Rutiger Padington: room 5

It hurts – oh God it hurts. And it’s so dark. If only you can straighten your leg or move your arm...

Moderator: Priest

Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Rutiger Padington: room 5

Post by Priest »

Rutiger Padington: Room 5

Your room is again typical motel stuff, plain, unadorned but comfortable, although something seems to tell you that you have known better. The bed is made, after a fashion, and looks inviting as does the white tiled adjoining bathroom with its shower. Near the bed the presence of an unconnected power cable hints at a missing i-pad.
For a moment your vision clouds and you see a smiling face, you recognise the missing Lyn Cartwright. In that moment you feel an intense dislike rise in you, not hatred but a real dislike. The image fades as does the feeling...
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
Hank Hankins
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 6 years 10 months

Re: Rutiger Padington: room 5

Post by Hank Hankins »

"I-Pad, huh? Pfft! That should teach me to buy from Apple. The damn thing probably had something to do with our predicament."

I'll have a more thorough look around the room just in case, although I don't expect to find anything of interest. I'll pocket the power cable in case it turns out to be handy at some point.

After getting the vision of Lyn Cartwright, I'll try hard to think about her, to see if I can make any other memory fragments come back. Do I remember what her part on the show was?

"I did not like that woman... But why... Hrm. I probably had a good reason."
With extra tentacles, please.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

There is a small ice box pushed half behind the bed and inside you find several cans of Budweisser, So cold one in hand you kick back on the bed, trying to focus on Lyn Cartwright.

You open your eyes to find yourself partially sealed into the walls of a cave. It seems that water deposits over a long time have sealed you in, making you part of the wall. All of a sudden, a deep and resoundingly haunting bellow or call echoes throughout the cave system, and you feel your jaw drop away unnaturally.
Hundreds of tiny, featureless people run up your throat and out of your mouth. The tiny things all link up and head off, en masse, to some far away location, harking to the call of heaven knows what.

Your eyes flick open...
- Anais Nin
Hank Hankins
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 6 years 10 months

Post by Hank Hankins »

"Oh, just great, it seems I ate magic mushrooms yesterday." I moan.

Trying to shake off the unpleasant feeling, I go to the bathroom to have a shower. Then I'll head to bed.
With extra tentacles, please.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

The shower helps, although it doesn’t remove the unpleasant taste in your mouth or the feeling of something squirming and wriggling in your stomach. Sleep, however, does help and within seconds of your head hitting the pillow you are asleep. Next thing you know is the sound of your wrist watch's alarm telling you that it is 07.15. From outside your room the sound of people moving tells you that others are about.
OOC:   When ready please move to 3. Now where were we?  
- Anais Nin

Return to “Forget Me Not - CoC 7th Ed. Modern Era”