OOC Topics

"Hell in Texas" finds our team of Global News Service investigative reporters recovering from the catastrophic results of their previous adventure in their homebase of Cleveland. Despite the addition of a few new members to their "Scoopy Gang," there doesn't seem to be many stories developing. Things have literally died down in Cleveland.

The group gets wind of a possible story out of east Texas. A lurid suicide, a provocative Halloween haunted house, and hints of police corruption? Sounds like an easy bonus for the taking.

Moderator: Spookymizu

Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 11 months

OOC Topics

Post by Spookymizu »

Here is where we will have Out of Character (OOC) discussions.
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Re: OOC Topics

Post by Spookymizu »

I need y'all to figure out if you want to post your characters here, or just continue to use the Roll20 page. See Jeff's post in the Character Cache Topic. Both have their advantages and problems. All dice rolling should probably still be done via this site (or Orokos). Discuss!
Feltch
Layman
Layman

Post by Feltch »

Is there some setting where I can be notified when there is a new post in one of the forums?
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Spookymizu »

Feltch wrote:Is there some setting where I can be notified when there is a new post in one of the forums?

Down at the bottom of the page, it should have a subscribe button.

Also, on the top left is a link to "User Control Panel." In that, click the board preferences tab, then "Edit Posting Defaults," then "Notify Me Upon Replies by Default." I'm not sure, but it sounds like that ought to accomplish your goal.

With Fiendish delight, I am your

Spooky Moderator
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Spookymizu »

Ew! Ew!

I found an even better way to do it, Todd.

Go to the "Hell in Texas" forum where it shows all of the topics. At the bottom is a subscribe link. BOOM! That will get you a notification to every response, I suppose even some you shouldn't be looking at.
Esmdog66
Layman
Layman

Post by Esmdog66 »

How are you guys posting tomorrow? FWIW, I'd rather use roll d20 in part because I don't know anything about our alternative.
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Spookymizu »

Esmdog66 wrote:How are you guys posting tomorrow? FWIW, I'd rather use roll d20 in part because I don't know anything about our alternative.

I'm not sure what you are referring to. Do you mean the character sheets? If so, I posted this in the Character Cache:
I agree, Todd. I decided to make an executive decision here. We are going to use the character sheets at the following Roll20 link. It's silly to type this stuff all over again.

https://app.roll20.net/join/3320500/vLRUwQ

Jeff and Angus, you each get two free bonus dice at the time of your choosing. I really appreciate the time you took to transfer everything.
If that's not what you are posting about, please help make it more clear. I want to help make this as easy a transition as possible. :twisted:
Feltch
Layman
Layman

Post by Feltch »

Did you intentionally leave the old handouts for us?
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Spookymizu »

Feltch wrote:Did you intentionally leave the old handouts for us?

Yep. Didn't know if you would need them for something. I'll try to put them in their own folder soonly.
Spookymizu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Spookymizu »

Hey folks,

Just giving everybody an update on keeper and player availability for the next month.

Angus and Jeff will be unavailable at the beginning the month for a week or so. I don't remember the exact dates.

I'll be working at Reggae on the River from August 1-6, and then will have a band retreat from August 7-10. Both of these events will be unable to provide me a data line for my cell, nor will there be wi-fi.

Yep. I'll be cut off from the modern world. It will be refreshing. Not PERU-refreshing, like Todd has been experiencing, but close enough. :D

So, no Keeper interactions from August 1-10. I'm sure you will do just fine without me.

Okay, I need to catch up on current events on Hell in Texas. Expect game updates soonly.

Return to “Hell in Texas”