chapters are archived here.

Moderator: Raiko

Henrik
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years

Re: OOC - Chapter Five - Onto The Ice

Post by Henrik »

We'll be waiting eagerly for your return! Things begin to heat up in the campaign or perhaps cool down is a better term considering our place of location.
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I know I should probably wait until Raiko makes the proper introduction, but since he's on well deserved holiday, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Laura, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and from now on I'll be Kitt Knight. I won't be posting for now, because I'm waiting for Raiko's return and a synopsis he'll send to me. Although I'll do my best checking the game I know I won't read all the 2125 posts. :)

I'm still getting familiarized with the story and to be honest I don't know who is playing who. But I know it will be a pleasure to share the "field of battle" with you all.

Cheers :)
Henrik
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Henrik »

Well, we basically don't know who is playing who either... I think of them as their character. ;) I'm playing Olof Eriksson, the mining engineer orginally from Sweden, but nowadays he has emigrated to the U.S.A.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Miss Scarlet wrote:I know I should probably wait until Raiko makes the proper introduction, but since he's on well deserved holiday, I'll introduce myself.
Welcome aboard, Miss Scarlet! Don't I know you from somewhere? :D
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi there, miss S!
You brought your winter gear, right? And yes, welcome to the blizzard!
/Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Ghost_1971
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Ghost_1971 »

Hi there Laura

Welcome to the game :D
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

amarriner wrote:Welcome aboard, Miss Scarlet! Don't I know you from somewhere? :D
A game or two, including one you are the keeper, I think. ;) :D

Henrik, your comment is one of the things I'm trying to figure it out - who is who here. Of course I mean the PCs and I know there are some NPCs that I'll have to deal with too. But as I said, it's always in Raiko's hands... ;)

And don't worry, Dave, Kitt is used to cold weather and she has all the needed gear. I'm used instead to a very warm weather in Rio, although I'd love to go to Antarctica. :)

Thanks for the welcome, folks. :)
Henrik
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Henrik »

Well, it's a shame that our keeper's website went down. There was a lot of information in the character sheets.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

Hi, I’m back – had a great holiday, and I’m keen to get on with both games. Thanks for your patience.

I should be able to post in both games within the next 24 hours, and regularly after that.

Welcome to the game Miss Scarlet. I’ll see what I can do about restoring the character sheets onto my website, or posting them on here instead. I’m likely to have a pretty busy week this week, back to work, restarting both games, kids back to school, etc. but I’ll get the sheets up ASAP. :)

I’ll also work on a Kitt oriented summary.
Henrik
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Henrik »

In the words of Homer Simpson:"Wohoo!"
Steerpike
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Steerpike »

Glad to have you back, hope you brought back sticks of rock for everyone! ;)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time off!
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Thank you Raiko and I hope you had a great time. :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

I apologise for not posting yet, I’ve been much busier than expected since returning to work. I’ll start posting ASAP, hopefully later today.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

This sailor is packing up for summer! That means I´ll be out for two and a half months. I´ll be back in August. Have a nice summer and I guess John will try to head back to Australia if possible.
Cheers everyone and Raiko espessially.
/ Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Enjoy your holiday, Syrinx. I’ll try to look after John for you in the meantime.

I’m not sure what you mean about returning to Australia though - he’d need an extremely good swim skill to get back there just at the moment. ;)

Sorry about the delay guys, my great holiday was followed up by a very bad week at work, but I should be ok again now. :)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Just figured he might drop out as I´m off. But great if he can stay alive as an NPC! See you after summer!
TVblog

Henrik
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Henrik »

I'm rather busy myself by the moment. A lot of tests to grade and final grades to be given...
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Hi everyone, I’ve not forgotten this game, just still stuck at that “end of the boring bit - beginning of the exciting bit” stage. :roll:

Something is about to happen in the game that will require regular posting for a week or two, I’m planning to move right up to that in my next IC post (ie get up to the cliffhanger that I’d planned to post before my holidays).

To help me out, please could everyone let me know whether they can post regularly for the next two weeks or so (at least one post per day on weekdays, weekends would be optional).

At the moment I know that Syrinx is unavailable until later in the year, Ghost & Orion will be on holiday for the next two weeks, Henrik is quite busy (but can maybe manage to post still?), and Miss Scarlet is probably going to be working away for a few weeks.

I’d really prefer to run the next part with at least three or four active players, so depending on your responses I may end up having to place the game on hold for a couple more weeks. :cry:

I’ll make my next big post as soon as I have at least three victimsvolunteers. :)
Henrik
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Henrik »

I'm rather busy for now (I've got grading to do and won't be ready to continue until the middle of June. From the 13th to somewhere in the middle of June I will not have access to the internet as well, since I'm quitting my current job and moving home to my parents when I'm between jobs. I hope to get another teaching position somewhere I hope for a permanent position, but one never knows, I can become a substitute teacher the following semester as well). During the summer it will be no problem to post though.

Return to “Previous Chapters”