IC-Down the Hatch(various)

The dead have begun to rise, but they are not the only problem. A small group of survivors at a truck stop in southwestern Nebraska must contend not only with zombies, but with internal division, a nearby group of heavily-armed skinhead survivalists, and even more horrifying dangers. Can they overcome their differences and survive, or will they join the ranks of the living dead?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Down the Hatch(various)

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:36 AM
In the shower room-
"I only saw two!" Bud called back. "Kerry made it through the door at the other end of the guard room. It's now shut, and they're stuck on this side." He hurried through into the cell block.

In the upper hatch chamber-
"I'm not going anywhere near those rats," Rita insisted. "I'll stay here and protect the others." Earl slammed the hatch shut and sealed it.

"I'm with you," said Duke, hefting his baseball bat as he accompanied Alex.

In the common area-
Alex and Duke ran through the common area.
OOC,[b]Alex[/b], please roll Spot Hidden. The base skill is 25%.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Alex nods to Duke, "Keep your eyes peeled, let's go!" He moves onwards, scanning the floor.
Spot hidden,25[dice]0[/dice] Noooooo! How can I roll 100 twice in a row?!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:37 AM
"There," said Earl. "Now nothing can come up and surprise us. Never should have opened that damn hatch in the first place. It was sealed for a reason."

In the shower room-
Alex and Duke proceeded into the shower room. Alex wasn't able to see the rats with Bud blocking his field of view.
OOC,[b]Duke[/b]'s Spot Hidden roll (30% skill) in the shower room: [dice]0[/dice]
In the cell block-
Bud rushed into the interrogation room and took up a firing stance.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Alex follows Bud ready and alert. "Ready to hit a home run with a zombie rat, Duke?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:38 AM
Alice slumped against the wall and slid down. "I don't feel so good..." she moaned.

In the shower room-
"I hope they're dead before we even get close to them," said Duke as he and Alex entered the cell block. "I don't like the idea of them trying to bite me."

In the interrogation room-
Bud squeezed off a shot at one of the rats in the guard room, grazing it. Both rats turned around and began to scurry toward him. He fired again, blowing it apart. He shot at the other rat as it scrambled into the interrogation room, but the bullet missed very badly. The rat reached him and tried to nibble at his foot, but his shoe leather protected him. Then he put a bullet in its head and it lay still. "That was too close," he said, reloading his revolver. "Down to my last six. Hope we don't run into any more trouble."
OOC,[b]Bud[/b]'s Handgun roll (65% / 2[head shot] = 32.5% skill) shooting at a zombie rat, shot 1 of 2, round 1): [dice]0[/dice] Damage to zombie rat from .38 bullet: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Bud[/b]'s Handgun roll (65% / 2[head shot] = 32.5% skill) shooting at a zombie rat, shot 2 of 2, round 1): [dice]2[/dice] Damage to zombie rat from .38 bullet: [dice]3[/dice] [b]Bud[/b]'s Handgun roll (65% / 2[head shot] = 32.5% skill) shooting at a zombie rat, shot 1 of 2, round 2): [dice]4[/dice] Zombie rat's Bite attack (30% chance) on [b]Bud[/b]: [dice]5[/dice] [b]Bud[/b]'s Handgun roll (65% / 2[head shot] x 2[point blank] = 65% skill) shooting at a zombie rat, shot 2 of 2, round 2): [dice]6[/dice] Damage to zombie rat from .38 bullet: [dice]7[/dice] This concludes Chapter 1. Zombie Apocalypse will continue in Chapter 2: The Quick and the Undead.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin