Ch.11. Fraser Mansion (All)

The voice on the phone said, "I understand that you are a friend of my son, James. He has gone missing. I require your assistance in bringing him home again...”

A university student has gone missing. Can his friends find out what has happened to James Frazer in 1920s Massachusetts?

Moderator: Philulhu

Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: Ch.11. Fraser Mansion (All)

Post by Philulhu »

”Wait in the hall. I’ll call Keats. He’ll sort it out.” He picked up the phone and waited for them to troop out and close the door before he put in his call...

It was an uncomfortable ninety minute wait until they had a response. The hall had but one chair between four of them, and no-one appeared with any refreshments while they waited. Eventually, the front door opened and Trooper Dan de Vries looked in. He glanced across at Alex. ”The Captain says he’s sorted a warrant. It took more than a few calls and he got some grief about jurisdiction so he wasn’t happy but he said to head up to Amesbury and someone will meet you there.”
OOC,Anything you want to do before heading there?
jp1885
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 8 months

Post by jp1885 »

OOC,Ivy wanted to call the photographer, but if the photos still haven't been developed she's happy to press on.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Silver Priest »

"Thanks Dan." Alex says. He turns to the others. "I don't like involving civilians in this, but after that story I can't help but feel this is all connected. I suggest we press on to Ms. Livingstone's house and see what we find-- hopefully something, or the chief will be rather unhappy."
Bullfrog
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 5 years 7 months

Post by Bullfrog »

"If there's nothing of interest in that house, I'll fry up my shoes and eat them." Lawrence remarks, very sure that this warrant would be justified. "With all the info we've gathered and pieced together, Ms. Livingstone has to have some ties to this."
OOC,I have no problem moving forward from here.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'm ready to go there now," says William. "We should also look at those letters in the mailbox that she never opened. We hadn't been able to read them before, but now it shouldn't be a problem."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months