Page 1 of 1

Chapter 10: The Arkham Historical Society

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:26 pm
by HoneyDog
Tuesday September 17th, 1 pm

Arkham Historical Society, 537 South Garrison St.

The Society is located in the Lower Southside of Arkham, one of Arkham’s poorer neighbourhoods. The lanes are narrow and twisted, and there are many tenements in which reside recent Italian and Polish immigrants. It is somewhat overcrowded and noisy, but not too disconcerting, even for those of a sensitive disposition. It might still perhaps be a surprising place to find an academic establishment. The Society itself is a restored Georgian mansion set back from the street, and is in good condition.

The companions ring the bell, and are greeted by a tall, balding man wearing a suit and bow tie, who looks to be in his early sixties. He greets them politely and invites them in. Introducing himself as E. Lapham Peabody, the curator of the Society, he asks them what they might be seeking.

Re: Chapter 10: The Arkham Historical Society

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:56 am
by Mr. Handy

"Good afternoon, Mr. Peabody" says Alice. "I'm Alice Stanton. We'd like to research the Bosworth family, specifically William and Samantha Bosworth."

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:53 pm
by HoneyDog
“Ah, the Bosworths!” exclaims Peabody. “An old Arkham family. Been present in the city for generations, although I’m not sure if there are any left now. Please excuse me a moment.”

Presently he returns holding a ledger, in which copious notes are written. “We collect notes on historical figures in the town” he explains. “Here it is.”

William Bosworth was a successful lawyer, first in Boston and again after returning here. He had a house built in West College Street.” He reads on. “He died in 1851, and Jessica, his wife, followed nine years later. Suicide.” He raises an eyebrow. “Hmm, why does this address sound familiar to me?” he muses.

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:22 am
by Mr. Handy

"What do you know about their daughter, Samantha?" asks Alice, reluctant to answer his question.

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 pm
by HoneyDog
Peabody looks at his ledger again. "Samantha Bosworth married Joseph Whately, another old Arkham family. She has also passed on, and is survived by her son Joshua Whately.”

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:49 am
by Mr. Handy

"What can you tell us about Joseph and Joshua Whately?" asks Alice. "Do you know where Joshua Whately lives?"

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:12 am
by HoneyDog
"I'm sorry, I don't really have any details for them" replies Peabody. "I know that Joshua owns several properties in the city."
OOC,You already have Joshua's phone number.

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

Luckily, there are no moving lines or labyrinthine patterns scrawled on the historical documents, which means Isadora remains relatively calm throughout the inquiry.
HoneyDog wrote:William Bosworth was a successful lawyer, first in Boston and again after returning here. He had a house built in West College Street.” He reads on. “He died in 1851, and Jessica, his wife, followed nine years later. Suicide.”
"How did William Bosworth die? Of illness, or just old age? And, well, I'm sorry to bring up such a gruesome topic, but what were the circumstances of Jessica Bosworth's taking of her own life? Where there any signs leading up to it?"

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:08 pm
by HoneyDog
“Natural causes for William Bosworthsays Peabody. Jessica though – it seems that she suffered from a long mental decline, including hallucinations. She was eventually committed to Arkham Asylum, and committed suicide there.”

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:26 pm
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

Isadora gasps, and covers her face with her hands. The historian might assume that she does this because she is surprised to learn such a horrid detail. On the contrary. Isadora is not surprised at all. Which only makes matters worse. This is exactly the answer she was expecting to hear.

"Such a tragedy... what kind of hallucinations?"

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:20 am
by HoneyDog
"I'm afraid it gives no indication" Peabody replies. "Such a shame."

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:12 am
by Mr. Handy

"Yes, that is a tragedy," says Alice, concerned for Isadora and Margaret both. "Do you know how much time the mental decline took before she took her own life?"

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:12 am
by HoneyDog
"It was several years, but apart from that I don't have any more details" Peabody says.

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:32 am
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

"Perhaps the Asylum kept records of her history of illness," adds Isadora with uncertainty in her voice. "Would the Historical Society have access to such things? Or are they kept private?"

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:15 pm
by HoneyDog
“We certainly don’t have anything like that” replies Peabody. “It’s likely that the asylum still keeps medical records, but they would be confidential, of course.”

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:19 pm
by Starspawn338
Harrison listens to the conversation, searching his mind for anything he can say or do to follow up. Unfortunately, he comes up empty. Is there any way to connect the troubled women together? He looks over to Isadora with concern.

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:48 am
by Mr. Handy

"What can you tell us about the Bosworth House, and about the architect, Ryan Saxby?" asks Alice, relieved that they still have time to undo whatever is happening.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:23 am
by HoneyDog
Peabody bids the investigators to sit and disappears to find more records. When he returns, he gives them the details.

"I take it you're referring to the house in West College Street. Yes, I remember now that the house has a local reputation for being haunted, although there seems to be little consistency to the stories. As for Saxby, it seems he designed several local houses and buildings, but he doesn’t seem to have any particular reputation. Just a journeyman architect.”

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 pm
by Mr. Handy

"How did these stories of the house being haunted begin?" asks Alice. "There must be some basis in history. Did it begin with Jessica Bosworth's mental decline, or is it older than that?"

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:09 pm
by HoneyDog
Peabody spreads his long arms.

"Who really knows? There must be a house like that in almost every neighbourhood in every town. Often it’s just a sense of disquiet, amplified by wagging tongues. I mean, the story I heard was that the house was once home to Goody Bosworth, who was burned as a witch during the Witch Trial days. Apparently she would seduce men into unnatural couplings, if you ladies will forgive me for the turn of phrase. Apparently you can see her late at night, beckoning from an upstairs window. But in reality, the house was built after those times, and I find no records of any execution of an individual with that name. So I wouldn’t put too much faith into such rumours.”

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:30 am
by Mr. Handy

"It does make some sense," says Alice. "The Bosworth family may have owned the land on which the house stands for centuries. Where did you hear this story? Do you know what stood on that spot before the house was built?"

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:50 am
by HoneyDog
Peabody shakes his head, smiling.

“It doesn’t change the fact that there is no record of a witch named ‘Goody Bosworth’. We have to put our trust into the historical fact, and not some rumour. There are other stories about the house, equally unconnected and equally fantastic. I’m sure the local residents would be able to furnish you with a variety.”

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:05 am
by Mr. Handy

"Thank you, Mr. Peabody," says Alice, already thinking of ways she can follow up on finding out what stood on the site before the Bosworth House and the story of Goody Bosworth, alleged witch. She looks to the others to see if they have any questions.

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:37 pm
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

"Maybe she was recorded under another name," Isadora thinks out loud. "Do you have any information about what stood at the place before the Bosworth house was built?" she risks the question, but doesn't set her hopes high.

Other than that, she doesn't want to ask anything else.

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:03 pm
by Starspawn338
"I've got nothing else."

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:39 pm
by HoneyDog
“I believe that area was mostly undeveloped. As the town grew, houses began to be built. I wouldn’t concern yourselves into researching the story. As I said, there is nothing to indicate any truth to it. It’s just local people trying to give some substance to their disquiet.”

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:01 pm
by Starspawn338
"Well thank you for your help." Harrison says to Peabody. Then turning to the others, he says, "I'm at a loss. There's only a certain number of things that this phenomenon can be. Normally it would be either a person, place or thing. In this case, Peabody at least doesn't think it's the Bosworth house or the land it is on itself so that rules out the place. It can't be a person because it's affecting Isadora as well as Margaret." Harrison looks over to Isadora as he says that to make sure she's still okay.

"So that leaves thing. Is there something in the house or the room that is affecting the people? Something that has been there since Jessica and William's time? Maybe something behind the wallpaper?

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:39 am
by Mr. Handy

"It could still be a person," says Alice quietly, going aside with the others so that Peabody can't hear, "if that person is Goody Bosworth. With everything we've seen, we can't discount the possibility that death hasn't stopped her, if she is indeed a witch. She could be the woman in the walls, bound to the site where she died. We need to find out everything we can about her."

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:54 am
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

"The Historical Society doesn't have records about Goody Bosworth. Where else can we turn? Back to the university library?"

Isadora fantasizes about a raging flame, fueled by the Historical Society's useless archives, that consumes Bosworth House.

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 am
by Mr. Handy

"Yes, I think the library is our best bet," says Alice.

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:30 am
by HoneyDog
OOC,Is it the University library you want to visit? Shall I move the action there?

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:05 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Yes, please.

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:42 pm
by HoneyDog
The investigators make their way to Miskatonic University. At the library, directed to the sections on local history and the occult, they are unfortunate to discover no references about any woman named Goody Bosworth.

By the time the companions have finished, the evening has drawn in and the library is about to close.
Isadora,Roll SAN. Failure is another 1d2 roll for loss for the mental frustration of this fruitless search.

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:07 am
by Mr. Handy

"We'll have to call it a night," says Alice. "Tomorrow we can seek out an expert on local folklore here at the university. Peabody had to have heard the story from someone. It's a shame he ignored my question about how he heard of it."

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:26 am
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

"These academics, they don't care about real history. They are of no use to us," Isadora says, irritated. "We are running around in circles. Pointless conversations with people who only see their little slice of the world, and cannot see the bigger picture."
To Keeper,Rolling for frustration [b]SAN 56[/b] [dice]0[/dice] SAN loss [dice]1[/dice] Down to [b]SAN 54[/b] Total SAN loss in this game: 9

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:40 pm
by Mr. Handy

"We need to find out more about Goody Bosworth if we're to defeat her," says Alice. "If not from academics, from whom can we learn it?"

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:34 pm
by Starspawn338
"Well, we're talking about a witch, have any of you heard of any covens in the area? We could also speak to someone from church. Sometimes they keep records on witches and possessions." Harrison pauses before continuing. "The only other suggestion I would have would be to go to a tavern where there are older people. Buy a round or two and they love to talk about the history and rumors of the area."

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:22 am
by Mr. Handy

"Those sound like good ideas," says Alice. "I've not heard of any modern witches, unless you count Asenath Waite, and I'd rather not have anything to do with her again if I have any say in the matter."

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:46 am
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

Isadora shivers at the bare mention of Asenath Waite. All it took was a split second of eye contact for that witch to get inside her head...

"I don't know any witches, per se... But there are practicioners of different traditions in my social circle. Researchers of hidden histories, adepts of Eastern paths, ceremonial magicians - of the good kind, of course. I will ask around, too."

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:09 pm
by HoneyDog
OOC,What are your next moves? It is evening now. Margaret can be visited on Saturday if her parents can be convinced via Beth with a Persuade roll. Unfortunately we seem to have lost innsmouth, so I'll have to NPC his character.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:25 pm
by evil_scientist
OOC,Isadora would like to try and contact somebody from her Theosophic Society circle. Somebody who is knowledgeable about witchcraft, hidden history, or knows someone who can consult the Investigators about witches and witch trials in Arkham. As for the Persuading the parents, I feel Alice should do it. Isadora is getting more and more unstable, and we don't want her shouting with Beth or the parents...

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:26 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Yes, I'll be the one to try to convince [b]Beth[/b]. I have the best Persuade. I can do that this evening, if it's not too late. In the morning I'd like to see if anyone at Miskatonic is an expert on local folklore and ask about [b]Goody Bosworth[/b].

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:01 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,I'm not opposed to going to a local dive bar and buying a round and listening to some stories.

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:23 pm
by HoneyDog
OOC,Well, try calling Beth first then. If Persuade is successfully rolled, she'll be able to convince Margaret's parents to let you see her.

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:40 am
by Mr. Handy

Alice has no trouble convincing Beth to intercede on their behalf with her parents to allow them to visit Margaret. She is the smoothest she has ever been.
OOC,Persuade roll (74% skill) to convince [b]Beth[/b] to get her parents to let us visit [b]Margaret[/b]: [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:17 pm
by HoneyDog
Beth is convinced by Alice’s persuasions and in turn manages to let Mr. and Mrs. Carter-Field give permission to the doctors at the sanatorium to let the companions visit Margaret that Saturday.
OOC,You can each make your own enquiries. However, there are no taverns as this is prohibition – there are only speakeasies and some restaurants supplying wine to trusted customers. Harrison will have to roll Know to think of a place to go.

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:34 pm
by evil_scientist
OOC,What should Isadora roll? Or should I provide more details about a potential NPC contact?
evil_scientist wrote:
OOC,Isadora would like to try and contact somebody from her Theosophic Society circle. Somebody who is knowledgeable about witchcraft, hidden history, or knows someone who can consult the Investigators about witches and witch trials in Arkham. As for the Persuading the parents, I feel Alice should do it. Isadora is getting more and more unstable, and we don't want her shouting with Beth or the parents...

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:53 pm
by HoneyDog
Isadora,You don't need to roll anything. Calling around her friends, Isadora learns that there weren't any Arkham witch trials, and nobody has heard any stories about a Goody Bosworth. The only witch legend mentioned is that of a Goody Fowler, hanged by a mob in 1704.

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm
by Mr. Handy

The following day, Alice goes to the university to find a local folklore or history expert to ask about Goody Bosworth.

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:55 pm
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

Late at night, Isadora calls Alice.

"See? I told you, these historians don't know anything," she announces with a strange, triumphant angst. "According to legend, there was a Goody Fowler, hanged by a mob in 1704. Make sure you ask about her as well. Might be the real Goody 'Bosworth'."

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:39 pm
by Mr. Handy

"Thank you, Isadora," says Alice. "That helps."

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:29 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,Know 85 [dice]0[/dice]
Harrison asks around discreetly, looking for a local speakeasy for his "research" project about local witch stories.

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm
by HoneyDog
Alice,Alice manages to get a few minutes with Dr. Henry Armitage, who she has consulted in the past. “This town has long been associated with witches and witch cults, so there are various legends. I’ve never heard of a Goody Bosworth, or any witchcraft associated with that family. Goody Fowler was a real person; she was definitely believed to be a witch, and was executed for it. I suspect that this Goody Bosworth is a local embellishment of that story. I wouldn’t pay it any attention.”
Harrison & Henry,Strangely enough, the best place to seek such information seems to be the Desolate Highway Café. At that location, Harrison and Henry manage to gain a little information. Nobody has ever heard of a Goody Bosworth. Regarding the name Goody Fowler, it seems that there is a legend that she was a local witch, and that her ghost can be seen at Hangman’s Hill in the Old Wooded Graveyard, the place where she was executed, at May Eve or at Hallowmass. Some have attempted a vigil to witness her apparition, but none have lived to talk about it. Or at any rate, nobody claims to have seen anything.

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm
by Mr. Handy

"Thank you, Dr. Armitage," says Alice. "I'd like to find out more about Goody Fowler's story. I think it is relevant. It has to do with the Bosworth House. The spirit of this witch appears to be bound to the house and affecting people."

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:50 pm
by HoneyDog
Alice,Armitage frowns. [color=#008000]“Margaret and Thomas Hannigan’s house? I fail to see how that could have occurred. She died long before the house was built. Even if you believe that Goody Fowler really was a witch. There’s probably a much more mundane reason.”[/color] Nevertheless he does supply some information. [color=#008000]“It is said that she had a cottage somewhere south-east of the town. Nowhere near the Bosworth House.” [/color]

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 am
by Mr. Handy

"It may still be relevant somehow," says Alice. "I'd like to see the cottage. Do you know the address?"

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:46 pm
by HoneyDog
Alice,“No,” Armitage says, “As I stated, it’s said to be southeast of the town. I don’t think it would be easy to find. If you’ll take my advice, I would forget this line of inquiry.” The Doctor turns to his desk and begins shuffling papers. “I really should be getting back to my work. It was nice to see you again, Miss Stanton.”

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:39 pm
by Starspawn338
"None who have attempted to see or communicate with the ghost of Goody Fowler have lived to talk about it? Have there been people that have tried and gone missing or turned up dead?"

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:23 am
by Mr. Handy

"Thank you again, Dr. Armitage," says Alice. "It was nice to see you too." She goes to compare notes with the others to see what they've discovered.

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:34 pm
by HoneyDog
Harrison & Henry,No-one really knows. It could just be a story, one of many local legends.

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:50 pm
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael

"It's a conspiracy," Isadora grumbles. "Historian and academics telling us to drop this line of inquiry or that line of inquiry. They just don't want us to get close to the truth."

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:55 am
by Mr. Handy

"I think Dr. Armitage's heart is in the right place," says Alice. "Maybe he's just trying to protect me. In any case, how are we supposed to find the cottage? All we know is that it's southeast of town. We'll need more information before we can go there."

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:05 pm
by HoneyDog
Alice and Isadora have joined the others at the Desolate Highway Cafe.

"Maybe they're telling us to drop it because there's nothing to find" grumbles Henry, who has been silently brooding for a while.

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:08 pm
by evil_scientist
Isadora Carmichael
HoneyDog wrote:"Maybe they're telling us to drop it because there's nothing to find" grumbles Henry, who has been silently brooding for a while.
"Well how would they know, if they haven't looked into it yet?"

Isadora shakes her head.

"This is not like you, Henry. Where is your curiosity?" she asks, and for a moment just eyes Henry suspiciously. "Are you covering for them? Did they get to you too?!"

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:56 pm
by Mr. Handy

"Unless we can find an address for that cottage, we can't go there," says Alice. "Our best bet is to talk to Margaret. She'll know the most. Is there anything we can do until it's time to visit her?"

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 am
by Starspawn338
"I think we have enough information to talk to Margaret. She could very well be the key. We can always come back to investigating Goody Fowler later. She isn't going anywhere." Harrison laughs awkwardly at his attempt at a joke.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 am
by HoneyDog
OOC,Shall we move to Saturday and Margaret?

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:17 am
by evil_scientist
OOC,Yes!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:12 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,If there's nothing else we can do in the meantime. I'm not sure what day it is now.

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:29 pm
by HoneyDog
OOC,It's Tuesday. You can revisit the house. If you really want to search for Goody Fowler's cottage, it will require exploring the countryside south-east of the town. This will require time and a motor-car. Alice has work and Harrison has his studies, but the other two might be available. Spot Hidden rolls at half strength will locate something, one per day is allowable. Other than this, you'll have to wait until Saturday to see Margaret.

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:13 pm
by Starspawn338
OOC,The only thing I can think to do at this point is to use the blueprints to make sure the house corresponds to what is laid out to ensure no changes were made. It is possible that the house has some nexus to another realm where the woman in the walls lives so any changes to the house to further thin the walls between realms might be relevant. Or come to think of it, could I do research to determine if a particular layout of the rooms corresponds to some spell to open portals?

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:53 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,I don't think we should waste the time between now and Saturday. Those of us who are free to do so should try to locate [b]Goody Fowler[/b]'s cottage during the week.

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:50 pm
by evil_scientist
OOC,Okay! Then Isadora and Henry can go and scour the countryside for a [strike]gingerbread house[/strike] witch's cottage! Here's Isadora's first check: [b]Spot Hidden 44/2=22%[/b] [dice]0[/dice] So close! I don't remember - is there a rule in 6th edition to spend Luck on a roll?

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:31 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,No, only in 7th.

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:41 am
by innsmouth
Spoiler:
Henry Spot hidden / 2 = 14 [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:27 pm
by HoneyDog
OOC,Welcome back innsmouth, I thought we’d lost you. Henry and Isadora have two more opportunities to explore and roll to find the cottage. Starspawn, you can explore the house and see if it matches the blueprints. That of course means a return to the house. If you want to research spells however, you’d need access to books containing magic, which you don’t currently have.

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:38 pm
by innsmouth
Spoiler:
Sorry have been short of time

Henry Spot Hidden / 2 = 14 [dice]0[/dice] [dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:18 pm
by evil_scientist
Exploration rolls,Spot Hidden /2 = 22% [dice]0[/dice] [dice]1[/dice]
The vast countryside...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 pm
by innsmouth
Henry Glynn

"We could try down that lane between the ditches? No wait, I think we came back that way after climbing through the hedge."

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:37 pm
by Starspawn338
Harrison will return to the records department and take a picture of the blueprints for the home. After developing the picture, he will return to the Bosworth house and verify that each of the rooms is in fact accounted for and that they are consistent with the dimensions listed in the blueprints.

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 am
by HoneyDog
OOC,I don't want to start what could be a lengthy thread for just one player so Harrison's mission will have to wait until all the characters are ready to return to the house, or unless some players are happy to sit out for a while.

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:27 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,I'd be okay with sitting out. I'd like to speak to [b]Margaret[/b] before going back there.

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 am
by Starspawn338
OOC,With my studies, I don't mind it taking me just as long to do my prep as it will for the others to search the countryside so we all go to the house after speaking to Margaret.

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:58 am
by HoneyDog
OOC,Let's move things to Saturday and Margaret then.

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:35 pm
by evil_scientist
OOC,Let's go!

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:56 am
by HoneyDog
OOC,I will begin a new thread later.