Worth reisdence

Before there was Delta Green there was a small organization tasked with investigating the most morbid and vile happenings lurking just bellow the veneer of society. Specially chosen and skilled investigators join forces in a race to solve or cover up these events before it takes its toll on their Sanity. Investigators from a variety of backgrounds will need all the help they can get from their mysterious and international benefactors who always know more than they let on and never let slip their full intentions. It's pre-WW2 but the war of the Mythos is just beginning.

Moderator: Borderline

Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Worth reisdence

Post by Mephistophilis »

'Mrs Tate? This is the Michigan State Police. We're checking up on a report that your vehicle has been seen out of state. Can you confirm your automobile, licence plate 593 447, remains in your posession?'

OOC:   Sorry busy Christmas  
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 3 months

Post by Borderline »

"Been out of state? No it's parked right in the driveway. Is there something wrong?"
OOC:   Hope you all had a good holiday happy to have you back  
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

'Thank you mam, must be some mistake. Can you confirm the vehicle has been in your possession for the last week, the licence plate is still attached, and no one else has had access to the vehicle?'

Bill suspects someone has just duplicated her licence plate.
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

"It's been in my possession, my son drives it but he's been away the last two months. Hold on dear I'll go check the license plate." After a few minutes she returns- "The license plate is missing. What does this mean officer?"
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

'It means you're going to have to get a new one I'm afraid,' says Bill. 'When was the last time you know you saw it was there, and have you seen anyone hanging around the car since then? And where's you son at the moment what's his name?'
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Philulhu »

Good holiday, thanks. Hope everyone else did likewise :D
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

"Oh my, this is overwhelming. My son's name is Jeffrey, he's in the airforce, he often goes on trips for his job. I hadn't noticed it was gone- I'm not sure the last time I saw it but I haven't seen anyone hanging around at all, no."
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

'Don't worry mam, just get yourself a new plate when you can, we'll deal with everything else. And Jeffrey, where is he at the moment? Just for my notes you understand.'

When Bill has finished with Mrs Tate he lets the Michigan automobile bureau know the plate has been stolen and then calls the local Boston office of the Bureau of Investigation. He wants to give them the number plate to see if they can circulate it to local police and find out if they know anything more about these murders.

He's also going to check up on Jeffrey Tate. He doubts it will lead anywhere but he's learned to tidy up all the leads.
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

Mrs. Tate will inform Bill that Jeffrey is in Hawaii but this is fairly difficult to confirm. Eventually Bill is able to ascertain to his satisfaction that Jeffrey is involved in training in Hawaii. He also puts the word out about the plate but doesn't receive any information directly at this time, though they do promise to let him know if anything comes up.
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

Safe to assume you give out the hotel room phone number to contact you with any updates?
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

Definitely
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

OOC:   This is about the time Ralph and Albert will be returning to the Worth residence  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Ralph parks the car in front of the house and leads Albert back inside. "Lost him," he says. "He was just too good a driver."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

“Commander Harper is a good driver too.” Albert says loyally, “It’s just the other guy was fiendishly good. I bet he’s an ex racing driver probably. You should have seen him on the corners; straight through a fruit ‘n’ veg store; chickens everywhere.
It was pretty good.”
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Philulhu »

Rachel looked at Albert questioningly, eyebrows raised. She was already forming the impression that he was prone to exaggeration. Spotting a mark on his chin she pulled out a damp handkerchief and started scrubbing again…
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thank you, young man," says Ralph to Albert.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Borderline
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Borderline »

OOC:   I freaking love all your characters XD  
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Worth residence

Post by Mephistophilis »

Bill sighs at the news, another dead end. 'Damn, that's a real shame. License plate went nowhere, stolen from a little old lady in Michigan in the last few days. We're dealing with professionals.' When he's sure Mr Worth is out of earshot he says, 'The question is, are they doing the killings directly or just covering it up. And why.'
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Well, we can at least have the police look out for those plates," says Ralph. "Michigan plates will be very rare around here. Of course, if he's got any brains, he'll swap out his plates now."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Philulhu »

”Telephone police now,” said Rachel urgently, tucking her handkerchief into her purse. ”Before plates are changed and man get away. And then Mr Worth want to know who killed wife.”

Return to “Fear Forgotten”