House Rules

Doors to Darkness yawn open to reveal three hair raising tales!

Genius Loci - Not all is well at the Kirby State Lunatic Asylum and it’s down to the investigators to heed a friend in need’s cry.
Ties That Bind - Strange rock formations have been found in Mrs. Carrington’s prized fountain. But these are like no rocks seen before!
None More Black - The death of a Rice University student leads the investigators into unsavoury neighbourhoods and dark business dealings.

Are you the Dreamer or are you the Dream? Shadows flitting at the corners of your vision, haunting laughter just outside your window and inhuman, eerie sounds in the middle of the night, all of this and more await the unwary once you open the Doors to Darkness!

Moderator: Umbral Dragon

Umbral Dragon
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 3 months

House Rules

Post by Umbral Dragon »

This might sound a bit harsh. It's not meant to be. I just want to protect everyone from unintentional drama - I am really a laid back and nice person. 8-)
I might have to edit this later:
All dice rolls are made on this forum
I like to be the final interpreter of the dice rolls and rules - if there is a question I will discuss it with you and we will BOTH come to a consensus, I am not strict, I just want clarity and to be logically in line with the reality of the game setting.
We use CoC 7th Edition RAW.
If you have a suggestion please voice it in OOC or in a separate discussion not in Roleplay please.
No lewd behavior on your part or your character, I don't mind if you are in a romantic relationship in character, I don't want to know the details of the carnal knowledge. By the same token if someone is feeling uncomfortable with ANYTHING (eroticism, gore, fear levels, etc.) speak up, or pm me and I will take care of it immediately.
Lastly. I don't mind if you speak as an adult, we are all here most likely very tolerant of adult language, keeping in mind the rules as set forth by the forum. Use it sparingly and to express your character's thoughts or feelings and we're most likely ok.
Let's all agree to have fun, do our best to play our characters to the hilt, and I will also attempt to run this campaign to the best of my abilities. :ugeek:

Return to “Doors to Darkness”