IC-Horror Movie(Sally/Zoe/Lara/Mei Ling)

The dead have begun to rise, but they are not the only problem. A small group of survivors at a truck stop in southwestern Nebraska must contend not only with zombies, but with internal division, a nearby group of heavily-armed skinhead survivalists, and even more horrifying dangers. Can they overcome their differences and survive, or will they join the ranks of the living dead?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

IC-Horror Movie(Sally/Zoe/Lara/Mei Ling)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Z-Day - 9:56 AM Mountain Time - Prairie Militia Society Compound
In the guard room-
Hitch walked Lara Voronova into the room where his usual post was from the cell block. He towered over the stunning Russian archaeology student. Lara went along with him without protest. On the opposite side of the guard room a hall continued that eventually led back to the entrance through which she had initially been brought into this place a long time ago. A door to the left led into Hitch's makeshift film studio, a darkened bulb above the door indicating that it was not in use. It was toward this door that he led her.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: IC-Horror Movie(Lara Voronova only)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Hey, Cowboy. We don´t need a room. Let the snake out here, where I can look at it." Lara stops in her tracks letting Hitch feel her curves while leading her towards the´studio´. She tilts her head away from the goon and smiles a sly grin, while bashing her eyelashes at him. "Whattayasay?"
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the guard room-
"The cameras are in my studio, liebchen," said Hitch with a grin and a squeeze. "I want to preserve the moment."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Lara nudges closer to he studio-room.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

9:57 AM
In the guard room-
Hitch opened the door and ushered Lara through it, then kicked it shut behind him.

In the movie studio-
The large room in which Lara once again found herself was where Hitch filmed his "movies." There were a few different sets, and Hitch took her over to one set up as a hotel room after flicking a switch near the door. "Get in the bed, while I set up the scene," he told her.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-Horror Movie(Zoe/Lara)

Post by Mr. Handy »

9:58 AM
In the movie studio-
Lara swallowed when she saw the bed with the leather straps on the posts, but she lay down on her back upon it and let Hitch fasten the straps about her wrists. Then he kissed her firmly on the lips. "Now, Lara," he said as he set up the camera, "this movie is called 'Perfect Ten.' You will be the beautiful Olympic athlete, ja? And I play your coach - and lover."

As Hitch began to unbuckle his belt and climb on top of her, Lara clenched her eyes shut, tears spilling from beneath them. No matter how many times they violated her, it still hurt every time.

Zoe Gallagher pushed open the door to the studio and slipped inside, gasping when she saw the dreadful tableau before her. Hitch turned his head, barely hearing her, and gave her a sickening grin. "What are you doing out of your cell, Zoe?" he asked.

"Get your filthy hands off of her!" shouted Zoe.

"You must be jealous. No matter. Lara isn't going anywhere. She can wait until I'm done with you." With that, he sprang from the bed and rushed her, taking his taser off of his belt.

Lara's eyes fluttered open, and she saw what was happening, but she was helpless to do anything about it. Or was she? Her agility was almost without peer. In spite of the tightness of the straps, she easily managed to slip her right hand free. Then it was a simple matter to untie the strap around her left hand.

In the meantime, Hitch rushed Zoe before she could defend herself properly. Activating the taser, he rammed the blue crackling arc of electricity right at her chest. It was only by the narrowest of margins that she sidestepped and avoided being incapacitated. Off balance, Zoe could not counterattack, but she did manage to snatch up a microphone stand, brandishing it in both hands.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s Sneak roll (10% base skill) entering the studio: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Listen roll (60% skill) in the studio: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s DEX x 1 roll (17% stat) to slip out of the straps: [dice]2[/dice] [b]Zoe[/b]'s initiative roll for DEX 14: [dice]3[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s initiative roll for DEX 14: [dice]4[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (65% skill) attacking [b]Zoe[/b] with the taser: [dice]5[/dice] [b]Zoe[/b]'s Dodge roll (28% base skill) to avoid [b]Hitch[/b]'s taser: [dice]6[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

9:58:12 AM
In the movie studio-
"I'm going to enjoy this," said Hitch as he gave Zoe another sickening grin and lunged for her again. In desperation, she interposed the microphone stand and the crackling taser was stopped mere inches from her heart.

"You've raped us for the last time!" snarled Zoe, spinning the stand expertly and sending the taser flying backward over his shoulder to clatter on the ground. Then she swung it around and bashed his left leg, but he remained standing.
OOC,[b]Hitch[/b]'s Fist/Punch roll (65% skill) attacking [b]Zoe[/b] again with the taser: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Zoe[/b]'s Large Club roll (50% skill) to parry [b]Hitch[/b]'s attack: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Zoe[/b]'s Large Club roll (50% skill) attacking [b]Hitch[/b], knockout attempt: [dice]2[/dice] Hit location: [dice]5[/dice] Damage to [b]Hitch[/b]: [dice]3[/dice]+[dice]4[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:00 AM
In the movie studio-
Lara scrambled out of the bed and over to the fallen taser, scooping it up in her hands. Before she could strike him, though, Hitch drew his pistol and spun around, stepping away from both of them. "Drop those weapons, girls!" he bellowed. "No more Mr. Nice Guy!"

Reluctantly, Zoe let the metal stand slip from her fingers and clatter to the floor. Lara also dropped the taser. In spite of all of the horrible things that had been done to them, they still didn't want to die.

"That's better." He pointed his pistol at Lara. "You, get in the coffin in the vampire's lair set." Lara complied, going over to the set and opening up the coffin on a slab. Then he pointed it at Zoe. "And as for you, get on the rack in the dungeon set."

"Please, not the rack again!" cried Zoe.

"You hurt me, now I'm going to hurt you. The rack, or a bullet. Your choice."

Her shoulders slumping, Zoe reluctantly went over to a set that was designed to look like a medieval dungeon. The torture implements, including the rack, were all too real, as she knew from painful personal experience. She climbed onto the wooden rack and lay down on it, while Lara climbed into the coffin, which at least was velvet-lined and cushioned.

Hitch recovered his taser and limped over to the coffin, slamming the lid on Lara and locking it shut, leaving her in darkness.

"Let me out!" shouted Lara, hyperventilating. "I can't breathe!"

"Of course you can breathe. If you couldn't, you wouldn't be able to talk. Don't worry, you'll last until I'm done with Zoe, and then I'll see to you. I can see that tying you up isn't good enough. We'll deal with that later." Then he went to the rack, where he tied Zoe's arms to the roller on one end and manacled her ankles to the corners of the other.

"No, please..." whimpered Zoe.

"You should have thought of that before you hit me, liebchen." Hitch began to turn the crank, tightening the straps. Zoe screamed in pain.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s Sneak roll (10% base skill) to come up behind [b]Hitch[/b]: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Listen roll (60% skill) to hear [b]Lara[/b]: [dice]1[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:01 AM
In the movie studio-
Lara lay terrified in the coffin's darkened interior. "Zoe!" she cried. She pounded on the inside of the lid. "Let me out!"

Ignoring her, Hitch moved a camera over to the set and started it recording the torture session. "How did you get out of the cell, Zoe?" he demanded.

"They left it unlocked," she said.

"Try again. Nobody's that stupid, not after Kerry and Debbie got out." He rotated the crank another quarter turn, and Zoe cried out again.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s POW x 9 roll (99% stat) to withstand the torture: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:02 AM
In the movie studio-
"I'd tell you to get bent," said Zoe through gritted teeth, "but you already are."

"Wrong answer," said Hitch, turning the crank again. Zoe screamed, nearly reaching her breaking point, but not quite.

"Stop, stop!" protested Lara, to absolutely no effect.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s POW x 8 roll (88% stat) to withstand the torture: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:03 AM
In the movie studio-
"Care to tell me how you got out of your cell, Zoe?" asked Hitch, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Don't think so," said Zoe. Her muscles were being stretched too tight, and she didn't think she could take any more. Then Hitch turned the crank another notch. Somehow, she managed to keep it together, though a moan escaped her lips.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s POW x 7 roll (77% stat) to withstand the torture: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:04 AM
In the movie studio-
"You're only making things harder on yourself," said Hitch, turning the crank another notch. "Talk, or it will get worse."

Zoe found the inner strength to keep resisting. In the coffin, Lara just cried, powerless to help her.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s POW x 6 roll (66% stat) to withstand the torture: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:05 AM
In the movie studio-
Hitch turned the crank once more, and Zoe could finally take no more. She let out an ear-piercing scream that echoed throughout the studio.

"Zoe!" cried Lara from within the coffin. "ZOE!"

"Will you talk now?" asked Hitch.

Zoe could only shake her head slightly.

"In that case, I'll just leave you like this. You can watch while I have a go at your friend, until you decide she's had enough. Between you and me, I don't think she can take it very long."
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s POW x 5 roll (55% stat) to withstand the torture: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Zoe[/b]'s Sanity roll (current level 45) for being tortured: [dice]1[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:06 AM
In the movie studio-
Zoe winced as Hitch went over to the coffin, but she held firm. She couldn't reveal the secret of how she got out of the cell, or she'd never be able to do it again.

Hitch unlocked the coffin and swung open the lid. Lara sat bolt upright, gasping for breath, crossing her arms over her chest. "Your turn, my darling," he said.

"Nyet!" cried Lara, horrified. "Zoe, tell him what he wants to know!"

"I can't..." cried Zoe. "I'm sorry..."

Hitch grabbed Lara by the arm and pulled her out of the coffin, then dragged her over to the dungeon set. He then manacled her arms to the faux stone wall. Zoe could only watch as he picked up thumbscrews.
OOC,[b]Hitch[/b]'s Fast Talk roll (20% skill) to get [b]Zoe[/b] to talk: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:07 AM
In the movie studio-
Hitch put the thumbscrews on Lara and began to tighten them. She winced. "Zoe, tell him, please!" she begged. "I'm not as strong as you!"

"Okay, stop!" cried Zoe, unable to watch her friend being tortured. "I'll talk! Just don't hurt her!"

Hitch removed the thumbscrews and approached Zoe. "Tell me, then."

Zoe sobbed. "I broke off a piece of one of my mattress springs and used it to pick the lock on my cell's door."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it? For this you lose your mattress. All of you girls lose your mattresses, thanks to you. You sleep on the floor from now on."
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s POW x 10 roll (90% stat) to withstand torture: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Persuade roll (40% skill) to get [b]Zoe[/b] to talk: [dice]1[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:08 AM
In the movie studio-
Hitch went back over to the rack and undid Zoe's bonds. Zoe could hear quiet footsteps outside the studio in the guard room. There were at least four sets, and they had to be her fellow captives, as whoever was walking wasn't wearing shoes and was trying to be quiet. She screamed to cover the sound they were making, but it was too late. Hitch had already heard it. He yanked her off the rack with one hand while drawing his pistol with the other. He dragged her over to the exit, released her for a second to open the door, and wrapped his arm around her again. He pulled her outside, leaving Lara alone in chains.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b]'s Listen roll (40% skill) in the studio: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Lara[/b]'s Listen roll (45% skill) in the studio: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Listen roll (60% skill) in the studio: [dice]2[/dice] [b]Zoe[/b] is moving to the thread linked below:
Captive Hearts
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:09 AM
In the movie studio-
With Hitch gone, Lara tried to slip her wrists through the manacles. It proved to be remarkably easy, and within seconds she was free. Well, free except for being trapped underground in her abductors' compound. She crept over to the door leading out of the studio, which had been left open.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s DEX x 1 roll (17% stat) to slip out of her chains: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:10 AM
In the guard room-
Lara crept through the guard room. Glancing behind her, she saw that Hitch was ushering the other women back into their cells, and they were dumping their mattresses out into the hall. Just as she reached the exit door, Hitch looked back and saw her! "Stop right there, Lara!" he called, pointing his pistol at Zoe, who was still in his grasp.

"Lara, RUN!!!" screamed Zoe.

Lara wasn't going to stop for anything, not even if Hitch killed all of the others. She fled through the other door, slamming it behind her.
OOC,[b]Lara[/b]'s Sneak roll (10% base skill) in the guard room: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Listen roll (60% skill) in the cell block: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Hitch[/b]'s Fast Talk roll (20% skill) to get [b]Lara[/b] to stop: [dice]2[/dice]
In the reception area-
Lara raced through a short corridor in which two doors were visible on either side and another at the far end. She entered a reception office with a desk and filing cabinets. Another door led onward, and she remembered that that was the way she had come into this building. She wished she could barricade the door behind her, but she wasn't strong enough to count on being able to move the furniture fast enough, and she didn't want to waste time.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:11 AM
In the reception area-
Lara raced through the door at the other end of the room, shutting it behind her.

In the corridor-
The corridor beyond the door sloped upward and turned a corner to the right. Lara raced onward. She was a fast runner, and while she did not have shoes, she was still fast enough to stay ahead of Hitch, especially with his wounded leg. "I'm coming to get you, Lara!" he roared in the distance behind her.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

10:12 AM
In the corridor-
Chest heaving from exertion, Lara sprinted up the corridor, not daring to look back. It would only slow her down. She rounded the corner.

On the stairs-
Lara swung open a gate and rushed through it, shutting it behind her. She was at the bottom of the stairs that led to the surface. She remembered being brought in this way, far too long ago.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End”