IC-Highway to Hell(Randall/David/Tisha/Willie/Felice)

The dead have begun to rise, but they are not the only problem. A small group of survivors at a truck stop in southwestern Nebraska must contend not only with zombies, but with internal division, a nearby group of heavily-armed skinhead survivalists, and even more horrifying dangers. Can they overcome their differences and survive, or will they join the ranks of the living dead?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Highway to Hell(Randall/David/Tisha/Willie/Felice)

Post by Mr. Handy »

11:20 AM
On the base grounds-
Felice smiled and took David's hand, strolling through the gate with him. Wilie entered with Tisha, keeping his hands in plain sight.

The woman in the orange suit sealed the gate again. Felice put her pistol on the ground alongside David's. "Ammo too," said the woman in the orange suit, who had a rifle slung on her back, taking out a clear plastic bag. David and Felice dropped their spare magazines, and the woman checked that the safeties were engaged before putting all of the weapons and ammo in the bag and sealing it. "Thanks. I'm Airman Catherine Rourke. I'm here to take you to the quarantine clinic. Please get in the back of the Stryker. There are medical staff there to give you immediate first aid, and you'll receive further treatment at the quarantine clinic we've set up."

The Stryker M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, in spite of its medical function, was loaded for bear. It was clearly intended for use on the battlefield - which this now was. Mounted upon it were an MK19 40mm grenade launcher, a .50 M2 machine gun and a lighter M-240 7.62mm machine gun. The door to the rear compartment stood open.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Silver Priest »

'Thank you so much," Tisha replies. "You'll need to help my cameraman first. He's been in two car accidents and had a nasty fall. But he's made of stern stuff. Isn't that right, Willie?" She winks at him as she gets in.

"I told you we'd be okay. We're with the military now, we're safe." Seeing the way the snipers had dispatched their pursuit had done much tor regain her confidence. For the first time that day, Tisha feels safe. Ish.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

11:21 AM
On the base grounds-
"Glad I can help, ma'am," said Catherine with a smile. She and David helped Willie into the back of the vehicle, and Felice climbed in next. Then Catherine got in with them.
OOC,At this point I'll put this thread on hold until Chapter 2, which will pick up right where this thread leaves off when it starts. At this point I'd have to introduce some new Chapter 2 characters, and I'd rather wait until then to do it so players can play them. I already introduced [b]Catherine Rourke[/b], but she hasn't done much yet. I expect that the chapter will conclude in all threads in about a month and a half, and then there's probably a break of about a month before Chapter 2 gets started. Congratulations on surviving Chapter 1! I'll give instructions for rolling for skill improvements when the chapter as a whole ends.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Silver Priest »

OOC,Thanks. I'm really glad Tisha survived, and pretty happy she was able to save Willie and the others as well. There were quite a few times I thought we were done for. Hopefully the rest of my characters have the same amount of good fortune. ;)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,This concludes Chapter 1. Zombie Apocalypse will continue in Chapter 2: The Quick and the Undead.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

The story continues in Chapter 2, in the following thread:

Sanctuary
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End”