New Area Ideas

Listen. Sometimes it hurts to let it all slip away. Sometimes it's easier just to die. But how can we do that when we know that she's out there? Waiting for me. Waiting for all of us. If you would only find her, maybe we could finally rest.

Moderator: Laraqua

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Re: New Area Ideas

Post by Piano man »

I be the Gym/shooting range teacher. I'm sure they would be the same guy. Also if he could teach archery.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by SuAside »

might be fun to play a tinfoil hat survivalist, crazier than a coconut janitor/nightwatchman? possibly an army veteran with adjustment problems?
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by paradys »

I'm still up for playing an art teacher but if it would amuse dgifuss i might go for a cockney wideboy who talks in slang all the time. don't know how i'd fit this in with the idea of a private school though.

"gor blimey guvnor. its gonna be a right carve up!"
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

He might do it as a gag. Class clown and all that.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by paradys »

how about a windowcleaner on his last job of the day? hes a cheeky chirpy lovable cockney rascal etc.
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

We'll open this in September, k? Give new players a chance to join if they like, me a chance to work stuff up, and you guys a chance for your old characters to die so you have more time free for the new ones. 8)

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by Seppuku »

I'd like to be a student I guess... Maybe from the fencing team.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Oh yeah, there's also a police station and a police helicopter whose pilots are up for grabs. It's already in operation but no real details have been set in stone about those character.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Can Ash come play in Ash? They are on the way to s-mart it sounds like :P Can I make a way too enthusiastic employee?
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Actually, it's a furniture store. :lol: Not a supermarket. I said Superstore, didn't I? But sure, you can get a job there. You poor, poor bastard.

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

In AMERICA Superstores are food, furniture, electronics, firearms, toys, pets , and clothes. Sorry so Furniture Dock worker could work. Mark needs some muscle to back him up. :P
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Well, what's the American name for them then? The giant "We sell loads of one thing" stores?

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Wholesale Wharehouse or something, but I got ya. Giant furniture store of death.
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

So I changed my story because like you said... "stealing a car stereo?" So Mark is in London to procure a certain book for a mystery client. 3 guesses what that book might be, and the first two don't count. So maybe we could have a museum, or library?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Sure, that makes sense. In the End Times, a lot have people have been alerted in their own ways. Dreams of mysterious books would make sense. Museams, libraries, occult book collectors, all seem good.

Sif you're not in London to hop on a plane at the air port to go to Innsmouth.

Hehe, An Innsmouth Game'd be good. Who wants to play a tainted one? :lol:

Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

How about this? I will use google earth to try to see if theres a hospital and movei theatre nearby.

http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/visit ... floor.aspx
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Seppuku »

Well it's not quite across the street, but This is the closest theatre/hospital/museum/private school set I could find in London.

Return to “Ash”