Page 1 of 1

IC-Ep 3-The Prisoner(Everyone else)

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:31 am
by Mr. Handy
Ruined House- London, England
7:00 AM - Tuesday, September 10, 1940

Archie and Anna left, leaving everyone else with the sedated Catherine Exeter. Eugene's vision cleared, and he was relieved to see sunlight instead of darkness. However, he was still unable to move and in intense pain.

Re: IC-Ep 3-The Prisoner(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:25 pm
by aine
"I rather wish the doctor could have stayed here; how do we know the sedative is still working?" Phyllis worries. "I know she's an old lady but hadn't we better tie her hands just in case?"

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:48 pm
by Mr. Handy
Catherine already had her arms bound by Benjamin's belt, and she was also gagged. She appeared to still be sedated, but Phyllis was right that she couldn't tell for certain. She was also only in her forties, and therefore not that old. Phyllis herself was older and still capable of posing a considerable threat, and that was without any seemingly magical powers.

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:22 am
by yockenthwaite
"So, do we try to get police help or something?" asks Elizabeth. "Or do we deal with this ourselves?" She looks anxiously at Catherine, remembering both the threat and her past encounter with the woman.

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:06 am
by Mr. Handy
"I believe the Reverend and the doctor went to call for an ambulance," said Maggie.

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:18 am
by yockenthwaite
“Yes of course,” says Elizabeth, shaking her head. “Silly me. Now if this one will just stay sedated while we wait ...”

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:36 pm
by aine
"We will be in big trouble if her daughter and Major Steadman came back. We would be powerless to stop them taking her away. I think we should move away from here, hide Mrs Exeter and then post a look-out for the ambulance." Phyllis nods her head and crosses her arms.

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:24 am
by Mr. Handy
"Right, I'll stand watch," said Maggie. "The rest of you can wait round the corner."

Everyone else moved around the corner and out of sight, carrying the incapacitated Eugene and Catherine with them. After a little while, Eugene finally recovered enough to act freely, the pain fading to pins and needles and then rapidly dissipating to nothing. His skin was still an oozy, blistery mess, however.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below:
They're Coming to Take Her Away