IC-Ep 2-Among the Few(Elizabeth/John)

Story and his friends investigate and soon identify those behind the monster's appearance, which leads to a deadly confrontation for Brook and Eugene and the arrival of something truly horrific.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-Among the Few(Elizabeth/John)

Post by Mr. Handy »

John saluted the major, who returned his salute. "Good day, sir," he said. "I'll let you know when I have more to report." With that, he and Elizabeth left the office.

"What now?" he asked Elizabeth once they were alone. "Should we go back to the church and fill in the others, or is there anything else you'd like to do first?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

"I think we should go back to the church," says Elizabeth, considering her thoughts as she speaks. "I don't think there's any more information we can realistically get here, if the Major won't say more, and we should check how the others are getting on, and tell them what we found."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elizabeth and John left Biggin Hill and returned to the train station. The train was delayed in arriving, and delayed further during the journey, shunted to a siding to wait for a troop train to pass going the other way. The soldiers aboard looked grim but resolute. Perhaps they were on their way to the coast to await the expected invasion. How many of them would survive the war?

Eventually, the train got moving again and made it back to East London. From there the two of them walked back to St. James's Church, arriving a little past 4:00 PM.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below:
The Gathering
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 2”