Chat

Spring, well north of the arctic circle. 1975. A small surveying camp sits just south of the Middle Fork of the Koyukuk and Bettles river confluence, among dense forests of spindly spruce trees. Above it, the ramplike prow of Sukakpak mountain dominates. It is a striking, curious and isolated peak south of the Brooks range. A survey team is re-flagging the original pipeline route that was flagged in ’71. There is great urgency, as construction of the North Slope Haul Road has already begun and will reach Atigun pass in less than a month. The route must be clearly marked.

And now a man has died.

Moderator: evil_scientist

evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Chat

Post by evil_scientist »

Sit down by the campfire, eat some canned beans, do not pay attention to the howling wolves!
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Chat

Post by Mr. Handy »

I won't have time tonight to create my character, but I should be able to do so this weekend. I'm fine with also being the pilot.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Being the pilot in a horror is not a bad thing ;)
Spoiler:
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Wruter, Mister Ginge, thanks for the characters! Mr. Handy will be done soon too, hopefully!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Let's begin!

In-game topic: viewtopic.php?f=416&t=6048
And here you can find the information given to the investigators by the Arctic Constructors company: viewtopic.php?f=416&t=6047

Edit: here in chat you can ask for additional info your character might have inquired about during company briefing, etc.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Sorry, I'll be away for two days, without internet. So Kennedy's reaction will be a bit delayed... ;)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Swamped with work, update coming on Monday!
Rooter
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 7 months

Post by Rooter »

Happy birthday evil scientist! (noticed your name at the bottom of the home page)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

I'm back! Thanks for your patience!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

I'm going out of town for the weekend! I probably won't have internet... See you on Monday!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

evil_scientist wrote:I'm going out of town for the weekend! I probably won't have internet... See you on Monday!
Sorry for the delay!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

There were quite a few rolls in demand, so I took the liberty and made them instead of you, to keep the tension!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by evil_scientist »

Sorry, sometimes I have to post a work in progress reaction, just to see the dice roll results :D But it's finalized now.

Return to “Sukakpak”