Cinemaplex Car Park

Moderator: Laraqua

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Re: Cinemaplex Car Park - Lizzie23

Post by Seppuku »

After downing another Guinness(his 4th) Mark stands up and stretches. He turns and amkes his way to the restroom so he won't have to miss any of the first movie. He zips up, walks to the sink, and washes his hands. Checking his watch he sees it's just about tome to get his seat.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas gets up from the bar after his quick drink at the bar with the lady in polko dot top. He thanks her and strolls off down the cinemaplex toward the zoombie marathon thinking i need to get a good seat
A person is smart but people are panicky crazy animals.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

"Better go get your seats," says the bartender sleepily. "What with this rush we have on you might not get a good place." She smiles as she surveys the near-empty theatre.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

Realizing that her question had gone unanswered, Liz narrows her eyes sufficiently. A writer never enjoys being ignored. It's possibly the worst insult, just like with actors. The two go hand in hand. Being irked, she automatically accepts Thomas' offer to buy the next round. Lightening up, she downs her martini, standing up and wandering to cinema seven.

Selecting a seat that is comfortably in the back, where she can see the screen without craning her head. Liz smiles to herself and props her feet on the back of the seat in front of her, lounging and waiting for the marathon to begin.
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas goes into the theatre and seat towards the back and readys his camera when he see the the lady in the polko dot top. Thomas nods poliely thinking she dosent see the camera it on the other side dont worry about it he tells him self dont worry about it
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

Her head falls delicately onto her shoulder, staring at the screen as commercials flip across it with music in the background. Sometimes it's bouncy, sometimes it's slow. In any case, they repeat themselves in some form of a chain. And soon, Liz finds herself humming the tunes quietly.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by trixie »

Shilo waits at the door of the theatre, for the usher to help her find her seat.

"Something by the aisle, please" she tells him, waiting patiently for overly eager movie attendees to brush past her. The air is filled with the smell of buttered popcorn, and the crowd hums over the slurping sounds of drink cups. A group of teenagers bellow in laughter, and a man blows his nose shortly after.

Shilo grimaces. Was this a sign of things to come? She hates to not hear the movie when teenagers talk in the middle of the film for whatever frivolous need. The nose blower would also be getting annoying fast.

She follows Sadie's direction as the usher helps her to her seat, and she grimaces as she sits down, realizing there is an overly fat man to be sitting next to her, who's girth spills over his seat. She sits, annoyed, shoving with her elbow at his fat arm, and commands Sadie to sit next to her.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark sits down with the bottle of Beck's he managed to swipe when the bartender was'nt looking. Cracking the top off with his lighter he leans back and watches the images of dancing soda cups, and popcorn fireworks. "I had better close my eyes to avoid the subliminal messages, or I may have to get some of that popcorn." Mark shifts back in his seat, and tries to get comfortable. "I hope that girl didn't think I was trying to blow her off, but when you gotta go you gotta go". Mark peeks back at the crowd and thinks he sees a glare off of something in Thomas's Lap close behind him. "That Bugger is taping the show."... Mark laughs to himself not only because of the guy taping the films, but because he's not even British, and he's picked up some of the more colorful terms already.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
lizzie23
Layman
Layman

Post by lizzie23 »

Sighing impatiently, Liz's arms cross over her low-cut top. She glares at the screen, glancing wistfully at the purse in her lap, which also holds her mp3. Her favorite asset, almost. Smiling at the sudden thought, she glances over at Thomas, coming to the realization with a sharp jolt that he's taping the show. "The things people do, especially ones I just shared drinks with," She grimaces in mild disgust.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark sits quietly sipping his beer, and laughs at the scene when Shaun, and his buddy are making the zombie sing. " De de de De de de De de de... Awwwaaaghhhhh" Mark loves Zombie movies almost as much as he loves Kung Fu flicks.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Shilo sits in her seat, crossing her legs at the knees, and tries to forget the fat man's massive arm spilling over her armrest. The trailers are rolling, and she loses herself in the spectacular sound of the theatre. In between loud eruptions of sound is the thick black of the screen as it switches advertisements, and the moments of silence dispell the rustle of popcorn bags.

Sadie lays at her feet, and whines softly during a quiet moment. The man next to her scoffs rudely at her then, and Shilo sets her jaw and stares ahead, unwilling to allow him the satisfaction of knowing he's bothering her. "Ssshh, Sadie" she whispers quietly, and bends to feel her. Perhaps someone stepped on her tail, as she's had to lay in the aisle again.

Shilo pulls her drink out of it's cupholder and rests back in her chair. This should be good...a triple feature no less! Delilah will wonder where I've been all day. Good. That bitch has been getting on my nerves anyway. Serves her right.
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

Thomas aware of Mark gaze of his camera. Decideing to put away his camera Thomas stands up to find a better seat and realizes that there is a blind woman setting next to a large fat man. Thomas moves to the chair a seat down for the blind woman and her dog. thomas sets back with his gear stowed away and drifts away into the movie on the screen. Thinking it would been great to get this triple feature to bad that guy mark was that his name keep looking at my camera oh well
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The lights dim with an air of finality. An ambulance siren can be heard - the sound trailing in through the corridor that looped behind the theatre toward the front. Then another. Then the doors are closed and sound abruptly cut off. The floor trembles. The movie begins.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Sadie whines again as the floor trembles, and Shilo furrows her brow in frustration.

"Can you control your dog please?" asks the fat man beside her. Shilo turns to him and stares, saying nothing for an uncomfortable minute.

"What?" she asks in a voice dripping with bottled tension, feigning oblivion. Damn asshole. He turns away from her, shrugging off his original complaint, and reverts his attention to the movie and his extra large popcorn and slurpy. Figures.

A man walks in front of her then, sidestepping Sadie, and takes the seat in front of her, and Shilo uncrosses and crosses her legs again. Her foot sticks out into the aisle, and she hears Sadie's tail thump as the man walks past.

She leans forward in her seat. "I wouldn't sit there.." she says in a gravelly, menacing voice.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark frowns at the thought of going to the restrooom again, and missing one of his favorite movies. "I shouldn't have had that last beer." Mark thinks to himself. He stands up and ducks down the aisle quickly toward the restroom.
Last edited by Seppuku on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The lights in the men's toilets flicker, casting obscene shadows across the cubicles behind him as he goes to stand at the vacant urinal. He can hear someone vomiting in one of those cubicles. Harsh, retching sounds that raise the hairs on the back of his neck. As he goes to wash his hands - or leave without washing - he catches a glimpse of movement in one of the mirrors.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark turns his head, but does'nt see anything. He turns back and starts the water. "how you doin in there buddy?" Mark says.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

He hears a string of slurred obscenities and then hears someone adjust their position, their body scraping across the ground in the bottom of the cubicle.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Mark Shrugs and walks across the room to the hand dryer. Tilting his head as he passes the stall out of grim curiousity. The floor of the stall is covered in vomit. It's an odd color too, and is that blood?
"Mr you want me to get someone to give you a hand in there?" Mark says hoping the answer will be no, and he can get back to his movie.
ODIOUS
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by ODIOUS »

After being the blind womans object of anger managment Thomas decides he needs a snack and heads out of the theatre down the dark halway to the snack bar.

Return to “Chapter One”