OOC - What´s your poison?

The Big Apple is turning into an icicle. That is what the newsman says. Hearts are broken and the cup has cracked from end to end.
What now?
Time for a Java over at Empire Diner...

Moderator: Dave Syrinx

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

OOC - What´s your poison?

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Here we clarify any disputes from the game over a beer or whatever fancies your taste.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: OOC - What´s your poison?

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi guys! I´ve been a bit busy watching a million tv series the last couple of weeks. Now, I´m starting this game.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

The game is taking off. Excuse my butchering of your English language, my misusage of terminology and blatant grammatical errors in my writing. I do try to add some atmosphere and tidbits of memorabilia to the story. Hopefully I´m successfully doing that in a way you can enjoy.

Your contributions so far are thrillingly good and this is a splendid start! Good fun and enjoy the continuation of this winter saga.
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi guys!
I´ve been stuck with work and remodeling the kitchen. And now CHristmas preparations with lights and stuff had to be prepared. I´m trying to get the group close to midnight during Sunday. I´ll write up what happens over the course of the following in-game hours.

I hope you´re OK with a busy keeper.

Over and out!
TVblog

aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

No problem; real life, hey.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi Aine, Mr. Handy, Philhulu and Mephistophilis. I am struggling in real life and have no chance to continue this game. Thanks for reading and participating in the beginning of it all. See you on the boards!

Regards, Dave
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

You're welcome, and thanks for running it. I understand all too well not having enough time due to real life.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 7 months