January 11 - Via Brera - Andrew and Archie find Felicity.

A puzzling headline begins a front-page article found in the Times of London. Three men, all identical in identification, were found dead in the same room of the Chelsea Arms Hotel. Then the home of a valued friend burns to the ground, severely injuring him in the process. It is the beginning of "Horror On The Orient Express" a European campaign set in the winter between January and March of 1923. Over the course of the campaign, the investigators are trying to collect the various pieces of an ancient statue called the Sedefkar Simulacrum. Night falls early then, and each night is long and cold. The campaign is made up of 11 scenarios, taking place in seven nations, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Italy, The Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes, Bulgaria, and Turkey. All are stops on the path of the Simplon-Orient Express.

Moderator: robertod

robertod
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 4 months

January 11 - Via Brera - Andrew and Archie find Felicity.

Post by robertod »

When Felicity leaves Mr. Conti's house and takes her first steps on the crowded street in the center of Milan, she sees Archie and Andrew walking towards her. The two investigatorss are walking briskly while avoiding the passers-by. They look concerned and slightly relieved to see Fecility doing well.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: January 11 - Via Brera - Andrew and Archie find Felicity.

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Well, cheerio, gentlemen!" says Felicity. "You sure look happy to see me. But you looked worried just before you did. Why, did you find out he's a murderer?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 7 months

Post by Mephistophilis »

Taking Felicity by the arm, Andrew leads her away from Conti's place. 'A murderer? Perhaps.'

Marching quickly down the street, looking nervously behind him, Andrew recounts their findings in Conti's warehouse. 'It looked like Spinola was killed, or rather mortally wounded in the warehouse. There were ritual trappings at the scene. A bloodstained stone slab, evidence of another body in the bloody outlines.'

He lets that sink in before continuing, 'And in the back of the warehouse we found two bodies. Killed by the claws and teeth of some kind of human-monster. The bodies were more doppelgangers of Makryat, Italians this time. With those faces etched out of skin and flesh by magic.'

Finally he adds, 'We don't know what Conti's involvement was but there's a good chance he is mixed up with all this. We need to get to the police station and tell them what we have found, and find a darkroom to develop these photographs.'
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Goodness!" gasps Felicity, putting a hand to her chest. "Yes, let's go see them. He could have raped me...or killed me...or raped me and then killed me! Of course, he might not have found that easy. I do have my pistol strapped to my thigh under my skirt. Conti told me where he said he dropped Caterina off near La Scala when I asked him. He got upset when I asked him if he knew anything about Spinola's murder, but I was able to calm him down."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 7 months

Post by Mephistophilis »

Andrew looks flustered at all the talk of raping and killing and pistols on thighs. 'But you're safe now Miss Hayward.'
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you," says Felicity with a smile.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
SaintMeerkat
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 2 years 3 months

Post by SaintMeerkat »

doctor.png
doctor.png (27.27 KiB) Viewed 236 times
Archie's mind was racing so quickly that he almost missed their friend approaching them on the sidewalk. He gave a pleased sort of grunt as he reached out to enthusiastically take Felicity's hand and gave it a firm squeeze. "It is such a relief to see you again in one piece. We saw some very gruesome remains in the warehouse we visited. We can catch you up more later. But yes, Conti seems to be wrapped up in it all."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you, Clarence, I'm glad to see you too," says Felicity. "Let's go back to the police."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Horror on the Orient Express (Trail of Cthulhu)”