Post by Henrik »

This is very interesting indeed.
Mister Juan
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: OOC: Chapter Four - At Sea

Post by Mister Juan »

If another beating is necessary, I'm all for wrapping a soap bar with a towel ;) Always works, and it leaves no visible traces :P

Yes, I am a little twisted.
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

I'm for Graves's plan, if for no other reason than I don't see much else to do at the moment.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

I've got a post mostly written, it'll actually take you all of the way to Melbourne. It does include more information about Scott.

I may get chance to finish it tonight, or I might have to wait until my lunchbreak tomorrow.

Sorry, I'm alternating between my two games as they are both in transition between chapters. It's currently BtMoM's turn though, so my next long IC post will be here. :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

I'm trying to prepare to start chapter five on Monday. Our new player Syrinx will be joining us over then, I'll try to introduce his character into the story over the weekend. :)

If there's some bit of equipment that your character has realised that they need, then this is their last chance to get it.

It took me by surprise how long chapter four took to play out, but I don't expect this chapter to take as long. Hopefully it'll run through in about a month of real-time.
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

Now you're just taunting me with Greene, aren't you? Wel, at least wedding bells are chiming in As the Masks Turn.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

I need you back online so I can see the next part of that saga.

:roll: Poor, dumb Maksim.

Well, poor Caroline. She's the one lumbered with him!
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

If anybody wants to post anything regarding their character's activities in Melbourne, please could you do it in the next day or so, as soon as everybody has had the opportunity to meet John Rhyes I'll be beginning the next chapter immediately. :)
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

I may be a little hanky-pankyed out, figuratively speaking. :P
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

If anyone wants to be around to join in Starkweather's party, feel free. :)

I'm going to wait until Syrinx and Ghost have had chance to post once more, then everyone who isn't at the pub will get the chance to say hello to John Rhyes, and learn of Sykes' accident.

Then that really is it for Australia, onto the Southern Ocean and the great white wilderness beyond!
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

At the Waterside Hotel John arranges so that one of the three pubs on the lower floor is set to accomodate the SS Gabrielle´s party.
The financial matter will be taken care of by John trading the cargo held in the Cleopatra as it´s no longer needed. Would fetch a neat sum, I´d guess.
He´ll arrange for the ship to be taken into dock at the same time, not having to worry about that while off seeing penguins.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Henrik
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years

Post by Henrik »

Olof will rather keep to Dr. Greene, Jack and Kitt but if they want to follow Starkweather he will go there as well.
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Decrepit »

I don't think Jack will seek out Starkweather ... :P
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Decrepit wrote:I don't think Jack will seek out Starkweather ... :P
You don't say. 8)

Hi everyone, sorry I had to go home sick from work on Wednesday, before I finished my lunchtime posts.

I'm feeling better now, so I should be able to post later today.

Sorry for the hold ups, there's been loads of viruses going round my family, my work and the kids' school, hopefully I've had them all now. :D

I should hopefully move things along here during the next 24 hours, hopefully tonight. Because of the latest delay, I'm going to move ahead to the new chapter, please assume that you all get introduced to John Rhyes either at the pub, or during the final two days in Australia.
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

I've been getting the nerw chapter started in Masks today, I'll hopefully get time to begin chapter 5 here tonight.

Once the first post is up, I'll wait two days for everyone to make a first post, then I'll post updates daily until something 'eventful' happens. I'm expecting to get through the whole chapter in 3-6 real-life weeks, at the end of which you will finally be on the ice of Antarctica. :D

Return to “Previous Chapters”