chapters are archived here.

Moderator: Raiko

Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Decrepit »

Raiko wrote:
Decrepit wrote:"I suppose it's possible that these people know Pabodie--aren't they in the same school?--but I want to make sure that we try to find some people who know Pabodie fairly well," Jack says.

It is the same school, you were already there, so no need to travel.

You can split up if you like, if Jack and Graves' motivations are different.

By "school," I mean school within MU, in this case the School of Science (per the Web site). Jack's motivations aren't all that different, yet. He's just wanting to find someone who knows Pabodie.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

Sorry I've still been having PC problems at home.

I'd hoped to post an update today that would allow us to move onto chapter 1 (I'll resolve the trip to Arkham & Kingsport).

I'll post the update tomorrow instead now. For those people in Arkham, I'll be detailing the meetings with NPC's at the university & with Arthur McTighe at Kingsport. You'll have the chance to ask them additional questions (I'll leave the prologue threads open), but I'll be moving on to chapter 1, as I'm worried the Arkham trip will take weeks to play out otherwise.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Spent last night sorting out my desktop, seems to be ok now, so I just need to put all the software back on.

Turned out to be a BIOS setting, had to reinstall XP about 6-7 times before I found what was wrong.

That’s the reason for the slow service from me. Now that my desktop is almost fixed I should be back up to speed tonight. :D
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

I’ve decided that I’m going to allow our intepid “Arkham Team” to play out their chat with Arthur McTighe, before proceeding with Chapter One. It doesn’t seem fair to skip over an interview with a survivor of the 1930 expedition. I’ll keep checking for posts and reply as quickly as possible in order to resolve this as quickly as possible. :)

Shadow has been in touch, he’ll be in San Diego in a few more days, so hopefully he’ll get the time to resume playing Kitt soon.

Madam Pyro will also be joining the game, she’ll be playing a second female character so she will be joining the expedition a day or two (in game time) into Chapter 1.

I’m going to put up a short profile of each Expedition NPC over the next day or two, I’ll also PM further details of one or two of them to each of the players who didn’t travel to Arkham, this will represent the chance that they’ve had to meet people at the hotel while the others are away.

If anybody has anything futher they’d like to research (including any “legwork”) before we get going with chapter one in earnest then I’ll handle it OOC, please detail what you’d like to know either in the “Travel Plans and Research” thread or via PM.

BTW: My home desktop is now fully functioning, so no more excuses from me! :roll:
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

If none of the characters interupt McTighe, I'll continue his story.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

If any of the Arkham team have a final question for McTighe they can ask it now.

I'll be making the first "Chapter One" post later today, everyone should be back from Arkham/Kingsport in time (I'll retrospectively post in the Prologue IC thread once I know if anyone's asking McTighe anything).
Charles Graves
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Charles Graves »

Graves has no further questions. When they leave he thanks McTighe for his time.
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

Jack's done, too. Nothing more to be gained from McTighe.

Return to “Previous Chapters”