Page 1 of 1

IC-Ep 3-Trail of Madness(Everyone)

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:17 am
by Mr. Handy
Liverpool Street Station- London, England
6:30 AM - Tuesday, September 10, 1940

Everyone met up again outside the Underground station. The sun had not quite risen yet, but the light coming over the horizon was enough by which to see.
OOC,[b]Phyllis[/b], and anyone who wants to help her try to retrace her steps from here to the ruined house where she saw [b]Catherine Exeter[/b], may roll Navigate.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Trail of Madness(Everyone)

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:43 am
by Snapper
Archie attempted to put his orienteering skills to work...
Navigate 40%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:16 am
by Mr. Handy
Archie's keen sense of direction was spot on again. Phyllis described her route last night as well as she could, and he was able to guide the group through the streets to their destination. While there were numerous bombed out houses after the last few nights, he was able to find the right one. Phyllis lipstick marker was right where she had left it, pointing at the house.

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:35 pm
by aine
"Oh my!" Phyllis exclaims, "It's still there. There's my lipstick marker. There's the house and those steps leading down underneath are where Mrs Exeter ascended. Then they all walked off in that direction." She points down the street.

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:46 pm
by Mephistophilis
"Do you think they might have come back here already or could we sneak in and take a look?" trembles Anna, caught between her immense curiosity and fear of being caught by Mrs Exeter and the Steadmans.
OOC,Can Anna see if anyone seems to be at home without approaching too closely, say a spot hidden roll or listen?

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:13 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,The house is in ruins, and it doesn't appear that anyone is home. You may all roll Spot Hidden and Listen if you wish, but there's a limit to what you can discover without entering the house itself.

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:37 pm
by Mephistophilis
Anna Spot Hidden 40:,[dice]0[/dice]
Anna Listen 25:,[dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:43 pm
by jp1885
Eugene takes a few seconds to take in his surroundings.
Spot Hidden 65%,[dice]0[/dice]
Listen 45%,[dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:52 pm
by Mr. Handy
Eugene Thomson,[b]Eugene[/b] could see that nobody was in the wrecked house at ground level. The only way to tell if anyone was in the basement would be to actually go down there. The stairs were uncovered, and a path had been made through the rubble between the stairs and the front of the house.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:56 am
by Snapper
Taking a deep breath, Archie squares his shoulders and looks resolutely at the stairs. "Righto, onward Christian soldiers. And Jewish soldiers."

On short legs, he cautiously starts down the stairs.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Archie[/b] (and anyone else going downstairs), please roll Sneak.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:38 am
by Mephistophilis
Seeing no evidence of occupation, her heart in her mouth, Anna tiptoes down the stairs behind Archie.
Anna Sneak 50,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:37 am
by Snapper
Sneak 10%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:26 am
by Snapper
Archie may be short but he's also rather clumsy. He dislodges some bits of debris on the steps and they clatter down the stairwell. "Oops," he whispers but presses on.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:13 am
by Pastiche
Benjamin tries to move as quietly as possible, but given his age, he's no longer as spry as he once was...
Sneak 10%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:25 am
by jp1885
Sneak 20%,[dice]0[/dice]
By trying not to make a noise, Eugene manages to make as much noise as possible.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:06 pm
by aine
"Tut tut, what a herd of elephants! You'd better have some story ready for when she opens the door; collecting for charity usually works for me but I'm not so sure that something else would be better in this instance." Phyllis calls quietly down the steps. She stands at the top for the moment.

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:49 am
by Mephistophilis
OOC,Haven't roleplayed Anna's fumble in case our benevolent keeper wants to impose something but I'm guessing she's fallen down the steps barrelling into everyone else

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:44 pm
by Mr. Handy
Archie went down first, making little noise. Anna followed him, but in the darkness she lost her footing and tumbled down the stairs, crashing into the back of Archie's legs with an involuntary yelp. Benjamin and Eugene were the next down the stairs. With their lights, they were able to determine that the basement was a large, open room. In one corner was a mattress where Catherine Exeter lay, still fully clothed. She had been sleeping, but her eyes snapped open when she heard the commotion Anna had caused. She appeared to be the only one in the basement other than the investigators themselves.
OOC,Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind, only since you were the second one down the stairs, the only one below you is [b]Archie[/b]. I was waiting to post until I had time and to give others the opportunity to follow you downstairs. Damage to [b]Anna[/b] from falling down the stairs: [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:05 am
by Snapper
Archie loses his balance after Anna rolls into him. With an "Oops!", he staggers down the rest of the stairs, clutching walls and railings to try not to fall.

Straightening his uniform once he makes it to the basement, he spies Catharine Exeter. Archie raises his hand in a non-threatening greeting. "Ah, madam, I'm so pleased we've found you. Have no fear, we mean you no harm."

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:16 am
by jaysun81
Hearing the noise everyone is making as they go down the steps Story begins attempting to sneak, but gives up as he perceives the noise he's producing. Instead he simply proceeds slowly as not to slip because of the disrepair.
OOC,Sneak - 10% [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:24 am
by jp1885
Eugene starts as Exeter opens her eyes.

"It's her: the witch!" he yells, shoving the others aside.

"You'll not cast your spells on me again!" Yelling with rage, he launches himself at the evil woman.

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 pm
by aine
Phyllis waits upstairs listening to the commotion below. "Oh my, she's at home. It's probably just as well someone is taking her to task. A citizen's arrest." She looks around the street wondering if an actual policeman might happen by.

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:08 am
by yockenthwaite
Elizabeth also hears what is happening down below, and looks around for anyone who might be able to help them. She looks towards Story with concern.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:58 pm
by Mephistophilis
Anna places her hand on Eugene's arm: 'Eugene, Eugene, stop! Listen to me. Breathe. Slow down. Breathe. Slow down. Think. This is not the time.' Thinking he is acting on impulse at the traumatic sight of Mrs Exeter she tries to calm Eugene down.
OOC,If Eugene is acting as a result of insanity/mental instability I'd like to have a go at calming him down with Psychoanalysis 90 - [dice]0[/dice] but if it is roleplaying and you want to attack her crack on!

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:15 pm
by jp1885
OOC,Though it does seem rather extreme, I’m actually role playing this. Previously Eugene was attacked and driven mad by her magic, and he’s determined it isn’t going to happen again!
Eugene shrugs off any attempt at restraint, determined to attack before the witch can weave her magic.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm
by Mr. Handy
Eddie looked around the street, but as luck would have it, it was deserted. If anyone was going to do anything, it would have to be them.

Catherine quickly sprang to her feet as Eugene rushed her, chanting and waving her hands in a manner that was all too familiar to him.
OOC,[b]Eddie[/b]'s Luck roll (45% stat) outside the house: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Eugene[/b], you may make your attack now. Then [b]Benjamin[/b] may act before [b]Catherine[/b]'s next action, but nobody else acts before her.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:43 pm
by jp1885
Eugene throws a punch...
Punch 50%,[dice]0[/dice]
...and connects with the woman.
OOC:   Argh, can’t remember what damage a punch does.  

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:04 am
by Snapper
OOC:   1d3 plus your damage bonus. Although she may choose to try to parry / dodge.  

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:46 am
by Mr. Handy
Catherine deflected Eugene's blow, and it did not harm her.
OOC,That is correct. [b]Benjamin[/b] may now act. [b]Catherine[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (50% base skill) to parry [b]Eugene[/b]'s punch: [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:12 am
by Pastiche
Benjamin pulls out his tailoring scissors and charges at her with a ferocity that surprises himself!
Scissors 25%,[dice]0[/dice], damage [dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 am
by Mr. Handy
Benjamin came within inches of stabbing Catherine. She gestured at Eugene, who once more found himself overwhelmed by unimaginable pain! He fell to the floor, liquid oozing from his pores as blisters erupted on his skin. The ooze covered his eyes, and he could no longer see. The sound of agonized screaming filled his ears, and it took him a moment to realize it was him.

Eugene's scream could be heard by those still on the surface.
OOC,Resistance Table roll: [b]Catherine[/b]'s MP 18 vs. [b]Eugene[/b]'s MP 9 (95% chance): [dice]0[/dice] [b]Catherine[/b] exercises POW ((21 - POW 18 = 3) * 5 = 15% chance): [dice]1[/dice] Blindness duration: [dice]2[/dice] Incapacitation duration: [dice]3[/dice] [b]Eugene[/b], please roll Sanity. You've already lost 5 Sanity from this before, so you can lose a maximum of 2 more. Normal Sanity loss for failing is 1D6+1, so Sanity loss in this case is 1/2 (1 if you succeed, 2 if you fail). Everyone in the basement watching this, please roll Sanity as well. Sanity loss for seeing it is 0/1D3. Everyone other than [b]Eugene[/b] is free to act now.

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:18 am
by Snapper
Sanity 86%,[dice]0[/dice]
SAN loss,[dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:30 am
by Snapper
The blood drains from Archie's normally cheery face as he looks upon Eugene's unholy suffering. He seems shaken to his core.

"Demonic fiend!" The anguished cry is wrenched from his throat.

Without thinking, Archie strides towards the evil woman, and as he does so he reaches into his jacket and wrenches out a big Colt .455 automatic pistol, pointing it straight at Exeter.

"Do not move or say one more word, or as the Lord is my witness I shall shoot you dead."
OOC:   If Catherine appears to be casting another curse, gesticulating or uttering weird words, Archie will shoot immediately.  

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:15 am
by jp1885
SAN 21 fail,[dice]0[/dice]2 SAN loss

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:28 am
by Mephistophilis
Anna Sanity 79,[dice]0[/dice]
'No, this isn't right, this isn't possible' Anna mutters to herself. No, this is impossible, impossible...it must be...some kind of hypnotic suggestion, yes, that's it. Fascinating.

Still, 'we can't let her talk to us again, that's where her power lies'.

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:39 am
by Pastiche
Sanity 53%,[dice]0[/dice]
Benjamin steels himself against the horrors he is witnessing, and in fact is embolded by his recent near miss to try and stab her again.
Scissors 25%,[dice]1[/dice] damage [dice]2[/dice]

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:20 pm
by aine
"Oh my. What a hubbub. Whatever can they be doing down there?" Phyllis says to Elizabeth and Eddie. "Don't they realise all that noise might attract somebody- the sort we dont want? I'm going down to tell them to be quieter." She clasps her handbag and old, iron umbrella and starts determinedly down the stairs.

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 am
by Mr. Handy
Catherine froze, glaring at Archie, but she made no motions or sounds. Benjamin stabbed her in the shoulder with his scissors, drawing blood but not doing a whole lot of damage. She turned her glare on him, but she did not act. It was then that Phyllis reached the bottom of the stairs.
OOC,You may all act freely now. I only need a Sanity roll from [b]Story[/b] now.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:44 pm
by Pastiche
Emboldened by the drawing of blood, and the fact that apparently he can do without impunity, Benjamin repeats his attack.
Scissors 25%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:22 pm
by jp1885
Mr. Handy wrote:OOC,You may all act freely now.
OOC:   I assume Eugene is a blind, screaming wreck still?  

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:26 pm
by aine
Phyllis takes one long look round, finishing on Mrs Exeter,
"There'll be trouble come of this, you mark my words. We'd best get her upstairs into the daylight and back to the hospital straight away; when an old lady goes quiet like that it means she's got sommat up her sleeve. I should know. And young Eugene needs the hospital too by the looks of him."
Phtllis, gesticulating with her umbrella, points up the stairs. She takes a firm grip of Catherine's elbow from behind her.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:15 am
by Mephistophilis
'I think Phyllis is right' sighs Anna, 'but for God's sake, someone gag her and tie her hands'.

Anna turns her attention to Eugene, 'its okay Eugene, calm down, deep breaths, she can't hurt you' she coos reassuringly. 'It's not real, it's just words...some kind of hypnotic suggestion'.

Eugene continues to writhe in pain and as Anna places her hands on his blistered skin she feels the fluid seeping through her fingers. 'Oh dear God, no, this can't be...no, it's not possible' she sobs as she desperately roots through her bag for dressings and iodine to treat the weeping sores.
Anna First Aid: 48,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 am
by yockenthwaite
"I think the danger is already down there!" says Elizabeth to Phyllis, as she also makes her way down the stairs. Elizabeth doesn't bother being quiet, but tries to get down there as fast as possible, to help the others with whatever is going wrong.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:56 am
by Snapper
Ashen faced, Archie stalks up to Catherine and positions himself directly behind her, his Colt M1911 a mere foot from her shoulder blades. He is very careful to avoid pointing the big handgun at anyone else close to her, such as Phyllis or Benjamin.

"Benjamin, in the name of decency, stop stabbing the woman this instant! If you want to do something useful, tie her hands behind her back with string or a necktie or something." Archie's voice is still shaking but his intent is clear.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:18 am
by Mr. Handy
Try as she might, Anna could not stop the oozing liquid coming out of Eugene, but at least it wasn't blood. What just happened seemed medically impossible, and yet she could not doubt the evidence of her eyes.

Catherine went up the stairs with Archie and Phyllis hastily, if for no other reason than to get away from Benjamin and his scissors. As they were going up, Elizabeth was coming down, and they met in the middle. She and Catherine regarded each other with mutual recognition.
OOC,Yes, [b]Eugene[/b] is still blind and incapacitated. And in considerable pain.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:17 pm
by Mephistophilis
OOC,Anna would like to see if she could give Eugene something for his suffering like pentobarbital which she probably has on her as a sedative and maybe some oral morphine for the pain that she might have (maybe a luck roll). I'm not sure it would need a medicine or psychiatry (average of psychoanalysis and medicine) roll as I'm not really aiming for an in game benefit

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:41 pm
by Mr. Handy
Anna had morphine in her doctor's kit, which she gave to Eugene. He was still in pain, which while excruciating, was not quite as bad as it had been before.
OOC,You don't need to roll for that. Your doctor's bag would have that, and administering is a simple matter for you.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:49 pm
by Pastiche
Benjamin will dig in his pockets for something to tie her hands. Being a tailor, he probably has some thread there, but in all likelihood that won't be strong enough...

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:50 pm
by jp1885
Eugene’s screams subside into agonised groaning.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:02 pm
by Mr. Handy
Benjamin was right that thread would not be strong enough, but he was able to remove his belt and use that to tie Catherine's arms behind her back. Fortunately, as a tailor, his trousers fit perfectly, so he did not need the belt to keep them from falling down.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:10 pm
by Pastiche
Mr. Handy wrote:Fortunately, as a tailor, his trousers fit perfectly, so he did not need the belt to keep them from falling down.
OOC:   :-)  

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:10 pm
by Mephistophilis
Anna balls up some gauze and stuffs it in Catherine's mouth, securing it with a bandage.

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:26 am
by Mr. Handy
Catherine was now effectively bound and gagged.

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:47 am
by Snapper
Once Catherine is bound and gagged, Archie discreetly stows the handgun back inside his uniform jacket.

(Archie is most impressed with the good tailoring of Benjamin's trousers that has rendered the man's belt almost redundant.)

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:14 am
by Mephistophilis
Anna takes the others to one side leaving Archie covering Catherine. 'Well, what are we going to do with her now? Once that gag's out in the sanatorium or the police station she'll be able to start her nonsense again. May I suggest I administer her a hypnotic medication to put her to sleep for the next few hours and get her back to the sanatorium without any questions being asked. Some of us should stay behind and search this place.'

She turns to Catherine Exeter and bandages the superficial cuts looking sharply at Benjamin in the process. 'I don't know how I'm going to explain these' she grumbles.

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:30 pm
by Pastiche
"Don't know what came over me, just wanted to help Eugene, I guess..." Benjamin sheepishly looks at his shoes...

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm
by aine
Once up the steps, Phyllis looks around, "I hope the Steadmans don't turn up; Major Steadman could well be armed and I doubt he has scruples. Could you order an ambulance from the church, doctor?" She asks Anna. "We'll have to carry them over all this rubble to a clear street first. I'm happy to have a look round below; I'm used to rummaging around in bric-a-brac."

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:53 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Anna[/b], if you want to inject [b]Catherine[/b] with a sedative, please roll Pharmacy.

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:17 am
by Snapper
Archie looks over at Phyllis. "My impression is these people want to operate in the dark, in more ways than one. I don't think the Steadmans will engage in gunfire in broad daylight. And as a group, we represent quite a large number of witnesses."

"Perhaps we should just make our way to the underground station and call for the police? Even if they are nearby, I'm sure these people won't act in front of the morning's commuters."

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:36 am
by Mephistophilis
'I'm sure I could arrange for an ambulance from the sanatorium' says Anna.
OOC,Just going to wait to see what everyone thinks before doing any injecting - it is risky

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:11 pm
by aine
"You know best, I'm sure." Phyllis says to Archie. "I'd feel better staying above ground with Mrs Exeter though, just to be sure. You do what you need to do dear." She says to Anna, "I'm just going to have a quick look round downstairs.

Phyllis returns to the basement room for a quick rummage. She's had plenty of experience going through old things for charity and often spots a hidden gem.
Spot Hidden,50 [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:58 pm
by Mr. Handy
Phyllis looked around the basement. Almost everything but the mattress looked like it belonged here and had probably been here before Catherine Exeter had used it to hide. There was a brown paper bag containing biscuits next to the mattress, some of which had already been eaten judging from the crumbs, and there was a hooded electric torch beside it similar to those some of her friends had. Underneath the mattress, she found a book tucked away. It had a few hundred pages, and the writing on the cover and inside was in Egyptian hieroglyphics. In spite of the ancient language, the book itself probably wasn't more than a decade or two old.

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:47 am
by Snapper
Archie considers Anna's suggestions. "I think your plan of medicating Mrs Exeter seems reasonable in the circumstances. And then get her back to the sanatorium and Eugene to hospital."

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:56 pm
by Mephistophilis
Anna draws up some sodium amytal to administer to Catherine Exeter. 'I will give her a hypnotic dose, enough to put her out for up to eight hours. When I've administered it I'll need someone to stay here with her while I go to the church to request an ambulance from the sanatorium. She might be a little...disinhibited for a few seconds so you may need to help me restrain her.'
Looking at Benjamin she adds 'while I'm away please make sure she's breathing, I expect her to still be alive when the ambulance arrives. I will also call for an ambulance for Eugene from the church'.
Anna rolls against Pharmacy 50,[dice]0[/dice]
OOC:   Uh oh!  

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:29 am
by Mr. Handy
Anna injected Catherine with the sedative. She struggled briefly, but Anna was strong enough to restrain her with Benjamin's help. After a little while, he eyelids drooped shut and her breathing slowed, though not dangerously so.

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:02 pm
by Pastiche
"Sure, I'll keep an eye on her. She's allowed to breathe, but if she starts causing trouble again, I won't hesitate to use my trusted scissors!"

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:28 pm
by Mephistophilis
'I'm off to the church' says Anna, visibly buoyed by the apparent success of the injection. 'I'd appreciate if someone could come with me. I'm still a little apprehensive about wandering the streets on my own, even with Mrs Exeter in custody. We can pick up my car on the way back.'

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:27 pm
by aine
Phyllis stomps back up the stairs.
"That should make things a bit easier." She says as she sees Catherine Exeter. " Look, I found this book; it looks quite new but it's got this funny writing in it, looks like that exhibition at the museum; Egyptian is it?" She holds it up for anyone who might be more knowledgeable than herself.

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:28 am
by Snapper
Archie peers at the writing with interest.
Archeology 76%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:52 am
by Pastiche
Benjamin, also being fascinated by old books, peeks over Archie's shoulder.
Achaeology 21%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:33 pm
by yockenthwaite
Shaken by seeing Catherine again, Elizabeth nevertheless pulls herself together, relieved by Anna’s actions. “Let me have a look too,” she says, as she comes back up the stairs. “I studied a little archaeology as part of my history study.” She peers intently at the curious volume.
Elizabeth Archaeology 33,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm
by yockenthwaite
OOC:   Sorry :roll:  

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 pm
by Mr. Handy
When Elizabeth grabbed the book, the binding came out, and all of the pages scattered all over the ground. Then a wind picked up and blew them away at high speed.
Elizabeth Young,[b]Elizabeth[/b] is able to read the Egyptian hieroglyphics thanks to the gift of languages she got from traveling in the TARDIS, but making sense out of them would have been another matter.

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:12 pm
by yockenthwaite
“Oh no!” cried Elizabeth. She tries to see if she can grab any of the pages before it’s too late.

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:11 pm
by aine
"Butterfingers!" Phyllis quickly tries to spear some pages with her umbrella before they blow away.
Umbrella,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:32 am
by Mr. Handy
The pieces of paper blew away before Elizabeth could chase after them to grab them, but Phyllis did manage to stab one of them through with her umbrella's tip before it could escape.

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:15 am
by yockenthwaite
"Oh I'm sorry!" says Elizabeth. "Well done on getting one of the pages though." She shakes her head, frustrated with her clumsiness.

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:07 am
by Snapper
Archie nods to Anna. "I would be honoured to accompany you."

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:26 pm
by aine
Phyllis carefully pulls the page off her brolly. "Now, who wants to look after this? It's no good to me; I'm not the historical type."

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:38 pm
by Mephistophilis
Anna smiles at Archie, putting her arm out for him to take. 'Why I do declare, Reverend Pennyfeather, you are my hero' she laughs, feigning a southern drawl.

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:32 am
by Snapper
Archie laughs easily. "Always pleased to be of service."

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:32 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Anna[/b] and [b]Archie[/b] are going to the church. Is everyone else going with them, do people want to wait here, or does anyone want to do something else?

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:10 am
by Mephistophilis
OOC,We've drugged Catherine Exeter so a few people should wait with her until the ambulance comes, I think we also said we'd call an ambulance for Eugene

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:37 am
by Pastiche
OOC,I'll keep an eye on Catherine.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:03 pm
by jp1885
Eugene can do nothing but groan in agony.

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:49 am
by Snapper
OOC:   And ooze puss I believe.  

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:16 pm
by aine
Phyllis will stay too.

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:51 pm
by yockenthwaite
OOC:   I'll stay too. Elizabeth can't stand the woman, but wants to keep an eye on her.  

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:33 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Archie[/b] and [b]Anna[/b] are moving to the thread linked below:
Sanctuary
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below:
The Prisoner