Page 1 of 1

IC-Ep 2-The Dead Girl(Everyone else)

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:24 am
by Mr. Handy
Salmon Lane - London, England
7:10 AM - Sunday, September 8, 1940

Archie, Benjamin, Eugene, and John arrived at the ruined warehouse, which was little more than a huge pile of rubble. Seamus was on his knees sobbing, a Chinese-looking constable putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. Story, Elizabeth, Brook, Eddie, and Tinker were also present. An area of the rubble at the front of the warehouse had been cleared, revealing a young lady's corpse. She had been crushed by the rubble. A handbag was slung over her shoulder, flattened but not broken. The damage to her body made it difficult to tell how she had been killed, but if they had not heard otherwise, they might have assumed she was killed by the building falling upon her after the bomb hit.
OOC,[b]Archie[/b], [b]Benjamin[/b], [b]Eugene[/b], and [b]John[/b], please roll Sanity for seeing the body. Sanity loss is 1/1D4+1. If you lose 5 Sanity, please roll Idea. If you succeed at the Idea roll, you will go temporarily insane. Otherwise, you are free to act.

Re: IC-Ep 2-The Dead Girl(Everyone else)

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 am
by Pastiche
Spoiler:
OOC:   Sanity 54%: [dice]0[/dice]  
Upon seeing the badly damaged corpse of the girl, Benjamin quickly suppresses a oncoming wave of nausea.

When he notices Seamus sobbing on his knees, he suspects a link between him and the dead girl. He rushes over and puts a hand on his other shoulder. "Seamus, I'm so sorry..."

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:41 pm
by Thorn
Brook looks towards the new arrivals, nodding a bit.

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:46 pm
by ZadokAllen
Sanity,45 [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm
by ZadokAllen
Eugene Sanity Loss,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 pm
by ZadokAllen
After seeing the corpse of the young girl Eugene shouts out in anger: ”Those damn nazi's!”. In a blind rage he punches a nearby piece off wall still standing, bloodying his knuckles.

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 pm
by DrPeterson
Sanity 54%,[dice]0[/dice]
John smiles as he sees Brook and the rest of her companions and walks over to them, looking at the dead girl from a distance.
"G'morning, Miss, what's happening around here?"

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 am
by andyw666
SAN,[b]Archie's[/b] SAN is 90 and he rolls... [dice]0[/dice]
SAN Loss,[dice]1[/dice] + 1 Total 4
Archie groans quietly at the sight of the battered girl's body, and the blood drains from his face. For a moment he has to bend forward and breathe deeply.

Recovered somewhat, he walks (or at least staggers) over to the body and makes the sign of the cross. Dropping to one knee, Archie pulls his battered RN issue bible from his jacket, closes his eyes and starts praying over the girl very quietly.

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 am
by Thorn
Brook looks to the American captain. "Hi again. A bomb fell on the warehouse." The teenage girl sighs. "The girl was already dead, but now that a building's crushed her, it's impossible to tell what killed her." She seems concerned and sad for the dead young woman, but not freaked out. "And also, our ride's buried under the rubble."

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 am
by yockenthwaite
"Yes, we found her, murdered, when we first arrived here," says Elizabeth, sadly. "It was like, I don't know, some sort of animal attack. The bombs landed later, after we'd left with the air raid warden. And yes, our vehicle is under there."

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 am
by jaysun81
"It's certainly an unfortunate fate that fell upon the girl..." Story glances at the corpse, then Archie. "Be it by bomb or beast, death ensnares the just and unjust alike."

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:27 pm
by DrPeterson
'Well, with any luck, your beast is buried under there as well.', John looks over the rubble and sucks his gums.

'Your vehicle had better be made of sturdy stuff to have survived that...unless you parked in the basement.' He adds with a smile at Elizabeth.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:57 am
by andyw666
Archie rises and stows his bible. He turns to the Chinese constable, recalling him from earlier. "Thank you, Constable, I'll leave her in your hands now." Archie gives him a gentle clap on the shoulder.

Archie moves over to Story and his companions.

"Glad to see everyone's recovered from a night in the shelter."

"I'd very much like to talk to you about what you saw last night. I met a second German Luftwaffe POW this morning, same aircraft as our lad from last night. The strange thing is, the second lad corroborated the story of the aircraft being attacked by a flying animal. A flying animal with a tail."

"I could just about imagine an eagle from somewhere like the darkest Amazon, that might be big enough and trained to attack planes. But what bird has a tail? This isn't, so far as I can tell, some secret weapon of ours and logic would suggest it isn't the Germans' doing. Is it the Russians?"

"Whatever the case, an animal that can fly and destroy military aircraft on the same night as an animal that kills girls in London, it seems too great a coincidence. So, can any of you add anything to the tale, anything that the authorities need to know?"

Archie's tone suggests "authorities" here does not mean the Chinese-British constable, however good a job he may be doing. Archie's uniform looks less clergy and more Naval officer just at this moment.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:15 pm
by yockenthwaite
Curious about Archie, but going along with his questions, Elizabeth responds. "We didn't see the animal, we saw the remains of the body afterwards. It looked like an animal attack, vicious, chewed up by something with unusually large teeth. And from the blood trail it looked as though the body had been dragged through a closed door, into the building. Something dragged it in." She shakes her head, clearing her thoughts. "I know this sounds crazy. We're saying animal attack, and something that could negotiate a door. Did it have help? But based on what you've just said, I don't think it's that mad an idea after all. Though it's one thing to attack this poor girl, it's another to bring down a plane."

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 pm
by ZadokAllen
"Any idea where the beast went after the attack?"

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:32 pm
by yockenthwaite
"No, we didn't see where any blood trail led outside," says Elizabeth. "We met the air raid warden there" - she nods towards Eddie - "and had to dash to the air raid shelter as quickly as possible. And then the bombs fell ..."

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:43 am
by andyw666
Archie ponders this for a moment. "Well, I'm no detective but I am a Conan Doyle fan. I think the first thing Sherlock Holmes would do is examine the scene of the crime. I wonder, were you able to tell where the poor lass was first attacked before being moved? Or has it all been obliterated by the bombing?"

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:17 am
by yockenthwaite
"No I'm afraid we couldn't see that," says Elizabeth. "Again we had to rush to the air raid shelter. We found the body where it was left, went outside, and there was the air warden. She may have been killed nearby, and it could be bombed out, or it may be further away."

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:40 am
by Mr. Handy
Constable Lee stood and turned to survey the scene. "I suppose she was probably attacked there," he said, pointing to large area of dried blood in the street. "Then her body must have been moved inside to where it was found, judging from the trail of blood leading there. Or she might have fled inside and died there. But how could someone who'd lost so much blood move? Well, it could be possible. It's the only thing that makes sense. Sherlock Holmes also say when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:12 am
by andyw666
Archie claps the constable of the shoulder. "Constable - ah - Lee isn't it? You sir, will go far."

"Now, I know nothing about police work but I do know something about archeology, and archeologists like to uncover the evidence."
Archie looks at the poor deceased. "With that in mind, this poor young woman needs a proper post-mortem examination. One imagines the police morgue is very busy at the moment. Could I beg that this lass be sent to Bart's, St Bartholomew's Hospital, for examination? At my request and I take full responsibility, all above board I assure you."

"Is there anything to be seen at the start of this trail of blood?"
Archie closely examines the spot Constable Lee pointed out.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm
by Mr. Handy
There was a lot of dried blood in the middle of the street, but nothing else obvious there besides the trail of it leading to where the body had been found.

"I don't know about sending the body to the hospital," said Constable Lee. "The bodies of the others killed in the bombing last night aren't at the police morgue. We already know who murdered them." He glanced up at the sky with a grim expression.
OOC,[b]Archie[/b], please roll Persuade.

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 pm
by andyw666
Persuade,[b]Archie's[/b] skill is 65% and he rolls... [dice]0[/dice]
Archie does his best but long nights and strange hours combine to make him insufficiently eloquent, alas.

"Perhaps you could tell me where she will be taken then? A pauper's burial of some description?"

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm
by ZadokAllen
"Examining the body seems a good idea to me", Eugene puts in his two cents. "If it was a beast that attacked her there should be bite marks."

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:54 am
by Mr. Handy
"I'm sorry," said the constable, "but I have to bring her back to the police station. Her body will be turned over to her next of kin, probably her parents. They will decide what to do with her."
OOC,Anyone who wants to examine the body now that has not already done so may make a Medicine roll.

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:01 pm
by Pastiche
Benjamin walks over to the body to see if he can find any clues. He doesn't expect much from this, given that his experience is more related to tailoring...
Spoiler:
OOC:   Medicine 5%: [dice]0[/dice]  

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:54 pm
by DrPeterson
John snaps out of his reverie and turns to the constable.

'I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, constable. I'm Group Captain John Barrow of the 71st at Biggin Hill. We were involved in an entanglement up there last night.' John points up at the sky. 'It would break my heart to know that we fought and gave it our all, if this poor young woman will need to be picked up by her family in a police station. If they were to pick her up in a hospital, the citizens will think that we'd done everything in our might to save her and I'm sure that will leave everyone and everything a lot calmer.'
Something between persuasion 35% and credit rating 40% and war prestige 35%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:47 pm
by Mister Ginge
Eddie Lawlor

While John is speaking to the constable, Eddie examines the woman's body, clueless as to what might have happened to her.
Spoiler:
Medicine 5%
[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:20 pm
by ZadokAllen
Eugene Medicine (05%),[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:49 am
by andyw666
Medicine,[b]Archie's[/b] got a 5% default and rolls... [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 am
by Mr. Handy
"You are right, Captain," said the constable. "Very well, you may take body to hospital. And thank you for protecting London!"
Eugene Thomson,In spite of the extreme damage to the body from the collapsed warehouse, [b]Eugene[/b] was able to see that that was not what had killed the young woman. He could see where she had been severely bitten by something with large teeth, but that was not what had killed her either. It had been the massive blood loss. There was something else, too. He found traces of ligature marks around the body, as if something had wrapped itself around her tightly, like a constrictor.

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm
by DrPeterson
John salutes in a friendly manner.

'We all do our duties in this bloody war, constable. It's good to know there's good men on the ground too.'

He then turns to Archie with a big smile.

'Well, best get her to Bart's then.'

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:36 pm
by ZadokAllen
"Oh my lord, they are right!" Eugene calls out in shock. "She hasn't died from the bombing! Looking at the size of the bite marks the thing must be huge, and she lost a lot of blood. Further more I think she has been strangled all over her body, like a snake would do! What kind of beast does that? A constrictor with wings? A vampire bat the size of a man?"

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:21 am
by andyw666
Archie beams at John. "Well explained Captain, good work."

Then he turns to Eugene and places a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Excellent skills of observation, I wish I had your eyes. But every question you ask is right and I have no idea what the answers are. I do know what our next step is though."

Archie looks from ARP Warden Eddie to Constable Lee. "Gentlemen, I believe some kind of ambulance usually collects those killed in the Blitz? Obviously, we'll need to redirect it and I'd better alert Bart's."

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 am
by jaysun81
Story looks at the bite marks, "We've been telling you all along." Looking away he says, "Beware of things that go bump in the night. Poor girl, never had a chance."

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 am
by Mr. Handy
"Yes, I will go back to station and telephone for ambulance," said Constable Lee. "Too far to carry." With a quick bow, he hurried off.

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:49 pm
by DrPeterson
John looks more than a little pleased with himself as he turns to face the rubble. He nods at Archie in recognition of the compliment.

'While we wait for that ambulance we might as well get our hands dirty and see if we can dig up something useful. Blood is difficult to remove, and I'm sure that debris won't have blotted it all out'

John moves around the rubble, shifting some bits, trying to find something, anything, that may be helpful.
Spot Hidden 25%,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 pm
by ZadokAllen
Eugene helps John move some rubble and looks for clues.
Spot hidden 65,[dice]0[/dice]
"I think it's clear what we have to do with the body of that poor girl, but what about the monster that did that to her, what's the first step there?"

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm
by DrPeterson
John smiles at Eugene.

"Well, the way I see it, there's three possibilities. The monster, whatever it was, either died in the collapse, fled before the building came down, or is stuck somewhere beneath the debris. In the first two cases, we don't have to worry."

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:45 am
by andyw666
jaysun81 wrote:Story looks at the bite marks, "We've been telling you all along." Looking away he says, "Beware of things that go bump in the night. Poor girl, never had a chance."
Archie looks over at Story. "Well, Professor, your fears have certainly been corroborated, I believe. What worries me far more now is what actually did this? And is it still a threat to Londoners or perhaps our brave lads in the RAF?"

"So how do we find it, and how do we stop it?"
Archie looks around at the entire group, although he doesn't appear to expect any answers.

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:09 am
by Mr. Handy
Digging around in the rubble mainly revealed more rubble, though there was some dried blood on the floor in the area immediately around the body. However, it wasn't anywhere near as much as the amount in the street. The only thing of note that Eugene saw was the crushed handbag pinned beneath the body.

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:22 am
by andyw666
Archie looks at the handbag, puzzled. "How did that handbag ends up here with her body, I wonder? Shouldn't it have been dropped? Did she have it somehow trapped against her body as she was carried over to here by the animal?"

Gingerly, he picks it up, looks it over and (stealing himself for possible shocks to his morality) has a peer inside.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 am
by Mr. Handy
The handbag had been flattened, but its contents were intact. She had a decent amount of money on her, a good deal more than someone of her social class would be expected to have. There were also an identity card in the name of Nell Murrow, which listed an address in Whitechapel, and a ration card in the same name.
OOC,Everyone may roll Idea.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:03 am
by andyw666
Idea,Archie's Idea is 90% and he rolls... [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:43 am
by ZadokAllen
Eugene - Idea 65,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 pm
by Pastiche
Spoiler:
OOC:   Idea 70%: [dice]0[/dice]  
Benjamin surveys the scene and rubs his chin pensively...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:33 pm
by yockenthwaite
Elizabeth rolling Idea, stat 65% [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:58 pm
by DrPeterson
Idea 50%,[dice]0[/dice]

John looks somewhat dumbfounded.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 pm
by Mr. Handy
Elizabeth/Archie/Eugene,The body and the handbag were almost assuredly not in the same position as they had been when they been left by whatever had killed her. The collapse of the building on top of her and the digging that revealed her corpse had no doubt shifted them around.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:17 am
by andyw666
Archie studies the corpse for a moment, no longer feeling quite so faint at the sight of her.

"The collapse of the building and so on has clearly moved the poor lass somewhat. I wonder if it would be worth uncovering a bit more of the area about her, to see if there are any further clues to this animal that attacked her? That might be easier once she has been transported to the ambulance."

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 am
by Thorn
Brook Idea [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:11 pm
by Mister Ginge
Eddie Lawlor
Spoiler:
Idea 45
[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm
by DrPeterson
"Good idea, Reverent!"

John awaits the ambulance before getting busy clearing more debris.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 pm
by ZadokAllen
"Sure Reverent, I'll give you a hand!"

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 am
by Mr. Handy
Further digging revealed nothing of note. If there had been any further evidence, it had been destroyed in the bombing.

After a while, an ambulance pulled up and two women in WVS uniforms stepped out of it. The driver was a tall, muscular, pretty girl in her late teens with black hair. The other one was about thirty years old and much plainer, around the same height. "Good morning," said the driver, smiling in spite of the dire circumstances. "I'm Irene Carpenter, and this is Florence Bryant. We're here to pick up the body."

Florence looked at the corpse and gulped. "Oh, the poor dear!" she cried, shaking her head. "Jerry has a lot to answer for."
Brook/Eddie,The body and the handbag were almost assuredly not in the same position as they had been when they been left by whatever had killed her. The collapse of the building on top of her and the digging that revealed her corpse had no doubt shifted them around.

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:11 am
by andyw666
Archie steps forward. "Archie Pennyfeather at your service ladies, lovely to meet you both. I must commend you both on volunteering to do such a difficult job."

"With the permission of the good constable here, this poor young lady shall not be going to the police morgue. Instead, she is to be taken to Bart's a full post-mortem examination. And I was rather hoping you might give me a lift to Bart's at the same time. So that I can ensure the poor unfortunate does indeed receive that examination promptly."

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 am
by jaysun81
SUCCESS,Idea - 65% [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 am
by Mr. Handy
"Cheers!" said Irene. "It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Pennyfeather. Sure, you can ride in the back, but I'm afraid there's only room for one of you there." She opened up the rear of the ambulance and pulled out a stretcher.

"Yes, thank you," said Florence. "But why would someone killed in the bombing be taken to the police morgue in the first place?"
Story,The body and the handbag were almost assuredly not in the same position as they had been when they been left by whatever had killed her. The collapse of the building on top of her and the digging that revealed her corpse had no doubt shifted them around.

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 am
by andyw666
Mr. Handy wrote:"Yes, thank you," said Florence. "But why would someone killed in the bombing be taken to the police morgue in the first place?"
Archie replies, "Sorry, my mistake, actually I believe the constable told us she would be taken to the police station not the police morgue."

He turns to the others gathered. "I'm off to Bart's to try to arrange the post-mortem speedily. Please let me know if anyone finds anything further in regard to this animal. You can leave a message for me or look me up at Bart's, failing which I shall come and help old Giles at the church this evening sometime."

Archie waits at the back of the ambulance, ready to jump in after the deceased.

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:14 am
by DrPeterson
"Good luck, Rev."

He waves off Archie and turns to the others.

"So, anyone have any bright ideas?"

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm
by ZadokAllen
"Maybe someone saw something, we could ask around." Eugene looks around for nearby houses or workshops.

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:27 am
by Mr. Handy
The only nearby buildings were other warehouses. The ones adjacent to the bombed-out warehouse showed minor damage, but they were relatively intact. There was no sign of any residential buildings or stores in the immediate area.

Irene and Florence went over to where the body lay, set down the stretcher, and carefully placed the dead woman and her handbag atop it. Then they lifted the stretcher and carried it back to the ambulance. Irene, being much stronger than Florence, did most of the heavy lifting.
OOC,Where is everybody other than [b]Archie[/b] going?

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:25 am
by yockenthwaite
"So, what are our plans?" asks Elizabeth, turning to her friends, and also looking towards Tinker. "If we can't get to the TARDIS at the moment, should we try to investigate this creature, whatever it is? And if so, where and how?" She pauses for a moment. "We could go to the hospital, but I'm not sure they will want us all to gather there. I am curious to know what the medical examination reveals though."

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:51 am
by Mr. Handy
"Maybe we should head back to the church first and meet up with the others," suggested Tinker. "It's on the way to the hospital anyway."

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:00 am
by andyw666
As best he can, Archie assists the two ambulance ladies collecting up and loading the dead girl into the ambulance.

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 pm
by yockenthwaite
"That sounds like a good idea," says Elizabeth, nodding in response to Tinker's suggestion. "Does that sound ok with you two as well?" she asks, turning to Brook and Story.

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:51 am
by jaysun81
"It's as good a plan as any. As I've said before, the TARDIS always sends us somewhere that we can be of service." Story smiles at Elizabeth before looking at Tinker and saying, "In all your years here have you heard of anything like the beast described so far?"

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:05 am
by Mr. Handy
"No, I haven't," said Tinker, shaking her head. "But someone, somewhere, in all of time and space must have encountered one. Perhaps some research is in order."

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:48 pm
by ZadokAllen
"I want to do my part, if it's not on the front than here finding that monster!" Eugene explains, "I'll follow along"

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 am
by Pastiche
"What kind of research are you talking about? I doubt you'll find anything on these monsters in a regular library... But perhaps I might look into some of my Kaballah books?"

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:35 pm
by Mister Ginge
Eddie Lawlor

Eddie decides it's about time he checked back in at his HQ. Maybe someone there has information? Plus, he could really do with some sleep.

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:59 pm
by DrPeterson
John looks around at everyone taking off.

"Well, I suppose I'll join you. I can't fly until they get me a new fighter anyway."

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:25 am
by Mr. Handy
"The British Library Reading Room at the British Museum is not an ordinary library," said Tinker. "Though I'm not sure if the books have been moved elsewhere to protect them."

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:56 am
by Pastiche
"Nosing around the British Library would indeed be a good idea. Provided of course they're open on a Sunday...", Benjamin mused.

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:35 pm
by yockenthwaite
"Perhaps we could check some recent newspaper reports, in case there is anything that might hint at this?" muses Elizabeth. "Worth a try, surely, and yes, the British Library sounds like a place to start."

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:40 am
by Mr. Handy
"I'd forgotten it's Sunday," said Tinker. "I'm always losing track of time. You're right, we should look through the newspapers. The church is also on the way to the British Museum, so we can stop off there first."
OOC,So far [b]Archie[/b] is going to St. Bart's in the ambulance and [b]Eddie[/b] is going to the air raid wardens' post. Is there anyone else who isn't going along to the church? I'll try to move things forward by this weekend.

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:14 am
by jaysun81
Story nods in agreement and says, "The newspapers are an excellent idea Elizabeth."

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:08 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Archie[/b] is moving to the thread linked below:
Autopsy
OOC,[b]Eddie[/b] is moving to the thread linked below:
End of Shift
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below:
The Plot Thickens