thinking the street was way to congestied for even a police car to get by..
A person is smart but people are panicky crazy animals.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

The movie is in full swing now, and Shilo has been laughing at how clueless Shaun is. He pays for his things at the convenience store, then leaves and crosses the street in the middle, cutting across the lanes of traffic without care. He drinks his slurpy, and the camera shows the street behind, with zombies trailing behind him. Shaun is ever oblivious to the people stalking him, mind only on his slurpy and his girfriend. Shilo laughs out loud, lost in the hilarity.

Shilo crosses her legs and gets comfortable, looking forward to some time to relax. Delilah's not here to psychoanalyze me, so I can forget about everything for now. She grins at the movie, clearly amused.
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

Elizabeth nods, never being one for holding martinis. She begins to feel lightheaded, the famed result of drinking on an empty stomach. Hearing sirens and seeing her new companion get up and walk to the window, she follows. The drink is still in hand, cupped gracefully in her fingers. As they entwine around the stem, just under the cone-like top, she wonders aloud, "I wonder what's going on that has them so busy?" Another sip of the peach, half-closing her eyes in a sort of daze.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/30/ ... 0Death.mp3

The road is filled with so many cars they spill out over the sidewalks. A crowd of people surge past the mostly halted vehicles, clambering over boots and bonnets. A large SUV attempts to leave the hospital car park the only way it can - by ramming one of the cars on the road and taking its space. Unfortunately, from there on there is nowhere to move. A few people rush out from nearby shops and start grabbing things from their cars. A mother with a stroller tries to calm her baby, not twenty feet from the cinema.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"What do you suppose is going on out there?" asks Mark . "Those people are seriously freaking out." He mumbles to himself
Shaken up by the confusion outdoors Mark walks to the Cinema Doors and looks up towards the sky.
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

"I have no idea." She answers, nursing the beverage slowly. Following his gaze to the stroller, she peers through the window. "Hm."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The world outside grows dimmer as though a heavy cloud cover were crossing over the sun. However, the sky above is blue and littered with a few white, fluffy clouds. Then again, the sun is not quite in view due to the large Furniture Warehouse to the left of the cinema.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"Is that an eclipse, or something?" Mark says as he stares Intently at the commotion "What the fuck is going on out there?" he mumbles again.
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

"An eclipse isn't due for quite some time. . ." Liz answers speculatively. Shaking her head in utter confusion, the brunette with her flirty polka dot top trails him. She almost glances to the sky, but more movement on the streets attract her eyes. "They're so reckless, glad they're not busting up my poor car, the uncaring bastards."
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"Let's see if there is anything on the news." Mark says and pulls Lizzie gently away from the front of the theatre. Mark walks to the bar, and asks the Bartender turn the T.V. off of ESPN to a local channel.
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas phone rings.. The fat man cast him a nasty look Thomas decideing not to disturb anyone walks out of the theatre. Checking the caller I D thomas who calling when the battery dies. Hoping the call was one of his emploiers thomas heads for the bar to use the pay phone to check his voice mail
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The bartender does so. Immediately a sharp explosion of static fills the screen. Beneath the static, a bleeding news reporter stands in a darkened room, advancing on the camera. He pleads for help as blood trickles down his scalp. Things move in the back of the room, small mishappen shapes that can barely be seen. The anchorman reaches the camera and grips its sides, mouthing something that cannot be discerned. Then the channel goes to the picture it uses when there is no longer a working signal.

The bartender gasps. "What the hell was that? A new horror movie? That's the best bit of viral advertising I've ever seen."

Thomas finds no payphone in the lobby although he does see the images on the television set. If he wants to check his voicemail, he'll need to use something else.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"Try another channel" Mark says.
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

unable to locate a phone Thomas walks back to the bar and whips out his laptop to make a internet phone call to his voicemail. At the sametime he ask the people at the bar whats going on
Last edited by ODIOUS on Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Things have begun to get strange in the movie, and eery music starts to play in the background. The news is broadcasting on every channel, as Shaun flips through the channels at work. On the bus home, he sits next to a very pale woman who appears to be sleeping, but Shilo can tell she is not. Comatose, more likely, and morphing into a zombie. Shaun passes an accident when he gets off the bus, and you see a man sitting in his car, head forward on the steering wheel, passed out or perhaps worse. Shaun is beginning to suspect something's up.

Shilo loves this movie. She slurps her drink and grins, thinking of her favorite parts and looking forward to them. She is oblivious to the world around her, and more than happy to be that way. I deserve a break. Damn hospital's been driving me loopy.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

His laptop fails to connect to the Internet.

The bartender obediently switches to a different channel.

Two anchormen sit side by side. One has his head on the table. "...chemical attack in the heart of London. Clouds of the black radiation are sweeping across the suburbs of London. Stay in your homes. I repeat, stay in your homes. Do not attempt to leave London. The roads are congested and road blocks are miles long."

The one with his head one the table murmurs: "I'a I'a Cthulhu."

Return to “Chapter One”