OOC Chat

It is 1937. Fascism is on the rise in Europe as Germany and Italy look to expand their territories and Spain has descended into civil war. Britain and France follow a route of appeasement lest the barely-healed scars of the Great War be ripped open once again.

The dark clouds of war and oppression play heavy on the minds of man but other forces also stir, ready to take advantage of the coming storm...

Moderator: Philulhu

Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

OOC Chat

Post by Philulhu »

This thread is for OOC Chat.
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Philulhu »

A quick note about formatting your posts.

When you use a player character’s name, please do so in bold i.e. Tom Rudge.

When your player speaks, please use coloured text to highlight speech i.e. Tom said, ”Perhaps we shouldn’t have ignored the old woman’s warning, after all...”

If you want to use thoughts, please use coloured and italicised text i.e. ”Hmm... ... if we kill it, we’ll never be short of calamari again!”, thought Tom.

Use the ‘Spoiler-Button’ to add out of context questions, comments, etc.
All,I’ll also use it when I’m just talking to one or two players, in which case your character names will appear where ‘All’ is now.
Dice rolls are a matter of clicking the ‘dice’ button and inserting the appropriate dice roll. It also helps if you state what your current skill level is, to save me looking it up i.e. Spot Hidden (35%) [dice]0[/dice]

And I’m sure with two teachers and a student, we’ll have no problems with grammar, punctuation, etc. ... ;)

If you have any questions, please ask.
Techstar
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 5 years 1 month

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Techstar »

You’d thinks so wouldn’t you but youd maybe wrong. Typed this on an ipad and found it a right £@*l ache with the predictive text and lack of cursor controls. Plus of coarse my lack of useful education are all contributory factors. :P

Return to “Storm Clouds”