Epilogue

In the coldest and most isolated place on Earth, survival is a hope, not a guarantee. Death and terror shadow your every move, and all paths lead to an ancient city where a horrifying truth lays buried deep beneath the ice.

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Epilogue

Post by kabukiman »

3 weeks latter, in the museum of the Miskatonic University:

"A plaque. A room with just a plaque. This is the most idiotic idea I ever heard".
"It's a plaque with a writing of a human civilization with 1.000.000 years. This has changed completly human history."
"Except they were not even humans, they were our relatives, at least is what I understood".
"It doesn't matter, this will be the most important relic of the museum."

Germany, Castle of Wewelsburg

"Another failure, it has cost us money and men for nothing."- said one men dressed in black
"Even worst, our soldies lacked the mental stamina and political motivation. They made immediatly deals with the americans. That is... disapointing. We will have to increase the indoctrination" - said another​
"They are all being punished: they don't belong anymore to the SS, and now are in concentration camps. We confiscated all the research and data they had obviously. Several of our scientists say that informations are promissing and we can actually show something to the Fuher. Well, at least one men tried to fulfill his mission"
A third men looked surprised.
"Yes, Reichsführer, Otto tried to be faithful to the mission. You were rigth, he really understood what we were trying to achieve".
"But that was all in vain. The place has been destroyed and all his secrets lost".
"Well, I have good news in another unrelated subject. They have agreed to make a deal with us."
"Can we trust them?".
"No. But as soon as we achieve our goals, we can change the terms of the deal, they won't have much choice. Or eliminate them if they turn in a nuisance".
"Very well. Take care of the details and try to choose better the men for the next mission."

Return to “Hollow Earth Expedition II: Frozen City of Terror”