Quentin (Victoria Winters)

Enter the haunted world of the classic television series. Become one of the residents of Collinsport, and witness the beginning of the many curses to befall the Collins family.

Moderator: VictoriaSilverwolf

VictoriaSilverwolf
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 10 months

Re: Quentin (Victoria Winters)

Post by VictoriaSilverwolf »

"Oh, my grandmother's room is never locked," Judith begins. Then, having perhaps realized that she may have said too much, she says "Excuse me," and hurries down the stairs.

At some later time, Victoria overhears a conversation amongst the three brothers about the Old House.

"I'll never understand why grandmother allows those Gypsies to live in the Old House," Edward says. "I dread to think of what they've done to the place!"

"Oh, she has her reasons," Quentin says with a smile.

"Well, I think they're fun," Carl says. "They can tell fortunes, you know. They have special powers, just like my Pansy."

"The devil with your Pansy!" Edward lets out a snort of derision. "That vulgar little adventuress is nothing but a humbug."

"Ah, but a very pretty humbug," Quentin remarks, "which forgives many sins. I wonder if she could tell what I'm thinking, and if it would bring an alluring blush to her cheeks."

"Well!" Carl stands and leaves the drawing room, nodding absently at Victoria as he exits the mansion.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Victoria nods in return to Carl. "Is there anyone else living here that I haven't yet met, aside from your grandmother?" she asks.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
VictoriaSilverwolf
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 10 months

Post by VictoriaSilverwolf »

"Oh, I'm certain you've met everyone in the family by now," Carl remarks with a grin, his mood changing quickly, as it often does. "Of course, my Pansy will live here, once we're married." He puts his fingers to his lips. "Shh! I wasn't supposed to tell you that! You won't reveal my intention to anyone else, will you? It's a secret! Not even Pansy knows yet!" He walks off, giggling. It seems that Carl is not the most sagacious member of the Collins clan.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Your secret is safe with me," Victoria says.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Ghastly Affair: Dark Shadows (1795 timeline)”