Moderators: coffee demon, coffeedemon

coffee demon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: The Bullpen - OOC

Post by coffee demon »

END OF CHAPTER ONE ADVANCEMENT:

Please post all your rolls here. Let me know if you adjust your character sheet, or if you'd prefer that I do it.

STEP 1: POSSIBLE LUCK INCREASE

Fail a LUCK roll to increase it by 1d10.

Max current Luck: 51
Eddie current Luck: 57

STEP 2: POSSIBLE SKILL INCREASES

Fail the following Skills (that you succeeded on in Chap One) to increase them by 1d10:

MAX:
Law 45%
Library Use 50%
Persuade 20%
Fighting (Brawl) 65%

EDDIE:
Spot Hidden 77%
Fighting: Brawl 60%
Fighting: Bat 70%

STEP 3: SKILL ADJUSTMENT:

EDDIE, give yourself Art/Craft: Baseball at 60%. Feel free to remove percentages from any other skills and increase this skill at a 1:2 ratio (ie if you drop Drive by 10%, this goes up 20%). Let me know if you're going to drop any skills, and which.

Art/ Craft is the extent to which you're still conversant in the game. This is only for challenging stuff, like knowing someone who is still in the business, or knowing how to sneak into Dodger Stadium, etc etc.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

END OF CHAPTER ONE ADVANCEMENT:

Please post all your rolls here. Let me know if you adjust your character sheet, or if you'd prefer that I do it.

STEP 1: POSSIBLE LUCK INCREASE

Fail a LUCK roll to increase it by 1d10.

Max current Luck: 51
Eddie current Luck: 57 - Rolled a 78 - Fail 1d10 = ( +4 ) - Luck = 62

STEP 2: POSSIBLE SKILL INCREASES

Fail the following Skills (that you succeeded on in Chap One) to increase them by 1d10 :

MAX:
Library Use 50%
Persuade 20%
Fighting (Brawl) 65%

EDDIE:
Spot Hidden 77% rolled - 54 - pass
Fighting: Brawl 60% rolled - 39 - pass
Fighting: Bat 70% rolled - 94 - Fail 1d10 = Increase (+7 %) so now Fighting - bat = 77%

STEP 3: SKILL ADJUSTMENT:

EDDIE, give yourself Art/Craft: Baseball at 60%. Feel free to remove percentages from any other skills and increase this skill at a 1:2 ratio (ie if you drop Drive by 10%, this goes up 20%). Let me know if you're going to drop any skills, and which.

Art/ Craft is the extent to which you're still conversant in the game. This is only for challenging stuff, like knowing someone who is still in the business, or knowing how to sneak into Dodger Stadium, etc etc.

Eddie will remove the following to add a total of +14 % to his Art / craft baseball

Stealth - Down 2 % Now: 64%
Drive Auto Down 3% Now 58
Spot Hidden - Down 2% Now 75%

Total 7% = +14% to art/craft

Now: Art / Craft : Baseball = 74%
coffeedemon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 7 months

Post by coffeedemon »

Dan, I adjusted Eddie's character sheet to reflect all that - plus I added the .22 short auto pistol, 50 bullets, and $725 as Cam said.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Hey boys..

What's the skinny on this one. So Eddie is in a room close by. Did we have a plan of attack. I'm sure we had a long time to discuss. I'm also fine with winging it. Do we bum rush this guy outside the door.
coffeedemon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 7 months

Post by coffeedemon »

SUMMARY OF SOME STUFF:

DAVID'S BRIEFCASE

You found a tonne of stuff in David's briefcase, when you jumped from the train the night before. See here.

LEADS and TIMELINES

Johnny Collins flew to Shanghai, so he'll be well ahead of you if you take the cruise ship. With the money you now have, a flight is also possible, and you would have more flexibility on the time that you leave.

A probably incomplete list of some leads:

-Harold Humes, who apparently financed Johnny Collins' bid for mayorship, lives in LA. (You're in San Fran).
-John Scolinos, the Manager of the Alameda-Kono All-Star Team (you have a SF phone number, not an address). You took the train he told you to take, but you've not yet contacted him.
A pre-paid hotel reservation for The Palace Hotel in SF for tonight - found in Nick Gucci's wallet.

TRAVEL TIMES

LA is a 6-hour drive from Sacramento and SF (LA is equidistant from the,)

Return to “King of Chicago II - Shanghai Bullets”