chapters are archived here.

Moderator: Raiko

Ghost_1971
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: IC: Chapter Four - At Sea

Post by Ghost_1971 »

Also with a smile, Callum replies "It's my first name. Callum McDonald is my full name. And I'm from Edinburgh, well.... just outside."

"We've had quite an eventful trip down here. What with the sabotage, and the poisonings, and the murder in New York" there's only the slightest hint of sarcasm in his voice as he talks to John. "Just your regular, run of the mill Starkweather expedition really. Here let me get the first round in....."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Thank´s matie! I´ve had my share of mishaps myself. A handful of years ago when I was landed in Shanghai, I got in the middle of a criminal racket, fleeing from opium dealers and martial art types. Just barely got away. The Cleopatra saved me then getting me to the safe haven of Boston harbour." John does not go further into the Asian business. "My only memento from that trip is my shotgun. I never leave it behind on my missions. You never know when things turn sideways!" Nah, chief McDonald, it´s time for topping the glasses. So, the old Starkweather is keeping everyone on the toes then. I listened to one of his seminars once. All charts and diagrams, splendid slide shows and he really enjoys being in the centre! Speaking of the devil. There he comes." At this John manages to fill both glasses and nudges Callum over the table. "Ohoy! Attention, officers on deck!" He downs the refilled glass and stands up, ready to go over to greet the team leaders.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Henrik
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Post by Henrik »

Beginning to become a bit drunk, Olof proposes a toast for the expedition's newest member. "I want to drink to your health, Mr. Rhyes, getting this party together with such a short notice, it is really what this crew needs after the stress we have had so far. To your health Mr. Rhyes! Skål!" Olof swallows the liqour with one smooth motion and places the shot glass on the bar waiting for a refill.

Return to “Previous Chapters”