Cassandra

Enter the haunted world of the classic television series. Become one of the residents of the Collinswood estate, and confront the endless mysteries that surround the Collins family.

Moderator: VictoriaSilverwolf

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Cassandra

Post by Mr. Handy »

Victoria treats the patients to the best of her abilities, asking them if they remember anything about where they were or what happened to them.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
VictoriaSilverwolf
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 10 months

Post by VictoriaSilverwolf »

let's see how many, first of all2d4Of the 7, how many resist the amnesia imposed on them, with a WIS = 9 roll.7d20Just two.

Of the three men and four women attacked in this mysterious way, one of each sex is able to recall more of what happened. The young man remembers a very beautiful woman, with blonde hair and large, pale blue eyes.

"We met on the dock one night and we were, you know, getting close," he admits, with a slight blush. "I think she bit me. That's a little too weird for me. I guess she didn't mean any harm, and I guess I must have passed out. Too many beers, I suppose. I woke up, alone in an alley."

"It wasn't like that at all," the young woman says. "I was just walking home from the movies, taking a shortcut between some of the tourist homes, when somebody grabbed me and choked me until I fainted. He was tall and thin, but really strong. I guess I should be thankful he only hurt me and didn't kill me."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Victoria is sure that the two vampires are Angelique, who targets the men, and Barnabas, who targets the women. "I hope you all feel better," she tells the patients. "The police are telling everyone not to go anywhere alone at night. I think that's an excellent idea."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
VictoriaSilverwolf
Keeper
Keeper

After returning from the clinic and enjoying some well-deserved rest, Victoria learns that there's been a change at the antique shop where the Todds live.

"Jimmy isn't around anymore," Carolyn says. "I guess he went back to his family. But now Philip and Megan are taking care of a much older boy, Jerry, who looks a lot like Jimmy. Acts the same way, too. Makes that same weird noise up in his room. Some kind of thumping and heavy breathing, like he's playing basketball up there or something. Oh, well, boys will be boys."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Maybe they're brothers," says Victoria. Or maybe they're the same person and he grows impossibly fast, she thinks. "I suppose he's old enough to be interested in girls." She has to wonder if maybe someone else delivered the box, and the "egg" inside produced the boy.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
VictoriaSilverwolf
Keeper
Keeper

Carolyn smiles.

"Well! It's about time you showed some interest in the opposite sex. I'm afraid Jimmy is a little too young for you; maybe thirteen or fourteen. But I'm sure he'd be thrilled to have a pretty girl like you talk to him. At the risk of sounding conceited, I've seen him watching me, when he thinks I'm not looking. Why don't you drop by some time? I'll introduce you."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thanks, that would be cool," says Victoria, though she'll want to consult with Professor Stokes first.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Groovy Ghastly Affair: Dark Shadows (1967 timeline)”