Chit-Chat

Listen. Sometimes it hurts to let it all slip away. Sometimes it's easier just to die. But how can we do that when we know that she's out there? Waiting for me. Waiting for all of us. If you would only find her, maybe we could finally rest.

Moderator: Laraqua

trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Re: Chit-Chat

Post by trixie »

So we'll never know the truth about the decrepit old man and old he truly is then? :lol:
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

I was thinking that we'd bring the smaller children first. If we put the beds in the elevator, we could put two in each bed. If we don't put the beds in the elevator we could squeeze more in. Since Mercy Cross is a big hospital, it's odd that there's only a single elevator. I live a few blocks from Jefferson Hospital, and it has two banks of four elevators on either end of the building, plus several more elevators between them specifically for transporting patients.

I'll wait a bit to post in the IC thread to give Dahlia and/or Jason a chance to respond.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Mercy Cross is actually quite a small - if tall - hospital for a city, I should think. Take a look at the map - do you really think more elevators would fit? The largest floor is the ground one and they don't have a lot of options in going up.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Going by the map, it isn't all that big. It was described as a "big hospital" in the intro, though, probably before any maps were shown.

Does Sarah have pepper spray in her handbag, as I asked in the IC thread?

After I post for her in her IC thread, that'll be it for me tonight. I should have been in bed a while ago.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Yeah, sure, have it. I'm sure it'll save you from the hordes of darkness. 8)

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seppuku
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by Seppuku »

I thought maybe I could blow up the hospital as a distraction, and escape all this madness.
“Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'”
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

:shock: That could work. :lol:

SuAside
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by SuAside »

i sleep about 8 to 9 hours during the holidays.

during the year more like 6 or 7.
trixie wrote: Yes back to school stinks, but yay that the kids are going back soon and I don't have to sort out arguments amongst children nearly as much.

school stinks? school rocks! i miss it already...

dunno about you guys, but 16yo till the end of my studies were the best years of my life. ;)
TheKingInYellow
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TheKingInYellow »

Man, I've loathed school for the past seventeen years. Even college has sucked my blood dry and moved on to take sustenance from the brittle remains of my dead soul. Thankfully this is my last year... Until grad school...
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by paradys »

trixie wrote: So we'll never know the truth about the decrepit old man and old he truly is then? :lol:

the decrepit old man is a fairly immature 33. and laraqua don't worry about all those late nights, you can catch up on all that lost sleep later on, honest. now, i'm off for a nap.
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

*whistles to self*

I've been reading Loooooovecraft...

trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

SuAside wrote:
trixie wrote: Yes back to school stinks, but yay that the kids are going back soon and I don't have to sort out arguments amongst children nearly as much.

school stinks? school rocks! i miss it already...

dunno about you guys, but 16yo till the end of my studies were the best years of my life. ;)

Well I said it stinks because the kids will be poor Paradys problem soon enough....it was only to commiserate...ha ha I loved school too when I was in it.....but sssshhhh........don't tell anyone that, it'll blow my cover! 8)
paradys wrote: the decrepit old man is a fairly immature 33. and laraqua don't worry about all those late nights, you can catch up on all that lost sleep later on, honest. now, i'm off for a nap.

33? Join the club! Not me exactly....I'm just a mere 30.....so you're much more decrepit than me..... HA HA HA :lol:
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Who's 33? and who says 33 is old you youngling sons o' bitches! I bet I could party all your faces off! Challenge! lol

So Laraqua..... When we fail a sanity roll, do you want us to lower our stats on our charactrer sheets ourselves, or do you want to do it? Either way is cool with me.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by Piano man »

I've drank with Dsigfuss before. If you take him up on his challenge you better be able to drink all night long. I can't do it. I'm also a decrepit 33 year old. So is he but he's got talent.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

We are to keep our own sanity levels current, as was said a few pages ago in the chit chat. We need to be keeping them up to date.
DSIGFUSS wrote: Who's 33? and who says 33 is old you youngling sons o' bitches! I bet I could party all your faces off! Challenge! lol

I accept your challenge you decrepit old fogey....I could mop the floor with you anyday! ha ha ha (Not exactly....we already proved that i can't match drinks to you....but I can definately party with the best of `em) You're on!
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Geez, if you think 33 is old, I don't dare tell you my age. Better cut me in half and count the rings if you're achin' to find out.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

:lol: Count the rings???!!! Omg....I chortled good from that one....

C'mon now...pray tell....how old really? We're all really just a bunch of old fogeys pretending to be young. Dsigfuss lied about his age....he's actually 42. Pianoman is 55....he has the old man slippers and everything.....Me I'm only 19. Tee hee :D
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by Piano man »

And the award for lie of the decade goes to ........................Trixie. congratulations Trixie for living in denial for eleven years. Yes that would make her thirty. Three years younger than me, but if you want to know the truth she is still better looking than most nineteen year olds.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Does anybody know if Laraqua erased all the old threads or are they stored somewhere in Ash? I wanted to count up how many sanity points Ronald has lost since the beginning...

And I'm 33 with the stamina of a 19 year old and the liver of a 55 year old.
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by SuAside »

Piano man wrote: And the award for lie of the decade goes to ........................Trixie. congratulations Trixie for living in denial for eleven years. Yes that would make her thirty. Three years younger than me, but if you want to know the truth she is still better looking than most nineteen year olds.

now you've gone & done it...

you have no other way out than to post pictures to back up such a statement...

aka

"PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!"

Return to “Ash”