Chapter 2: Day 2 in Leland

"Hell in Texas" finds our team of Global News Service investigative reporters recovering from the catastrophic results of their previous adventure in their homebase of Cleveland. Despite the addition of a few new members to their "Scoopy Gang," there doesn't seem to be many stories developing. Things have literally died down in Cleveland.

The group gets wind of a possible story out of east Texas. A lurid suicide, a provocative Halloween haunted house, and hints of police corruption? Sounds like an easy bonus for the taking.

Moderator: Spookymizu

Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 11 months

Chapter 2: Day 2 in Leland

Post by Spookymizu »

It is the morning of October 23 when everybody meets for a mediocre continental breakfast.
Squidlyn_King
Layman
Layman

Re: Chapter 2: Day 2 in Leland

Post by Squidlyn_King »

Jacob has his .45 in a side holster loaded.
Gm,The Deagle in a shoulder holster with an open jacket covering it,it is also loaded.
Watakushi
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 5 years 10 months

Post by Watakushi »

Noble shares with the group at breakfast and follows it up with a text and email to make sure nothing's forgotten.

"Holy Crap, there's a lot to do! Here's what I see that needs doing, checked-on, followed-up-on, etc. What do you all think?

Angerstein House:
--dig deeper on Samual Buckner's 1989 killing of his wife and infant daughter with a shotgun, before turning it on himself
--The Hell House happens TOMORROW--we need feet on the ground A.S.A.P. to catch the fallout of everything that's happened, everything that will happen (even if it's as a result of our 'poking the bear').

Jacob or Hannah, how you feel about recon at the hell-house? Scope out the area, get some pics. Is it a neighborhood? Are the houses nearby occupied? What's the lay of the land? Check it out from all angles.

Stu, maybe you could get on-sight and exploit the angle that the preacher and his sheriff bro are coverin' somethin' up? Maybe even push that his 'blessing' of the house didn't work? Interview the hell out of that guy, man.

The suicide girl's funeral is TODAY. Someone should find where it's at and check it out? Maybe the PO'd Reddit posters will be there.

One of us should also see what can be done with that Reddit feed...maybe we can find the ID of people posting on it--especially "kellytruth," "jesusismycodependent," and "rainbowviper." Maybe we could create a legitimate account and solicit a legitimate interview...
...and/or...
Maybe we could create a fake account and provoke them into over-sharing.

...so who's doin' what?

I wish Felch hadn't cut us off. He could probably help out a lot."
Watakushi wa, watakushi desu.
Feltch
Layman
Layman

Post by Feltch »

Text to Jacob...same number as before

"I'm in balls deep....check out Lauren Crawely and her recently deceased husband...going inside Hell House today"
Squidlyn_King
Layman
Layman

Post by Squidlyn_King »

Jacob joins the group a little late and has his .45 in a side holster, loaded, he is also wearing a leather jacket and he says to the group "I'll drive everyone were they need to go seeing that we gave one vehicle, I'll search around the hell house, maybe take some pictures, I'll also try to find out who those Reddit users actually are."
OOC:   Computer Use:95 Roll:46  
Gm,under the jacket is the Deagle, loaded, in a shoulder holster. [b]Jacob[/b] will also do some research on Lauren Crawley. [ooc]Library Use:20 Roll: 19[/ooc]
Frltch,[b]Jacob[/b] texts this to the unknown number, When are you going to be at the Hell House?

Return to “Hell in Texas”