Page 1 of 1

IC-The Madness(Hammond/Dave/Jimmy/Wallace/Bo/Kimberly/Jim)

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:15 am
by Mr. Handy
Z-Day - 9:47 AM Mountain Daylight Time - Underneath the T-Bone
In the fallout shelter-
Hammond ran up the first flight of stairs after escaping through the gate, revolver still in hand, cackling madly. "It burns..." he groaned. "They'll all burn too. That's what I'll do to them. Heheheheheh..."

Re: IC-The Madness(Hammond only)

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:36 pm
by Mr. Handy
9:48 AM
In the fallout shelter-
Hammond continued to laugh maniacally as he ran up another flight of stairs. "Gasoline, that's how I'll do it!" he said to himself. "If the pumps are blown, there's plenty more in Wallace's tanker. I'll run a hose, flood it down the stairs, and...WHOOSH! Heheh!"

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:13 am
by Mr. Handy
9:49 AM
In the warehouse-
Hammond reached the warehouse and raced through it. "It'll all burn, and them with it!" he exulted.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:44 am
by Mr. Handy
9:50 AM
On the stairs-
Hammond raced up the stairs, laughing like a maniac - which he was. "I'll burn them!" he chortled. "Burn them with fire!"

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:24 am
by Mr. Handy
9:51 AM
In the liquor closet-
Hammond finally reached the top of the stairs and emerged through the still-open trapdoor into the liquor closet.

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:27 am
by Mr. Handy
9:52 AM
In the liquor closet-
Cackling with glee, Hammond slammed the trapdoor shut and moved the keg back on top of it. "Try to get out now!" he chuckled.
OOC,[b]Hammond[/b]'s STR x 5 roll (50% stat) to move the keg: [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:56 am
by Mr. Handy
9:53 AM
In the liquor closet-
Hammond rushed out of the liquor closet and into the kitchen.

In the kitchen-
"Heh heh heh," laughed Hammond, racing out the back door, pausing only long enough to prop it open.

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:00 am
by Mr. Handy
9:54 AM
Behind the diner-
Hammond raced around the corner to his right.

Outside the garage-
Hammond caught sight of the tanker full of gasoline and grinned. Now all he needed was a long enough hose, and there was one inside the garage.

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:20 am
by Mr. Handy
9:55 AM
Outside the garage-
Hammond darted into the garage.

In the garage-
Hammond grabbed the long hose that was hanging on the wall, rolled up, and slid it onto his arm.

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:16 am
by Mr. Handy
9:56 AM
In the garage-
Hammond ran back outside.

Outside the garage-
Hammond hurried over to the tanker and attached the hose. Then he opened the valve on the tanker that would allow the gasoline to flow freely into the hose.

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 am
by Mr. Handy
9:57 AM
Outside the garage-
Hammond went around the corner behind the building, bringing the hose with him.

Behind the diner-
Hammond headed for the kitchen's back door, unraveling the hose as he went.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:16 am
by Mr. Handy
9:58 AM
Behind the diner-
Hammond shoved open the door and pulled the hose inside.

In the kitchen-
Quickening his pace and laughing madly, Hammond hurried through the kitchen and into the liquor closet.

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:37 am
by Mr. Handy
9:59 AM
In the liquor closet-
Hammond set down the hose and grunted as he tried to move the keg off the door, but he couldn't get it to budge.
OOC,Hammond's STR x 5 roll (50% stat) to move the keg: [dice]1[/dice]

Re: IC-The Madness(Hammond/Dave)

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:34 am
by Mr. Handy
10:00 AM
In the liquor closet-
Slipping up to the door without so much as a sound, Dave could see Hammond moving a keg of liquor, grunting and sweating. He had set the end of the hose down beside him, and he had a revolver tucked into his belt. Hammond finally shoved the keg aside to reveal a hidden trapdoor, which he then opened to reveal a set of stairs leading down. The opening was lit by a bare light bulb in the ceiling of the level below. Hammond began to laugh.
OOC,[b]Hammond[/b]'s STR x 5 roll (50% stat) trying to move the keg again: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Dave[/b], please roll Psychology and Spot Hidden.

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:56 am
by dustakr
Dave could not think of anything to say "Need any help, Boss"

Spoiler:
OOC,

Psychology
[dice]0[/dice]

Spot Hidden
[dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:35 am
by Mr. Handy
10:01 AM
In the liquor closet-
Hammond nearly jumped out of his skin when Dave spoke, reaching for his revolver, but he relaxed when he saw who was there. "Thanks, Dave, I got this," he said, picking up the hose and pointing it down the stairs. He opened the valve, and the hose came alive, writhing in his hands like an anaconda, but he kept it steady. A stream of diesel fuel was sprayed below. "Those skinheads are down there with a bunch of those people who won't stay dead. I managed to get away while they were fighting. Now I'm gonna burn 'em all!"

"S***, run!" cried an unfamiliar man's voice from far below.

Dave saw that Hammond, though he appeared healthy on the surface, had some minor injuries. One of his pinky fingers was missing; a bandage was wrapped around his hand. There was also a tear in the leg of his trousers through which a bite wound was visible. It reminded him of Wallace's wound after he'd been bitten in the junkyard. Hammond was also sweating profusely.

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:47 am
by dustakr
"You need to take rest, Boss." Dave speaks with concern.
"Did Boss Earl managed to escape from skinheads?"
"We can block this entry point right, why use so much fuel, it may damage diner more instead of bunch of skinheads. how many are down there?"

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:24 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the liquor closet-
"Oh hell, it's diesel!" Thomas yelled from far below. "Ash, run!"

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:01 am
by dustakr
Dave yells back at Hammond, "stop boss, someone else down there."
also shouts back at direction of voice, "who is down there, Identify yourself?"

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:15 am
by Mr. Handy
10:02 AM
In the liquor closet-
Hammond shut off the hose and set it down. It looked to Dave like he was doing as suggested, but then he took a lighter out of his pocket, flicked it on, and hurled it down the stairs. "BURN IN HELL YOU BASTARDS!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as the fuel ignited with a whoosh that quickly spread. He hastily slammed the trapdoor, laughing hysterically. Running footsteps could be heard from the kitchen.
OOC,I edited the post above this one.

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:01 am
by dustakr
OOC,does [b]Dave[/b] knows of any fire retardant near by if yes, he will run for it, also if [b]Hammond[/b] tries to stop him in some way, he will try to tackle him to ground first and then disarmed him if possible.

Re: IC-The Madness(Hammond/Dave/Wallace/Bo/Kimberly)

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:35 am
by Mr. Handy
10:03 AM
In the liquor closet-
Hammond ignored Dave completely, instead trying to push the keg back on top of the trapdoor, while Dave slipped into the kitchen where he knew there was a fire extinguisher. It didn't take him long.
OOC,[b]Hammond[/b]'s STR x 5 roll (50% stat) to move the keg: [dice]0[/dice]
In the kitchen-
Dave stopped dead in his tracks as he entered the kitchen and came face to face with Wallace, Bo, and Kimberly. Wallace had his rifle in his hands, and Bo and Kimberly had shotguns. Fortunately, they held their fire. Hammond's laughter came from the liquor closet.

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:44 pm
by dustakr
Dave puts wrench aside and grabs a fire extinguisher, looks back at the group and says, "So what are you waiting for, there's fire ablaze down at basement hid down liquor closet with people inside, and Hammond is blocking way, help me to put the fire out, I can not do a thing about it if we did not drive Hammond out of closet, and not to forget his armed with gun."

Re: IC-The Madness(Hammond/Dave/Jimmy/Wallace/Bo/Kimberly/Ji

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:25 pm
by Mr. Handy
10:04 AM
In the kitchen-
Kimberly stepped into the liquor closet, her shotgun leading the way. Wallace and Bo were right behind her. Jim Kerr and Jimmy walked into the kitchen and saw them go inside while Dave grabbed the fire extinguisher.

In the liquor closet-
Kimberly, Wallace, and Bo saw Hammond standing next to the end of the hose. He had a revolver in his belt.

"Don't move," said Kimberly pointing her shotgun at him before he could reach for his gun.

"You stole my fuel!" protested Wallace.

"You've got some explaining to do," said Bo. "Where's Rosie?"

Hammond rolled his eyes. "Those skinheads are crazy!" he said, showing them the bandage are where his missing pinky was. "Look what they did to me! They took me down into the basement to steal my stuff, and some of those dead guys who won't stay dead followed us down. I managed to escape while they were busy fighting, and then I ran the hose over, sprayed them with fuel and burned them all to a crisp! You're welcome."

"Where's Rosie?" repeated Bo.

Hammond shrugged. "She escaped in the confusion. I don't know where she is now. Maybe check over at the motel."

"Those skinheads may be crazy," said Wallace, "but so are you."

"You've been bitten," said Bo, lowering his shotgun and pointing at a rip in his pants.

"Yeah, one of those ankle-biters took a little chunk out of me as I fled," said Hammond. "I feel like hell."

"I know that feeling," said Wallace. "One of them got me too."
OOC,[b]Hammond[/b]'s Fast Talk roll (65% skill) about what happened: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Wallace[/b]'s Psychology roll (53% skill) about [b]Hammond[/b]: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Wallace[/b]'s Spot Hidden roll (45% skill) about [b]Hammond[/b]: [dice]2[/dice] [b]Bo[/b]'s Psychology roll (5% base skill) about [b]Hammond[/b]: [dice]3[/dice] [b]Bo[/b]'s Spot Hidden roll (56% skill) about [b]Hammond[/b]: [dice]4[/dice] [b]Kimberly[/b]'s Psychology roll (5% base skill) about [b]Hammond[/b]: [dice]5[/dice] [b]Kimberly[/b]'s Spot Hidden roll (56% skill) about [b]Hammond[/b]: [dice]6[/dice]

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:08 am
by dustakr
"Guys, Are we going to put fire out or not?, I have clear heard Man's voice coming from down there, He was certainly telling someone name Ash to run away from diesel on ground." Dave Enters liquor closet pointing at Keg on trapdoor.

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:54 pm
by Mr. Handy
10:05 AM
In the liquor closet-
"Ash?" said Bo, following Dave quickly. "That must be Ashley!"

"That little fire extinguisher won't put out a diesel fire," said Hammond. "Best to just let it burn itself out. Once there's no more air down there, it'll take care of itself. If you open it up, it'll just give the fire more fuel."

Bo helped Dave move the keg aside, lending his tremendous strength to the effort, revealing a trapdoor in the floor beneath.

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:18 pm
by Starspawn338
"Are you crazy?" Jim says to Hammond. "You're starting a diesel fire right beneath us? What is down there anyway? Is it a basement?"

Jim keeps his pistol trained on Hammond to make sure he doesn't interfere with Bo and Dave getting the trapdoor open.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:00 am
by Mr. Handy
10:06 AM
In the liquor closet-
Bo flipped open the trapdoor, and a wave of heat roared out from below. The top of the staircase hadn't caught fire, as no fuel had been spilled on it. The hose had directed it downward, and there was a landing at the bottom that turned around a corner. A raging inferno filled the landing and the bottom of the stairway above it.

"Not any more," said Hammond. "Hey, I did what I had to do. Whoever won down there, the rest of us would've been killed."
OOC,[b]Jimmy[/b] and [b]Jim[/b], you may both roll Psychology.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:55 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,Pschology 34 [dice]0[/dice]
"You can't just kill people." Gary keeps his gun trained on Hammond.

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:29 pm
by dustakr
"Prove it, Hammond", Dave continues, "and What is down there?; is Boss Earl down there, is he OK ??"
OOC,how will [b]Dave[/b] putting out the fire?, is he just going to use fire extinguisher?.

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:06 pm
by Leonulf
Jimmy keeps his firearm raised "I think we need a voice of reason here, theres a lot of crazy shit happening. I might be nobody and I might be in agreement with this fella that you can't just people. But until today the dead were not supposed to walk, and death bugs or whatever the hell they are didn't exist either. Right now I think we might want to think about calming things down and working together. I don't know what's been happening here - and to be honest I am not sure I do outside either but everything is fucked how about we all chill out, I get the feeling there is worse coming.".

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:40 am
by Mr. Handy
10:07 AM
In the liquor closet-
"Smart kid," said Hammond, nodding to Jimmy. "We got enough trouble today without us killing each other. There are other skinheads out there, and they'll be mighty pissed if they realize their leader is dead." He glared at Jim Kerr. "You say we can't just kill people, but you're pointing a gun at me like you mean to shoot me." Then he turned his gaze on Dave. "How can I prove it? All the proof just went up in flames! Earl? He was down there, but those things got him. He's dead."
OOC,[b]Dave[/b], if you want to try to fight the fire with the fire extinguisher, you can, but it looks very dangerous and with little chance of success. If you want to try it, please roll Luck. Everyone, please roll Listen. The base skill is 25%.

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:55 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,Listen 58 [dice]0[/dice] Does Hammond look or sound like he's still crazy? Psychology 34 [dice]1[/dice]
"There's nobody left alive down there?"

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:07 pm
by dustakr
OOC,Luck roll [dice]0[/dice] Listen roll [dice]1[/dice]
Dave tries Fire extinguisher on fire.

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 am
by Mr. Handy
Jim Kerr,You tried and failed a Psychology roll about [b]Hammond[/b] the previous turn, so that result stands and you cannot tell anything more.
Dave/Jim Kerr,Gunfire sounded in the distance to the west, from the motel by the sound of it. There was a shotgun blast followed by two single shots.

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:44 pm
by Starspawn338
OOC,I completely forgot I already tried that Psychology roll. Sorry.
"I'm not going to shoot you unless you do something stupid." Jim replies to Hammond. Then as he hears the sound of gunfire outside, he takes a few steps towards the back door.

"Did some of the skinheads go to the motel?" He asks.

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm
by dustakr
"Is flip also down there, boss Hammond, a skinhead, you must be knowing him." Dave asks Hammond a question. "did they got him also?"

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:57 am
by Mr. Handy
10:08 AM
On the stairs-
Dave descended the stairs as far as he dared and began to spray the fire with the extinguisher, but it wasn't going down at all. He was far enough down that he could see that the stairway turned 180 degrees at the landing and kept going down, and that it was filled with a wall of flickering flames.

In the liquor closet-
A second shotgun blast rang out in the distance from where the other shots had come, and then there was silence. "Flip was down there with Horst," said Hammond. "Ain't nobody could have survived that fire. They're both toast. So are Buzz and Mutt. I don't know where the others went, I was downstairs." He hobbled out of the liquor closet after Jim Kerr. "Come on, someone's in trouble," said Bo. He, Kimberly, and Wallace followed him.

In the kitchen-
Hammond opened the back door and looked outside. Seeing that it was clear, he stepped through the door. Wallace, Bo, and Kimberly were right behind him. Jim Kerr was at the back door, and he was certainly capable of following if he wished.

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:17 pm
by Starspawn338
Jim will indeed follow the others out the back door. They can come back to check downstairs after the diesel fire burns itself out.

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:38 pm
by dustakr
Dave would continue to try and put out the fire until fire extinguisher gets empty, he then will go outside of the liquor closet to grab his wrench and look for something else to put out the fire.

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:50 am
by Mr. Handy
10:09 AM
On the stairs-
Dave continued to spray the fire until the extinguisher was empty, but it had no noticeable effect on the flames. As he threw it away, he noticed that it had an expiration date of 2012. Leave it to Hammond to be so cheap.
OOC,[b]Dave[/b], please roll Idea.
In the kitchen-
Jimmy remained in the kitchen, apparently waiting for Dave to return.

Behind the diner-
Hammond, Wallace, Bo, Kimberly, and Jim Kerr proceeded west along the rear of the diner until they reached the northwest corner, after which the motel became visible. Across the road, in front of the motel, they saw Michael from behind as he ran for the front door. It was opened from within.
OOC,Everyone may roll Spot Hidden.

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:12 pm
by dustakr
OOC,IDEA, [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 pm
by Leonulf
Jimmy was a bit slow on the uptake and fell behind. Jimmy starts rushing and belatedly tries to follow where Jim went grunting to himself.
OOC,Sorry didnt mean to wait behind, thought I had posted the other day - must have missed the submit button.

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:26 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,Spot Hidden 56 [dice]0[/dice]
Jim keeps scanning his surroundings as the motel comes into sight.

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:13 pm
by Mr. Handy
Behind the diner-
Jim Kerr,[b]Jim Kerr[/b] could see that [b]Michael[/b] was not acting normally. A huge teenager opened the door, and [b]Michael[/b] immediately lunged forward and bit off his nose! The teenager punched [b]Michael[/b] in the groin, and then the blade of a sword went through [b]Michael[/b]'s head. The punch actually did some damage, but it was the sword through the head that caused [b]Michael[/b] to fall, though he was still moving and trying to attack. Even from this distance, [b]Jim[/b] could see his red eyes... [spoiler][b]Jim[/b], please roll Sanity for seeing that [b]Michael[/b] is a zombie. Sanity loss is 1/1D8. Since you've lost 6 Sanity for seeing zombies already, if you lose more than 2 on 1D8, it counts only as 2.[/spoiler]

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:04 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,Sanity 77 [dice]0[/dice] Sanity Loss 1d8 (max 2) [dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:23 am
by Mr. Handy
10:10 AM
In the liquor closet-
Dave returned to the top of the stairs, where he saw the hose through which the fuel had been poured down the stairs lying on the floor, snaking through the open door to the kitchen.
Dave,It occurred to [b]Dave[/b] that the hose would be perfect for firefighting! He'd just need to disconnect the other end from wherever it was getting the fuel and hook it up to a source of water, such as the kitchen sink.
Behind the diner-
Jimmy exited the kitchen in time to see the others rounding the northwest corner and heading toward the motel. He made his way to the corner.

Between the motel and the T-Bone-
Hammond, Wallace, Bo, Kimberly, and Jim Kerr crossed the open ground toward the motel. As they did, they saw Michael fall back and collapse on the ground, blood pouring from his head. Somehow, he was still moving. Then a child with a baseball bat smashed in Michael's head before retreating back into the motel and shutting the door.
Jim Kerr,Now that he had rounded the corner, [b]Jim Kerr[/b] had a good view of the highway. There was a lone man trudging their way from the west, about a third of a mile away. He had a rifle in his hands and a shotgun on his back, and he was clearly alive and alert to his surroundings.

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:12 pm
by dustakr
Dave backtracks fuel hoes and disconnects it from another end, while quickly runs back in kitchen to connect the other end of fuel hoes to a water source.
OOC,Spot hidden, [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:24 am
by Leonulf
Jimmy tries to pick up his speed a bit eager not to be left behind and calls out "Hold up guys I am coming, nearly there..."

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:13 am
by Starspawn338
Jim pauses and points out the survivor on the road.
"Hey, looks like there's another survivor heading this way on the road."

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:51 am
by Mr. Handy
10:11 AM
In the liquor closet-
Dave followed the hose into the kitchen.

In the kitchen-
Dave saw that the hose went out the back door and followed it.

Behind the diner-
Dave emerged from the diner and saw that the hose went around the corner to the right. To the left, he could just see Jimmy vanish around the corner.
OOC,It's going to take some time to trace the hose back, disconnect it, and bring it back into the kitchen.
Between the motel and the T-Bone-
"People may need our help!" called Kimberly back to Jimmy. "We have to go as fast as possible! You'll catch up when you can!" She and the others hurried on to the motel, arriving as Jimmy crossed the dirt road heading north between the two buildings.

In front of the motel-
Hammond, Wallace, Bo, Kimberly, and Jim Kerr reached the front door of the motel.
OOC,Everyone, please roll Listen.
Jim Kerr,[b]Jim Kerr[/b] now recognized the man trudging toward them on the highway, now a quarter of a mile away. It was [b]Luke[/b], the hunter who had sped away in his pickup truck when the skinheads came.

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm
by dustakr
Dave follows fire hoes.

[spoiler-button]Edited Post,[/spoiler-button]

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:26 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,You haven't followed the hose to its end yet in order to disconnect it. You'll have to go around the corner to the east if you want to follow it.

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:30 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,Listen 58 [dice]0[/dice]
Recognizing Luke as they got closer, Jim waves his arm and yells over to him.
"Hey Luke. Over here."

As they get to the front door, he gives Michael a wide berth.

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 pm
by dustakr
Dave will continues to backtrack hose till the end to disconnect it from another end.
OOC,Listen Roll, [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:09 pm
by Mr. Handy
In front of the motel-
Wallace/Kimberly/Jim Kerr,"I feel like hell, Dad," said a young male voice from inside the motel. "It burns!" "You do have a fever," a woman said after a pause. "That's bad." "Can you get it down, [b]Cath[/b]?" asked a man. "There's an ice machine around here, right? Maybe that might help? Or maybe [b]Bobby[/b] should strip. Starve a fever, right?" He laughed, but it was not the laugh of a balanced man. "I'll be right back. Have to report in." His footsteps walked away.

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:25 pm
by Leonulf
Jimmy continues catching up to the group "Yeah no worries, don't worry about me " he calls back.

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:36 am
by Mr. Handy
10:12 AM
Outside the garage-
Dave followed the hose around the corner to where the tanker from Wallace's truck was parked outside the garage. That was where it had been drawing the fuel. Dave went over and disconnected the end of the hose.

In front of the motel-
Jimmy caught up to the others outside the front door.

"There are people in the lobby," said Kimberly. "Sounds like someone's sick."
Jimmy/Wallace/Kimberly/Jim Kerr,"Actually, the fever's a good sign," said the woman. "It shows that his immune system is working to fight off the infection. Raising the body temperature is part of how it works. The fever is not life-threatening in and of itself at the temperature it's at right now." She lowered her voice. "There are more people outside the front door." "One of them's [b]Kimberly[/b], one of our guests," said [b]Mr. Foo[/b]. "I recognize her voice." This was followed by the sound of furniture being moved away from the door.
OOC,[b]Hammond[/b]'s Listen roll (70% skill) outside the motel: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Wallace[/b]'s Listen roll (49% skill) outside the motel: [dice]1[/dice] [b]Bo[/b]'s Listen roll (47% skill) outside the motel: [dice]2[/dice] [b]Kimberly[/b]'s Listen roll (57% skill) outside the motel: [dice]3[/dice] [b]Jimmy[/b], you may also roll Listen.

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:32 pm
by dustakr
Dave drags pipe along with the end of hose all the way inside the kitchen.

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:53 am
by Starspawn338
Jim will make sure that Michael is not moving anymore, if he is, he'll put a bullet into his brain.
Once that is done, he knocks on the front door.
"Is everyone okay inside?"

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:03 pm
by Leonulf
Jimmy looks at Kimberley, "Sick? That sounds ominous."
Listen (45%),[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:50 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Dave[/b] is moving to the thread linked below:
Alone Against the Flames
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below: