Chat

1976, South California
The Sandoval couple is worried sick: their daughter, Elizabeth, ran off and joined a cult, the Temple of Concordance. They had no contact with her until recently, when she called them, clearly in a state of distress. The call ended abruptly, without any answer from Elizabeth about her status. The police checked up on the Temple, but found everything to be in order: Elizabeth is 21, practicing her right to worship as she wishes. The Sandovals decide to take matters into their own hands...

Moderator: evil_scientist

evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Re: Chat

Post by evil_scientist »

Wow, that's a nice long holiday! Have a good time!

It's a pity, of course... I'll NPC Nat, but feel free to take control if you get some time or opportunity during your holiday!
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Post by aine »

Sorry, off camping; back Tuesday.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

I'm back in town, so the game will resume soon!
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Sorry, I'm busy with work-related things! It might take a couple of days, but eventually I'll move things along!
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

I'll be away camping 7-14th June.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

aine wrote:I'll be away camping 7-14th June.
Stay hydrated! ;)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

New topic or topics coming soon.

I have to figure out how to do this properly, this whole wire thing. I want to set up a separate private topic for Julie only, and perhaps a second topic for the rest of the team, where I post updates of what's coming through the wire.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Sorry for the delay everybody! But finally I have the two new chapters set up. Please, now only read the one that your character is in.

The group topic might be a bit eventless in the beginning, sorry for that, but I have some stuff in store for you too, don't worry ;)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Sorry for the delay, will post tomorrow!
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 8 months

Post by HelplessBystander »

I am so sorry, but as much as this pains me to do so...I want to withdraw from this game. My school work had piled up for too long and I just don't have the time to catch up on the PbP games here now. Really sorry about this :(
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Thanks for the notice, HelplessBystander! I wish you strength to sort all things out!

I think I will NPC Tobias for the rest of the scenario.
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 8 months

Post by HelplessBystander »

Really sorry about this, I thought I could keep to sorting this out, but apparently, I can't
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Don't worry! Sometimes it's important to let some obligations go, so that you can concentrate on other things.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

For some reason, both in this scenario, and in the previous one I ran on the site (Sukakpak), we ended up separating the Investigators all the time :? :lol:
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

I'm waiting a couple more days for a reaction from Cotton, then moving things along!
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

See you on an another desperate adventure one day Helpless Bystander!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

evil_scientist wrote:I'm waiting a couple more days for a reaction from Cotton, then moving things along!
:(

We are sort of on a cliffhanger. This is a moment in the game where player agency is very important... I don't feel comfortable NPCing Ray, and deciding on his actions, but looks like soon I will have to resort to just that! :(
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

'Got...to...hang...on...'
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

So sorry, ill at the moment.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

I'm ready to continue, can't stand the suspense!

Return to “On the Precipice”