Page 1 of 1

IC-Ep 3-Secrets(Everyone)

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:25 am
by Mr. Handy
Duc's Palace, Workshop - Vyones, Auvergne, France
9:30 PM - Monday, April 20, 1517

Gui stood in the entrance to the secret passage, Jacques facing him from six feet away. Diego stepped out from behind the open door to the hall, and Leonardo returned from the hall as well.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Secrets(Everyone)

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:10 am
by Philulhu
Gui bowed to Da Vinci. ”Forgive my intrusion, Monsieur. I heard a commotion and I came to help.”

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:12 am
by Mr. Handy
"Thank you, Monsieur," said Leonardo. "All is well now. There was a...misunderstanding, but it's all sorted out now."

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:24 am
by Philulhu
”A misunderstanding?” asked Gui, caught between wanting to stay but also wanting to disappear back into the secret passages…

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:31 am
by BoyBlunder78
" Where is your friend? And whete did you find this passage?" Jean Luc asked.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:31 pm
by StarSpawn
Reply to:
Elizabeth waits outside the room. “Let’s hope they catch the thief!” She whispers to Story.
"Yes...this is beginning to feel too much like we're chasing our own tails."

Then reply to:
Jacques calls to the others, "It's just L'Argot. Come back."
Story rolls her eyes, "Rassilon's rod!" Then yanks the door back open and says "Come on..." And proceeds back inside.
Spoiler:
Once inside, she does as survey of the people in the room in an attempt to assess anyone seeming "off" or suspicious or (more) uncomfortable (than expected). If you would like a psychology roll, she "expertly" gets a 98 vs her masterful psych skill of 93 :-(

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:35 pm
by aine
“Oh dear- after all that. There will be fireworks!” Elizabeth exclaims and follows Story back into the room.

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:27 am
by Philulhu
BoyBlunder78 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:31 am " Where is your friend? And whete did you find this passage?" Jean Luc asked.
”My friend?” replied Gui with a puzzled frown. ”To which friend are you referring?”

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:53 am
by Mr. Handy

Gui seems completely trustworthy to you.

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:35 am
by BoyBlunder78
"Why the good father Ignacio, the last i saw you were enjoying his company." Jean Luc replies to Gui, "and you were off to offer up some prayers fir your soul with him." He adds with a slight smirk.

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:03 pm
by Philulhu
”’Enjoying’ would probably be a bit strong,” replied Gui disparagingly. ”And don’t worry, Chevalier, we also prayed that the good Lord relieve you of your unnatural fondness for animals.”

He stepped into the room, bowing to Story and Elizabeth. ”So what was the cause of the commotion?” he asked.

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:05 pm
by aine
Elizabeth looks into the secret passage and then at Gui,
“I’ve been hiding in that passage for ages, how did I not see you?” She looks perplexed.

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:02 pm
by Philulhu
Gui shrugged. ”I have just arrived, Mademoiselle,” he replied. ”You did not see me but then neither did I see you.”

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:03 am
by Snapper
Jacques just nods and sighs, summoning patience. "Are we any wiser for why Master Suit of Armour is alive and talking to us? And is there anything else needs be done tonight? Otherwise, I am inclined to retire, ready for the strange play tomorrow."

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:26 am
by BoyBlunder78
"Where did you enter the passage Gui?" Jean Luc asks as he stares into the opening.

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:55 am
by Philulhu
Smiling to cover his irritation, Gui waved over his shoulder. ”One of the rooms back there,” he replied airily.

”I was running an errand for Father Ignacio. A mission from God, you might say...”

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:32 pm
by aine
Elizabeth glances sideways at Gui, wondering; Father Ignacio could cause a lot of trouble should he find out about their iron friend.
“I too am feeling rather weary. And I think it might be a long day tomorrow.”
Elizabeth stifles a yawn.

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:00 am
by BoyBlunder78
Philulhu wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:55 am Smiling to cover his irritation, Gui waved over his shoulder. ”One of the rooms back there,” he replied airily.

”I was running an errand for Father Ignacio. A mission from God, you might say...”
" Ahh, getting the minstrels back together....." Jean Luc muttered under his breath.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:42 pm
by Mr. Handy

Nobody has posted in a while. Is there anything that Story, Brook, Gui, or Jean Luc wish to do tonight, or should I move things forward to the next day?

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:45 am
by Snapper
Spoiler:
Unless anyone wants to contribute something useful they have discovered, Jacques will head to bed. Happy in that case to move on to the next scene.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:00 am
by Philulhu
Gui will return from whence he came. He has a mission to try to complete after all (and hopefully find a way out, afterwards).

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:06 am
by BoyBlunder78
Spoiler:
After quite an exhsusting time Jean Luc would like to return to gis room to mull over the nights events and his brush with desth.....

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:29 pm
by StarSpawn
Story feels that sleep seems good. Some rest to prepare the spirit for the upcoming strange play...

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:42 am
by Mr. Handy

Story, Elizabeth, and Brook are moving to the thread linked below:

Ladies Night

Jacques is moving to the thread linked below:

Knight's Rest

Jean Luc is moving to the thread linked below:

The Artist's Repose

Gui is moving to the thread linked below:

A Mission From God