Epilogue

What seemed a simple business trip turns into a race to save a planet… or the Empire of Man itself!

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Epilogue

Post by kabukiman »

The capital- one week latter...
You arrive at the ship where the captain is impatient watching a truck filling it with ore. You have been detained, interrogated, put in a quarantine and now finally released, receiving just army rations and being transported in a military train as a courtesy for having helped to solve the situation..

"Finally you are here! I hope you have enjoyed your stay in the city in the far north, I had to solve a big problem to get the parts. At least the miners strike is finished and I managed to get the ore with a huge discount as promissed. But don't expect that I will pay for any expenses you had in the city."

Kathy says "Hi, did everything went well? We should be ready to fly tomorrow..."

They seem completly oblivious of what happened...
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Epilogue

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Well, we all got back alive," says Mary. "That's something. I guess the planetary authorities are keeping a lid on what happened in Calamity City. But we have the inside scoop!"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 4 years 8 months

Post by Snapper »

"We were presented with a difficult environment, Captain. And we did our job. I believe we demonstrated that we have the skills and resilience to be an asset to your ship."
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Philulhu »

”We shouldn’t have been sent in there without proper equipment, back-up and a rescue plan. It will all be in my formal report,” snapped Ota.

Return to “Traveller- Horror on Planet Xotli”