For Feltch's Eyes Only (Private Communication)

"Hell in Texas" finds our team of Global News Service investigative reporters recovering from the catastrophic results of their previous adventure in their homebase of Cleveland. Despite the addition of a few new members to their "Scoopy Gang," there doesn't seem to be many stories developing. Things have literally died down in Cleveland.

The group gets wind of a possible story out of east Texas. A lurid suicide, a provocative Halloween haunted house, and hints of police corruption? Sounds like an easy bonus for the taking.

Moderator: Spookymizu

Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 11 months

For Feltch's Eyes Only (Private Communication)

Post by Spookymizu »

Let's continue any private conversations here. ;)
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Re: For Feltch's Eyes Only (Private Communication)

Post by Spookymizu »

From Feltch to GM,Feltch: I enthusiastically tell him what I know of my brother's great success (including what Feltch saw and felt of the entity in Cleveland). Adding that I was blessed with feeling the Angel's presence just as my brother disappeared. I am here to continue his work, and ask how I may be of assistance. [color=#0000FF]"You look as though you are greatly burdened by something. How can I relieve your burden or at least help you carry the weight? What has the Angel asked of you?"[/color]
For Feltch Only,Can you be more specific on what exactly you tell the good Pastor Weaver? Don't mean to be a stickler, but I just want to be sure I understand what you are getting at.
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Spookymizu »

Earlier from Feltch,Explain who I am and why I am there: James Balfour, the younger brother to Reverend John Balfour of the Church of the Passover Angel. Not being a first born, I was sacrificed to remain on this earth to help tend to the growing flock of sinners. I heard about his congregation, was very impressed with what I saw, and wish to become involved. I need a place to stay because hotels are just brothels in disguise; full of sinners and fornicators. [color=#0000FF]"I am at the Lord's disposal through you."[/color]
The next response from Feltch,I enthusiastically tell him what I know of my brother's great success (including what Feltch saw and felt of the entity in Cleveland). Adding that I was blessed with feeling the Angel's presence just as my brother disappeared. I am here to continue his work, and ask how I may be of assistance. [color=#0000FF]"You look as though you are greatly burdened by something. How can I relieve your burden or at least help you carry the weight? What has the Angel asked of you?"[/color]
In Greater Detail From Feltch,Every single detail that I know about from raining frogs to the dark figure in the church......I don't tell him that my "brother" sacrificed his daughter. [color=#0000FF]"I was given a vision to leave the room just before everyone disappeared. The Angel knew I had more to do in this life."[/color]

Pastor Ted Weaver

The pastor looks down for a moment. He sits down, with a pronounced slouch. "Well, that's an unexpected outcome. That explains a lot. My condolences on your loss - our lord works in mysterious ways, but it will all lead to rapture in the end.

"Your brother and I didn't necessarily see eye to eye in how to do the lord's work, but we both agreed that sacrifices needed to be made."
His blue eyes light up.

"Yes, the burden of spreading the word has been heavy. I have to fight to keep my parishioners attentive to their heavenly duties; the distractions of this earth can be a lot to overcome. It doesn't help that a church from the neighboring town has been culling members of my church away from me with gaudy, pretentious teachings. It is time to fight fire with fire!

"I've purchased the Angerstein house. It will be the key to everything. It will keep the church from going bankrupt, and me too! When the church's followers see that the house has been consecrated by and for our lord, they will get behind our doctrine even more. And with the ... ...events... ...we shall reveal at the Angerstein House, we will prove to our local populous how our lord's love can change and move them. All they have to do is pledge their devotion."

"Certainly I should be able to find you a place to stay. You are correct in your assumptions about the local hotels. Give me just a moment." He picks up his cell phone, make a call, speaks to somebody by the name of Lauren. Once done, he tells you "Lauren Crawley has a spare bedroom.
She is one of our most devout members, and has recently lost her husband. She is fairly busy getting the Angerstein House in order for its upcoming opening. Perhaps you could help her out in its preparations?
Feltch
Layman
Layman

Post by Feltch »

"Thank you so much for this opportunity!" Felch puts on his best charm. "I would be honored to help the widow Crawley prepare the Angerstein House."

Feltch immediately heads out to Lauren Crawley's house. On his way out he says, "I hope to see you again soon reverend Weaver. If you ever need anything from me, please don't hesitate to ask."

Return to “Hell in Texas”