Simon Quispe: room 8

It hurts – oh God it hurts. And it’s so dark. If only you can straighten your leg or move your arm...

Moderator: Priest

Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Simon Quispe: room 8

Post by Priest »

Simon Quispe: Room 8

Room no 8 looks like a poor relation of room 6. Smaller and less well furnished, most of the floor space seems to be filled with cardboard boxes. The bed, however, looks okay...
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Re: Simon Quispe: room 8

Post by evil_scientist »

Simon Quispe

"Well, I'm clearly not the hot shot lead actor of the team..."

Simon checks out the content of the cardboard boxes.
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Simon Quispe: room 8

Post by Priest »

The box contents seem to be little more than a diverse collection of bits, the sort of things someone might need but not know it. After a few minutes digging amongst the contents you have found nothing of any practical use. In an old battered suitcase you find several changes of clothing, mostly jeans and T-shirts, one of which is like those featured in the pictures on Lyn Cartwright’s laptop, black with the ‘TSF’ logo.

Exhausted you throw yourself on the bed, which feels surprisingly comfortable, as your eyes grow heavy and begin to close;

you see a vision of a house outside of which you see your companions standing at the open front door. Tod Guzman, camera in hand, turns towards you,
“Well don’t just stand there like a fool. Go fetch the case and bring the thermos”.

When your eyes open again it is morning your wristwatch has 07:13 am...
OOC:   When ready please move to 3. Now where were we?  
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin

Return to “Forget Me Not - CoC 7th Ed. Modern Era”