Intro Setup for Orion (All players can comment)

"Hell in Texas" finds our team of Global News Service investigative reporters recovering from the catastrophic results of their previous adventure in their homebase of Cleveland. Despite the addition of a few new members to their "Scoopy Gang," there doesn't seem to be many stories developing. Things have literally died down in Cleveland.

The group gets wind of a possible story out of east Texas. A lurid suicide, a provocative Halloween haunted house, and hints of police corruption? Sounds like an easy bonus for the taking.

Moderator: Spookymizu

Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 11 months

Intro Setup for Orion (All players can comment)

Post by Spookymizu »

Hey there, Scrubs.

Since Orion is soon to be joining us in lieu of Dave, I thought maybe we could get some thoughts from y'all about your most recent adventure. Let him know what happened, and how Hannah was involved. My perspective is a bit different than yours, and I thought he might enjoy the rantings and ravings of this group.

So, what happened in Cleveland? :roll:
Watakushi
Layman
Layman

Re: Intro Setup for Orion (All players can comment)

Post by Watakushi »

Short version:
The CRAP hit the fan.

Longer version:
The GNS team was sent into town to cover the kidnapping of a young, sick girl. Turns out she was taken by a retired ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) agent and his CPS (Child Protective Services) niece to "save her" from her psychopath parents who planned to sacrifice her to the Passover Angel. The ATF agent offed himself at the scene of the crime, and we eventually tracked-down the CPS niece in Beavertown (or something like that)...ask your dad, he's the one who came up with it. The CPS niece got her head blown off by the FBI (which may have been completely our fault), the girl was returned to her loving parents who subsequently sacrificed her to the aforementioned Passover Angel. All's well that ends well.

Oh yeah, there was something with plagues of Egypt parallels, some unsuccessful tree climbing (may Augustus Meyer rest in piece), and some news staff caught up in a weird conflagration in the chapel of a psychopathic (but not a phrenologist) priest (may Dex Fenstermaker and Michele Phan rest in piece[s]).

Welcome to the GNS family.
Watakushi wa, watakushi desu.
Esmdog66
Layman
Layman

Re: Intro Setup for Orion (All players can comment)

Post by Esmdog66 »

All I know is that one of the last reporters bugged you and I'm mighty pleased to have taken his placed. I'm Stuart, pleased to meet you.

Return to “Hell in Texas”