August 17 - 3.00 PM – Harbour and Gorham - Kathryn and Emma

Portland, Maine
August, 1928.
Steven Gilbert is a wealthy businessman, a leading exponent of the bourgeoisie of the roaring twenties. He sees his heritage project going up in smoke, when Timothy, his only six-year-old son, disappears.
A group of investigators will try to find his missing son. The group may include:

1) Police detectives
2) Private detective hired by Gilbert
3) Relatives or friends strongly motivated to find the missing kid

But Timothy´s disappearance is not the only gloomy burden weighing on the Gilbert family. Alyssa, Timothy's mother, committed suicide one year ago, and the reason for such an extreme action is still obscure.

Moderator: robertod

Turstrigo
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 5 years 5 months

Re: August 17 - 3.00 PM – Harbour and Gorham - Kathryn and E

Post by Turstrigo »

Once they leave the library, Emma turns to the two women. "There's something I need to tell you. Some time before her death my sister has told me about a recurring dream she had. She was lost in a cave and trying to escape, but would always wake up before succeeding. I wasn't sure whether it was of any importance, until now. I wonder if some freak accident has happened during her stay in Greyton."
jp1885
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 8 months

Post by jp1885 »

"How interesting... Timothy's friend told us the boy was having the same dream. Maybe the dreams are connected to the storm of 11th August last year."

Ivy smiles a brittle smile.

"We have quite a list of things to investigate in Greyton: Jason, the boyfriend; his friend Martin (his father is a teacher at Greyton high school); the storm of last year; the scene in the painting with the lighthouse and any mysterious caves."

"The sooner we get there the better I think..."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, it must have to do with the Acadia," says Kathryn. "You're right, we need to get moving as soon as possible, though at least Jason is unlikely to harm the boy."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “The Sign of Virgo”