Ch.11. Emily’s Mother (Lawrence & William)

The voice on the phone said, "I understand that you are a friend of my son, James. He has gone missing. I require your assistance in bringing him home again...”

A university student has gone missing. Can his friends find out what has happened to James Frazer in 1920s Massachusetts?

Moderator: Philulhu

Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Re: Ch.11. Emily’s Mother (Lawrence & William)

Post by Philulhu »

Mrs Livingstone sniffed loudly, pulled out a handkerchief and blew her nose. Composing herself, she passed Lawrence and William their cups of tea. ”You will find my Emily, won’t you?” she pleaded.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"We'll do our best, ma'am," says William.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Bullfrog
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Post by Bullfrog »

"The information you've given us is going to help us a lot in finding your daughter, Mrs. Livingstone." Lawrence assures in an effort to assuage the sorrowful mother's fears.
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Post by Philulhu »

Lawrence and William finished their coffee and were shown out by Mrs Livingstone. The rain that had threatened most of the day had finally come and both men had to dash to the car to avoid getting too wet.

The fading daylight and wet streets precluded any further travel that night and so William dropped Lawrence off at his home. When he got back, he found an envelope waiting for him, which he inspected carefully before opening it. Inside, there was a short note from Gerald Fraser, instructing him to call at Fraser Mansion at 9.00am the following morning, to report on progress with their enquiries.
OOC,Go here: https://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/viewtopic.php?f=438&t=7293#p244536

Return to “Servants of the Lake”