IC

In the years after the oceans drank Atlantis, and long before the brothers Romulus and Remus founded their great city, there was the age of Hyboria. A time lost to history, a time of savage swords and strange sorcery...

Moderator: Cotton

evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Re: IC

Post by evil_scientist »

Anakunaisi recovers from the shock, and joins his companions in this tactical retreat...
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Cotton
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 3 months

Post by Cotton »

Racing back through the green-lit cavern, the trio and their prisoner, find themselves back at entrance. To their dismay they don't begin immediately to ascend, and for a moment they catch their breath there, unnatural fog floating just above their heads.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"We climb," says Claudius, sheathing his greatsword across his back and beginning to scale the wall. "I'll tie a rope off at the top and lower it if you need it."
OOC,Climb roll (49% skill) climbing back up the wall: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by evil_scientist »

Anakunaisi stands in position to fend off any abominations that follow them. Hopefully Claudius can make the climb quickly, and get them all out of this pit of madness.
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Rooter
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 8 months

Post by Rooter »

Fenn begins the climb more slowly, grunting with the weight of the prisoner slung across his shoulders.
OOC:   Climb 25%[dice]0[/dice]  

Return to “Expedition into the Border Kingdom”