IC-Horror Movie(Sally/Zoe/Lara/Mei Ling)

The dead have begun to rise, but they are not the only problem. A small group of survivors at a truck stop in southwestern Nebraska must contend not only with zombies, but with internal division, a nearby group of heavily-armed skinhead survivalists, and even more horrifying dangers. Can they overcome their differences and survive, or will they join the ranks of the living dead?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Horror Movie(Zoe/Lara)

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:13 AM
On the stairs-
Lara started running up the stairs, making it up the first flight.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:14 AM
On the stairs-
Lara ran up a second flight of stairs, and they just kept going. She couldn't tell whether Hitch was behind her, but she had to assume he was. At least if he was chasing her, he wasn't hurting the other prisoners.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:15 AM
On the stairs-
Lara ran up another flight of stairs, emerging into an open warehouse area full of crates. At the far end of the room, stairs continued upward.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:16 AM
On the stairs-
As Lara raced across the warehouse, she realized that there were plenty of hiding places, but she couldn't be sure she wouldn't be seen and she just wanted to get out of here. She hurried up the next flight of stairs.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:17 AM
In the back room-
Lara ran up the last flight of stairs to the surface, opened a trapdoor, and entered a small room. Sunlight streamed in through a window in one wall next to a closed door leading outside. Another door led to the front of the building. This room was used for storage. Lara hadn't seen the sun in so long, and had lost hope that she ever would again.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b], please roll Listen.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:18 AM
In the back room-
Lara took a peek out the window beside the back door and recoiled in horror at what she saw. Staggering around the compound's yard were a few naked young women and girls, some of whom she recognized from when she had been kept in one of the cages. However, they were no longer in the cages, and the cages she did see had been broken open from the inside. They had angry red eyes, and they looked set to tear apart anyone they found. As Lara's mind snapped, she realized that she was just like them. She was now a vengeful Fury, ready to mete out justice on the skinheads who had enslaved and repeatedly abused her. She didn't have a weapon, but it never occurred to her that she would need one. Fueled with rage, she turned around and ran back downstairs. No more running. It was time to kill or be killed.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s Listen roll (45% skill) in the back room: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Sanity roll (current level 35) for seeing the zombies: [dice]1[/dice] Sanity loss: [dice]2[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Idea roll (85% stat) to avoid temporary insanity - failure is good: [dice]3[/dice] Type and duration of temporary insanity: [dice]4[/dice] [dice]5[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s temporary insanity is homicidal mania. It will last for two more rounds.
On the stairs-
Lara reached the landing one flight below the surface just as Hitch did. He was shocked to see her coming right for him, eyes blazing with madness and vengeance.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:19 AM
On the stairs-
Lara launched a vicious right hook at Hitch, screaming like a banshee as her face contorted with rage, but he effortlessly blocked her with his left arm. With his right he took out his taser. Activating it, he thrust it at her, but she hopped back to avoid the crackling blue electricity. She took another swing at him, missing by inches. Then he lunged with the taser again, this time striking her full in the chest. She collapsed, twitching and helpless. Her fury dissipated, leaving only despair at having lost her chance to escape. With an evil grin, Hitch rolled Lara over onto her back and handcuffed her arms behind it. Kneeling over her with his knee pressed into her back, he licked her neck. "You're going to regret that, liebchen," he said. "When I'm done with you, you won't walk for a week." He took out a bottle and a piece of cloth, poured some liquid onto the bottle and pressed the cloth over her mouth and nose. The fumes threatened to overwhelm her, and her breathing slowed as her vision grew dim, but her will to fight was strong. She feigned unconsciousness, letting her eyes droop closed. Then he put the bottle and cloth away, slung her over his shoulder with her legs in front, and began carrying her back downstairs.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (50% base skill) attacking [b]Hitch[/b], round 1: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Luck roll (50% stat) on the stairs: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (65% skill) to parry [b]Lara[/b]'s punch: [dice]2[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (65% skill) attacking [b]Lara[/b] with the taser, round 1: [dice]3[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (50% base skill) attacking [b]Hitch[/b], round 2: [dice]4[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (65% skill) attacking [b]Lara[/b] with the taser, round 2: [dice]5[/dice] Number of rounds [b]Lara[/b] is stunned: [dice]6[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Resistance Table roll (CON 8 vs. chloroform's POT 15: 15% chance) to stay conscious: [dice]8[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s STR x 5 roll (65% stat) to carry [b]Lara[/b]: [dice]7[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:20 AM
On the stairs-
Lara's control over her muscles returned as Hitch descended with her, but she took care not to move. She didn't want him realizing that she was still awake. He carried her down a flight of stairs and back to the warehouse level.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:21 AM
On the stairs-
Hitch carried Lara across the warehouse and down the first flight of stairs.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s Listen roll (45% skill) on the stairs: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Listen roll (60% skill) on the stairs: [dice]1[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-Horror Movie(Sally/Zoe/Lara/Mei Ling)

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:22 AM
On the stairs-
As Mei Ling rounded the first landing, she saw Hitch at the top of the second flight of stairs, carrying Lara slung over his shoulder with her legs in front. He saw her in the same instant. "You!" he snarled.

Desperately, Lara flailed her legs wildly at Hitch's groin. She almost connected, but he pulled her around in front of him, took out his pistol, and pointed it at her back. "Hold it right there, China girl," he said. "You don't want Lara to get hurt, do you?"

Mei Ling hung her head and waited while Hitch descended the stairs to join her, using Lara as a shield. "Good girl. Now we're going to my studio to find out how you got out of your cell this time. Move it!"

At the bottom of the stairs, Sally froze in abject horror. The worst had clearly happened, and now she was trapped between Hitch about to come down the stairs and the other skinheads chasing her. Thinking quickly, she flattened herself against the wall beside the stairway, on the far side. The other skinheads would see her for certain if they rounded the corner, but at least there was a chance that Hitch would miss her as he came down, and then she could slip past him up the stairs and escape. It was a longshot, but it was the only chance she had.
OOC,[b]Sally[/b]'s Hide roll (10% base skill) hiding at the bottom of the stairs: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Kick roll (25% base skill) trying to kick [b]Hitch[/b]: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Lara walks at the pace Hitch allows her and obeys is all instructions. To herself she realizes that the prospect of survival outside of the compound without a weapon is minimal. In here, they´s survive at the price of being tormented by the skinheads. But some day, there will be an opening. Soon.

In that, Lara places one foot after the other and hushes to Mei-Ling, "Walk back down, sestra. No problem."
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:23 AM
On the stairs-
Hitch marched Lara and Mei Ling back down the last flight of stairs. When they reached the bottom, Hitch looked right at Sally and gave her a horrible grin. "You're coming back too, fraulein," he said, gesturing with his pistol, which he then pointed at Lara again.

With a whimper, Sally did as she was told and walked in front of them back toward the gate.
OOC,[b]Hitch[/b]'s Spot Hidden roll (50% skill) to see [b]Sally[/b]: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:24 AM
On the stairs-
Hitch walked Sally, Lara, and Mei Ling back through the open gate and around the corner.

In the corridor-
As Hitch took his prisoners down the sloping hallway, Ghost, Spike, and another skinhead with a shotgun entered from the reception area. Ghost leered. "Well, hello again, Sally," he drawled.

Sally began to shudder and weep.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:25 AM
In the corridor-
"It's okay," I got them," said Hitch, ushering the captive women back down the hall to the reception area. "Zoe escaped from her cell earlier and interrupted me when I was with Lara. While I was dealing with Zoe, Lara slipped out of her bonds and came after me. Zoe injured my leg, but I subdued them both. I made Zoe tell me how she escaped, and she finally cracked and admitted that she broke off one of the mattress springs and used it to pick the lock."

"Oh, that's why all the mattresses were out in the hall," said Ghost.

"Ja. I left Lara chained up and went to take Zoe back to her cell, when I caught the rest of them outside of their cells. That raghead must have picked the locks the same way. She had a set of lockpicks on her when we captured her. With Zoe as a hostage, I got them all to return to their cells and locked them up again."

"So how'd they get back out?"

"While I was locking them up, Lara got out of her chains and made a break for it. I swear this girl's double-jointed. I chased her up the stairs, and she ambushed me near the surface. She didn't have a chance, though, and I got her back. Then I caught these two girls. I don't know how they escaped this time, but we will find out." He gave Mei Ling a vile grin. "You better tell me now, or you'll suffer like Zoe did. Lara can tell you all about that."

"Never!" spat Mei Ling. "I sooner die!"

"Preference noted."

Ghost slipped an arm around Sally's waist and pulled her close to him. "You're new here, Sally," he said as he pulled her through the open door, "so I'm willing to look the other way if you'll just tell me how you two got out."

"Don't tell him, Sally!" cried Mei Ling.

In the reception area-
Everyone entered the reception area from the corridor.
OOC,[b]Hitch[/b]'s Fast Talk roll (20% skill) to get [b]Mei Ling[/b] to tell how they got out of the cells: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:26 AM
In the reception area-
"I don't want to hurt you Sally," Ghost said, his voice soothing as he walked her through the room and into the short hallway beyond. "I love you. If you just tell me how you girls got out, it'll go much easier for you." Sally trembled, visions of torture and rape flashing through her mind.

Hitch dragged Lara and marched Mei Ling after them, with the two shotgun-toting skinheads bringing up the rear.

In the guard room-
"If I tell you," said Sally at last, "promise me you won't hurt the other girls either." Mei Ling shook her head.

"For you, anything," said Ghost.

Sally took a deep breath. "All right. We climbed up to the gratings in the ceilings of our cells, forced them open, and climbed out through the vent shafts. We dropped down into the hallway, where the mattresses you took from us broke our falls."

"There, that wasn't so hard. Now, what are we going to do with you girls?"
OOC,[b]Ghost[/b]'s Persuade roll (15% base skill) to get [b]Sally[/b] to tell how they escaped from the cells: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:27 AM
In the reception area-
"You said you wouldn't hurt us!" protested Sally.

"And we won't," said Ghost. "This time. But we need a way to keep you from escaping again. Next time any of you try anything, there will be no more mercy."

"We can cuff their arms behind their backs, like I did with Lara," said Hitch. "They can't very well climb that way. I have a couple of spare pairs of handcuffs in my studio. I'll go get them." He went through the door on the right.

Ghost pressed Sally up against the wall and kissed her on the neck and collarbone. "No!" cried Sally. "You promised!"

"I won't hurt you, Sally," said Ghost. "I'll be gentle."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:28 AM
In the reception area-
Ghost grabbed Sally's blouse with both hands and pulled it open, sending the buttons popping off and clattering to the floor. Sally began to weep as he slid it off of her shoulders and fingered her bra strap. "I...I'm not ready!" she choked.

"That's all right," said Ghost. "I have to go out and pick up Horst and the other guys anyway. By the time we get back, you'll be ready to make love to me. In the meantime, I'll take a down payment." He locked his mouth over hers as she squirmed.

Hitch returned from the studio clutching two pairs of handcuffs by the chains in one hand and shut the door behind him. He handed one to Ghost and used the other to cuff Mei Ling's arms behind her back.

Ghost finally came up for air, whirled Sally around, and held her against the wall while he did the same to her arms. Then he brushed her hair aside and nuzzled the nape of her neck.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:29 AM
In the reception area-
Ghost slid his arm around Sally's waist. The skinheads marched their prisoners through the door and into the cell block.

In the cell block-
The skinheads took their captives toward their cells.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:30 AM
In the cell block-
"You girls better not try to escape again!" called Hitch as he unlocked each captive's cell. "We catch any of you out of your cells again, it'll go really bad for you!" He locked Lara and Mei Ling in their cells while Ghost put Sally in hers.

"See you again real soon, Sally," said Ghost with a leer before shutting the door. Hitch locked it, and Ghost moved the mattress away from beneath the vent shaft opening in the ceiling. "There. If any of them tries something now, she's in for a world of hurt."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:31 AM
In the cell block-
Sally leaned back against the wall and began to weep again. She'd been given a reprieve, but she knew he'd be back, and this time nothing would stop him from having his way with her.

The skinheads walked away, back to the guard room.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End”