In Character and Out of Character threads for completed
chapters are archived here.

Moderator: Raiko

Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

Decrepit wrote: Raiko, I'm not sure how far you want me to push the investigation of perhaps-ancillary events. They're certainly intriguing, but I don't want to derail things, either.

I'm fine with you investigating anything that you like, if I feel that the adventure is getting off track I'll try to push it gently back on track. If that doesn't work I'll just have to be less gentle. ;)

For now it's ok to investigate anything that you like. I'd prefer you all to move your IC actions into chapter two as soon as you can, but apart from that do what you like. :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

Another thing that I’ve forgotten to say is that if GaryTheNerd comes back (as real life can easily cause long absences from forums, eg Shadow), I have kicked out Clark the character, but not Gary the player. If he returns we’ll sort out something to allow him to continue playing (not with Clark though).

I enjoyed Gary’s roleplaying of Clark a lot, but as I said earlier I had to leave out one of the main NPCs (Greene) due to having two PC doctors. I was happy with this, as long as both doctors remained PCs.

As I don’t know whether GaryTheNerd will ever return or not, I decided this was the best time to replace Clark.

Graves and Callum are quite welcome to reject Greene if they don’t think he’s suitable. Given the time constraints, as Callum said there isn’t really time to find a replacement, so the Expedition will depart with one doctor (Graves). This won’t be a problem as the published campaign is written with Greene as the sole doctor.

Return to “Previous Chapters”