Sleeping Alone (Father Ò Shaban)

A brutal murder has taken place in the small Highland village of Strathmorn. The accused claims that the ghosts from a local haunted manor are to blame!

Piqued by the alleged supernatural angle to the case, renowned Psychical Researcher, Harry Price, is seeking a team of responsible persons ‘of leisure and intelligence, intrepid, critical and unbiased’ to investigate the haunting.

Doesn’t that just sound like the sort of thing you’ve been looking for?

Moderator: Philulhu

Joajackson
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

Re: Sleeping Alone (Father Ò Shaban)

Post by Joajackson »

Philulhu wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:37 pm Hamish stared at Father Ó Shaban for a long moment. ”Cazolics?” he repeated slowly, looking at the concierge then back to the Father. Thoughts moved like tectonic plates then he said, ”Do ye mean Catholics? I dinnae mind them. My ma’s not keen but they nivver did me nae harm.”

He took the money from Father Ó Shaban’s outstretched hand and looked at it carefully. “Take it to the bank when it opens at nine,” said the concierge. Hamish nodded and stood looking at the Father, waiting to see what he wanted him to do next.
And with that the priest told the young man to just follow him while he went to the hotel with all the rest. If he become lost, he would ask the boy to guide him there.
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: Sleeping Alone (Father Ò Shaban)

Post by Philulhu »

Right now it’s Thursday morning for you while the others are still working through Wednesday night. I’ll get them to wrap up and decide who’s going where and bring you back in to the main thread.

Return to “The Horror on the Glen”