Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: Cinemaplex Car Park - Lizzie23

Post by Laraqua »

TOILET:
"That is not dead which can eternal lie," murmurs the voice, rising to a crescendo of laughter. "And in the darkness that will blot out the sky. She is calling to one and all. Join her, join her, in the fall." Then the vomiting continues.

SNACK BAR:
The snack bar staff give Thomas that dedicated smile as he comes up. He can hear the sound of a fire truck rushing past, sirens blaring, followed by the sound of police. Thankfully, they pass by. The bartender had come over to help man the snack bar, making a grand total of two staff members to serve him.

"Hey, you..." says the bartender gleefully.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by ODIOUS »

Well thomas says to the barkeep i was just gonna get some snacks but i think a nice rum and coke will do for the moment. Thomas sets down in the bar deciding to have maybe anthor drink before returning to the movie. Sure is a lot of sirens iIheard a moment ago wonder what happend thomas asks the barkeep
A person is smart but people are panicky crazy animals.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/26/mp ... OGS_Mo.mp3

Mark thinks to himself "Is this some Junkie O.D.'ing in the stall?"
"Hang in there buddy I'll go tell the Bartender to send someone in to help you."
Mark turns around and walks briskly towards the door. Peeking in the stall again as he passes...
Last edited by Seppuku on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

An obese man lies curled up around the toilet bowl, his mouth still leaking the vomit and blood that has created a halo around his head. The vomit has a foamy quality to it and his hand clutches a small bottle of pills. Written in texta on the cubicle wall are the words: ONLY A FEW MINUTES LEFT TO DIE A NORMAL DEATH. For a moment, the man looks dead, but then he heaves again. Nothing comes out this time.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/26/mp ... OGS_Mo.mp3

Mark stops and squints to read the label on the man's pill bottle. Keeping his distnace from the stall.
Last edited by Seppuku on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas askes the barkeep for anthor drink. Thomas can't help but wonder what all the sirens were about a few minutes ago. Decideing to kill a bit more of time before returning to the moive thomas walks over to the lobby drink in hand and looks outside
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The road seems extremely congested. Other than that, he can't tell.

ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

decideing that the sirens must have been a car accident thomas turns around and heads down the dark halway torwards the movie
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark can't make out the writing, and continues on to get help. He walks over to the bartender, and says "There's a guy in there that needs some help. He's pretty sick, and you'll probably want to bring him a towel."
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by trixie »

Shilo grumbles under her breath at the fat man sitting next to her. He was overly large, and sweaty to boot, and his meaty forearm was touching hers in a way that made her cringe with disdain. If only these damn seats were bigger!

"I know Shauna, I know. He's an ass, but settle down!" Shilo talks to herself under her breath.

As the movie starts, she feels a sense of relief and tries to settle comfortably into her seat, but Sadie begins to whine repeatedly. The fat man looks at her again and grumbles under his breath, and she grits her teeth. Not that she needs to appease him, but perhaps Sadie needed to go out. She stands, cursing, and gathers her things.

"Sadie, forward" she says, annoyed, and the two make their way out of the theatre, down the hallway, and into the main foyer.

Along the way, Shilo begins to talk to herself in a hushed tone. "Shauna, you can't just march in there and yell at him! Because you can't! Because you'll look rude....yes but...."
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The slender, blonde bartender lazily cocks an eyebrow and regards him with pale blue eyes. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Want to do me a favor and take this one?" She reaches under the counter and passes him a towel. "Just put it over the mess. Poor cleaners. Glad it's not my job. I don't want to have to pay my way through high school cleaning up whatever's in there." Her eyes flicker. "I mean, through college." She does look rather young to be working at a bar.

Shilo is interrupted by one of the candy bar ladies coming over. It's Janet, having retired from the ticket booth with nothing to do. "Come now dear, the toilets aren't that way. They're this way."

lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

Shaking her head yet once again, Liz mutters, "Sure are a lot of discontented people here." After another moment, she decides to find out what's going on, for journalistic purposes, of course. Standing and pushing through other watchers, she exits the cinema and wanders blindly to the lobby. Instantly, she points out familiar faces. "Hmm, very strange. Only the ones I recognize." With a shrug, the brunette makes her way to the bar and orders another peach martini.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The slender young bartender turns her attention from the man she's passing the towel to, plopping the towel on the counter if it isn't taken, and goes to fetch the drink. "Is the movie really that dull?" she asks curiously.

lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

"Just the first one. I have a very dry humor," She replies off-handedly. "Plus, everyone getting up made me thirsty, or something." Liz shrugs, enjoying her martini when it's handed to her.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

"So.. Let me get this straight... You want me to go clean up the guys puke in your movie theater?" Mark asks in as nice a way as he can. "I really don't think that's part of the admission price on my ticket." Mark hands the towel back to the bartender. "Maybe the kid workin the snackbar can handle it... I've got the rest of a zombie movie marathon to catch." Mark tips his imagineary hat to the bartender and starts to walk back to his seat.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Shilo grumbles under her breath at Janet, but knows the assuming woman well enough to know it is better not to fight her. After all, Janet witnessing Sadie outside would blow her cover entirely. She wasn't really blind after all. And Sadie was no seeing eye dog. She was merely well trained.

Shilo allows the woman to redirect her. "Uh....er....I must have been.....misdirected......" she stammers her excuse. Damn idiot woman! She follows the woman's lead to the washroom, thanking her, and opens the door.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The female washroom smells sharply of disinfectant. Other than that, it is entirely normal.

trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Shilo enters, waiting impatiently for Janet to leave, and takes a moment to cup her hands under the sink. She offers it to Sadie to drink, then dries her hands and faces the mirror. She sighs and stares for a moment. I can't believe I'm missing the show to stand in the damn bathroom! Stupid dog! Hopefully that will do her for now.... Shilo looks at Sadie then, "Be a good girl, Sadie. Be quiet!" She's not concerned with looking strange, standing in the bathroom, talking to a dog. Matter of fact, this was probably the most normal moment she'd had in a long time.

A moment later, she emerges, checking out of the corner of her eye for Janet. She notices a woman and man standing at the bar when she peeks out of the corner of her eye. Lushes....haven't they got better things to do than stand there and get drunk? After all, they just paid for a movie....surely they'd want to see the show?! She makes her way back to the theatre again, pulling open the doors that have now been closed. The movie has begun already, so it's quite dark. She finds the usher again, to ask for assistance. "Will you help me find an aisle seat?" she asks. "Preferably one without a fat man sitting next to me," she adds sarcastically.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

To add further insult to injury, Shilo notices that the theatre is barely a third full. The usher this time brings her to a middle row aisle seat.

ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Yawning as he enters the movie again Thomas notices the blind lady and her dog have move down to differnt sit. The large fat man is now srawled out in his seat overflowing into what was her seat with a shitty little grin on his face Feel a little anoyed with that fat mans grin Thomas walks down the isle he is setting in forceing him to move his fat ass so he can pass
As he's nearly past the fat man Thomas laptop case swings around spilling the fat mans drink all over his left arm and the now empty chair. Smriking Thomas politely says sorry and turns to walk off...towrds the exit hoping to find a seat the so he can finaly relax

Return to “Chapter One”